Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) Fullth10

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to FTW Velocity! We've got a packed crowd here tonight for what should be a great event! For those of you watching live from ho...uh...Oliver, are we streaming this event or posting it on YouTube?"

Oliver Evans: "Good question Dale."

Dale McCoy: "...are you going to answer it?"

Oliver Evans: "Hell no."

Dale McCoy: "Well then, on that note, let's get this event started!"

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) Redarr10

The scene opens to the ring, where The Vogel Sons, Eric Vogel and John Vogel, are currently standing. "Devour" by Shinedown ceases playing as the camera zooms in on the two men. Both men are holding a title belt on their shoulders, which is perplexing as there currently isn't a tag team championship in Full Throttle Wrestling. The crowd voices their disapproval as Eric Vogel brings the microphone to his lips.

Eric Vogel: "Now, we know what everyone is thinking...well, other than that you don't like us. You are wondering what these titles are, am I right? Of course I am, shut up."

The crowd continues to boo, causing Eric to roll his eyes.

Eric Vogel: "Don't you morons understand simple English? When I require your input, I'll ask for it. Until then you should sit down, shut up, and pay attention. Now, as I was saying, these titles are the old Tag Team Championships from Maximum Action Wrestling."

John Vogel quickly brings the microphone he is holding up to his lips to interject.

John Vogel: "Actually, these aren't the belts from MAW. We had them redesigned for Full Throttle Wrestling, because otherwise, they just wouldn't look official."

Eric Vogel: "As you all should know, we were the last champions in MAW, which featured a much more competitive tag team division than this place does. We've won two tag team matches already, and you know what? We decided that since we are by far the best tag team here, that we would just save some time and declare ourselves the first, and only, FTW World Tag Team Champions!"

Affirming this with a nod of his head, John Vogel steps up to speak again.

John Vogel: “That’s right. We could defeat any combination of wrestlers in the back in any sort of match, so why shouldn’t we be the inaugural champions? We would be the first, and only, champions regardless of when this title was introduced, so why not just save time? We are doing all of you a favor! We are saving you from the false hope of some other idiot team winning these!”

Thunderous boos greet John as Eric snickers at his brother’s lack of popularity.

Eric Vogel: “Trust us; it’s just better this way, for everyone.”

"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold blares throughout the arena for a few moments before Alexander Conway steps onto the entrance ramp followed closely by Ethan O'Reilly. They look over the audience before exchanging a few words and then walking down to the ring. Alexander and Ethan grab a set of microphones before rolling into the ring and standing face to face with the Vogels.

Ethan O’Reilly: “Did I hear you two pipsqueaks right? You are rewarding yourselves with the championships without even earning it? But you know what? You do need to declare yourselves the first champions; because that’s the only way you two could ever hold those titles. We all know that the first time you face The Lords of Wrestling that you will lose those titles anyway.”

A look of disdain crosses the two Vogels’ faces, but this only serves to encourage Ethan.

Ethan O’Reilly: “Aw, did I touch a nerve? What? Do you two really believe yourselves to be the best tag team here in Full Throttle Wrestling? You two are as deluded as you are stupid. What have you two even done so far? You beat a makeshift team and The Executive Brooklyn Producer, big deal. Why don’t you two actually try to defeat a real time before claiming yourselves to be the best tag team here? How about you two try to defeat Alexander and me before you go around making those kinds of declarations, because until you do defeat us, you sure as Hell aren’t the best tag team here.”

Ethan smirks at the two Vogels as he lowers his mic.

?: “Whoa, cool your jets, kids.”

The crowd begins booing as Aaron Blake steps out from the back. The Vogels were about to reply to O’Reilly, but the appearance of Aaron interrupted that.

Aaron Blake: “Look at you four, squabbling over who is the best tag team here in Full Throttle Wrestling when we all already know that it isn’t either one of your two teams. If it was, one of you would have Mr. Blake hired as your manager.”

Aaron smiles as he mentions himself. The crowd continues booing as the men in the ring show their annoyance towards Blake.

Aaron Blake: “You four want to have a match to determine the best team in Full Throttle Wrestling? Well, how can you do that without the current best tag team in Full Throttle Wrestling? How could have a match of that capacity without Treachery? So Gentlemen, here is what I propose; a three-way tag team turmoil match for the FTW World Tag Team Championships! Unless of course, you four are too afraid of being embarrassed by Treachery. In which case, Treachery will gladly wait until some other week to dominate you.”

Aaron smiles smugly as he waits for his answer.

Blake’s opposition is given no chance to reply. Before either team in the ring can speak, “Tarantula” by the Smashing Pumpkins begins playing as Shiloh and Michael Jones walk out from the back. They ignore Aaron as they walk down to the ring. The Jones brothers grab microphones before sliding in.

Shiloh Jones: “Now hold on a minute here. We’re having some giant tag team contest for the vacant FTW World Tag Team Championships…and the Jones family wasn’t invited to the party?”

Michael Jones: “How inconsiderate of all of you. Or maybe it’s disrespect? We’ve held tag team gold in the past; you can’t simply omit us from consideration.”

Shiloh nods his head in agreement.

Michael Jones: “It’s because I’m gay, isn’t it?”

And just like that, the nod of agreement changes to a frown of discouragement.

Michael Jones: “You can’t ignore me just because of my sexual orientation! That’s discrimination! Why I should-“

Shiloh Jones: “Will you shut up already? They aren’t leaving us out of the match because of your orientation; they are leaving us out of the match because they don’t respect us. They don’t realize that we have twelve tag team titles reigns between us. We can beat any team on any day.”

Eric Vogel suddenly interrupts Shiloh.

Eric Vogel: “You two aren’t even a real tag team! You never held any gold together!”

Shiloh Jones: “Yeah, and your point is? I’ve held the tag team gold on four different occasions with a different partner each time. Working with my brother isn’t going to be too hard.”

Michael Jones: “Besides, I’m better than those other guys you teamed with…they sucked! Eric, John, do you two really think that you are the only two brothers in this company who can get it done in the ring?”

The Vogels say a few words, but they aren’t into the microphone so no one else hears them.

?: “Party? Who said party!?”

Much to the chagrin of the wrestlers in the ring, (and Aaron Blake), Paredyse happily prances out of the backstage with Acid following close behind. After blowing a kiss to the crowd, Paredyse grabs Acid by the arm and drags him down to the ring.

Paredyse: “Why didn’t anyone tell us about this party? We LOVE parties! Have you seen Acid dance? He’s as smooth as smooth can be on the floor.”

Acid grabs Paredyse’s microphone and pulls it towards his lips.

Acid: “Someone spiked the punch…”

Acid makes a gesture which makes it obvious that Paredyse is the one who spiked the punch before releasing the microphone. Paredyse giggles at this before looking towards the other wrestlers.

Paredyse: “Now, we heard about this little tag team match you guys are planning for the FTW World Tag Team Championships and we want in, it’s as simple as that. And we won’t be taking no for an answer. After all, we are just as qualified to be involved in this match as any of you.”

The wrestlers in the ring begin to argue while Aaron Blake continues to observe from the ramp. After a few moments of this, “Time to Shine” by Saliva blasts over the speakers to signify the appearance of Adam Vogel. Walking to the center of the ramp with a microphone in hand, Adam Vogel begins to address this situation.

Adam Vogel: “Well, it seems we have a little bit of a dilemma here. So many tag teams want the titles, but apparently John and Eric refuse to face any of these teams. My sons are “too good” to give anyone else a fair shot at the titles apparently. Eric, John, I am ignoring your claims to the FTW World Tag Team Championships. The title is still vacant, and as such, I will decide who fights for it at our Breaking Point Pay Per View. If you two are as good as you claim to be, then this shouldn’t be a problem for you.”

John and Eric yell their displeasure at this announcement, but Adam ignores his two sons as he continues.

Adam Vogel: “So here’s what’s going to happen at Breaking Point. We’ll be seeing a five team elimination tag match. Eric and John Vogel will face The Lords of Wrestling, The Jones Brothers, Treachery, and Paredyse and Colton Charles Cai Cobb for the FTW World Tag Team Championships.”

Hearing Paredyse’s complaints, Adam goes to answer him.

Adam Vogel: “I’m sorry Paredyse, but Acid is unable to compete at our next event. Sure Acid, you may feel fine, but you are not medically cleared to compete. And so, I have selected Colton as Paredyse’s new tag team partner because it’ll be interesting to see if they can put their problems aside to gain the Tag Team gold.”

Paredyse pouts as Acid shakes his head in aggravation.

Adam Vogel: “Now, this tag team match will have certain rules which I will go over now. Only two men will be legally allowed in the ring at any given time, and they cannot be from the same team. A legal participant can tag out to either his own tag team partner or to any other participant whose team is not currently involved in the match. If one member of a team is eliminated from the match, then the other member is also eliminated. The last team standing will be the first FTW World Tag Team Champions. Simple enough, right? I suggest you all get to planning, because Breaking Point is fast approaching.”

With that, Adam Vogel and walks to the backstage, leaving all of the wrestlers to argue amongst one another once more.

Green Day's "Having a Blast" starts blaring out of the speakers as the Titan Tron comes to life and we see Colton Charles Cai Cobb plastered on the giant screen as the crowd boos loudly. A look of utter disgust is seen on the face of the arrogant wrestler as he is definitely unhappy about the turn of events.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Let me get this right, you want me to team up with that freak over there that can't even decide if he likes bananas or waffles?! I have already declared my intention of going after Paredyse's head and this is what you do Vogel? I'm sorry but your what I first thought of as ignorance in your part for turning down a perfectly good alliance between us has degenerated into total retardedness."

C4 tries to calm himself before continuing his tirade.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I see what you are doing Mr. Vogel... You are threatened by my existence. My magnificence has out-shined your authority thus your obvious and open hostility to me... You want me to win the tag gold? Well I shall win it by myself then, I definitely have the skills to pull it off. I may have Paredyse in my corner but no way in hell shall I tag him in. I shall show my superiority in the ring by winning the tag gold single-handed! And if you think I will forget my vengeance against Paredyse, you are sadly mistaken."

The screen abruptly cuts to black as the feed ends.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Andrew Hunter!”

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on his left, followed by the fans on his right, seeming to enjoy the spotlight. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle and staring into the audience.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Allister King!”

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Edguy's King of Fools begins to play. Allister King walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He flips off a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. He poses once more for the crowd, removes his sunglasses and jacket before heading to his corner.

Dale McCoy: “Our first match for the night is Andrew Hunter vs. Allister King. Both of these men have had a rough time so far in Full Throttle Wrestling, could this be the turning point for them?”

Oliver Evans: “I doubt it. If a loser beat a loser, he’s still a loser.”

Dale McCoy: “I wouldn’t call either of these men a loser, Oliver. Both of them are very skilled wrestlers who are determined to make a name for themselves.”

Oliver Evans: “Yeah…sure…whatever. Have fun watching these two morons fail in their FTW careers.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Hunter starts this match off with a high dropkick to the face of Allister! King hops back up and runs towards Hunter, but Hunter flip him to the mat with a Japanese arm drag.”

Oliver Evans: “Allister walks into a hip toss. Andrew grabs Allister for a DDT, but Allister lifts Hunter into the air and throws him onto the mat. As Hunter flops, Allister catches him in the mush with a hard kick.”

Dale McCoy: “Allister King sends Hunter into the ropes with an irish whip. Allister puts his head down for the back body drop, but gets a kick to the face for his trouble.”

Oliver Evans: “Hunter bounces off of the ropes before jumping into Allister with a crossbody!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “Allister King pushes Hunter off at two. Hunter waits for Allister to get to his feet before grabbing him. Hunter attempts to lift Allister over with the Target Practice, but Allister fights him off with a few hard elbow shots. Clothesline from Allister!”

Oliver Evans: “Allister lifts Hunter into the air and slams him to the mat with a body slam. Suplex from Allister. Allister drops the elbow onto Hunter’s chest before going for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter kicks out at two. Allister sends Hunter into the ropes with an irish whip. Allister puts his head down again for a back body drop, but Hunter grabs him and DDTs him into the mat!”

Oliver Evans: “Hunter springboards off the ropes for a leg drop, but Allister rolls out of the way! Hunter quickly gets to his feet and ducks a clothesline before using the ropes to hit a springboard crossbody.”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter and Allister both get to their feet. Hunter kicks Allister in the thigh before kicking him in the chest and then following that up with a spinning kick to the face! Hunter grabs Allister and sends him into the corner with an irish whip.”

Oliver Evans: “Hunter charges in, but Allister cuts him off with a hard knee to the gut. Grabbing Andrew by the back of the head, Allister pulls him towards the turnbuckle before slamming Hunter’s face into the turnbuckle pads.”

Dale McCoy: “Pushing Hunter into the turnbuckle, Allister stuns him with a hard right hand. Backing up, Allister runs in and smashes Hunter in the face with his forearm. As Hunter stumbles out, Allister bounces off of the ropes and pulls him to the mat with a one-handed bulldog. Cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “Hunter pops a shoulder up just before the three. Allister lifts Hunter up for a powerbomb, but Andrew pushes himself over and lands on his feet behind Allister. Neckbreaker!”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter sends Allister into the corner again with another irish whip. Hunter runs in, but Allister suddenly moves forward and lifts him into up before slamming Hunter face-first into the turnbuckle pads with a flapjack! Allister hooks a leg for the cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “Hunter again prevents Allister from getting the win by kicking out. Allister grabs Hunter and sends him into the ropes. Allister puts his head down once more, but this time Allister is able to send Hunter flying with the back body drop!”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter pulls himself up using the ropes in the corner. Allister charges in, but Hunter sidesteps! Allister bounces off of the turnbuckle pads before catching a kick to the face from Hunter!”

Oliver Evans: “Hunter’s climbing onto the turnbuckle as Allister gets to his feet. Hunter leaps as Allister tries to get out of the way…the two clonk heads! Both men are down and out!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!”

Jasmine Lee: “Ladies and Gentlemen, this match has been ruled a double knockout!”

Dale McCoy: “This is a first in Full Throttle Wrestling.”

Oliver Evans: “It’s not hard to be a first in Full Throttle Wrestling considering that we haven’t held many shows. But really? A double knockout? Hunter and Allister really dropped the F’n ball here.”

Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Casually walking through the hallways of Full Throttle Wrestling, Shiloh Jones doesn’t notice the camera following him. After a few moments, Shiloh finally realizes that the camera is behind him and turns to face it.

Shiloh Jones: “Well, isn’t this a surprise? It’s been a while since I’ve been followed around by a cameraman. I guess this means I should be giving an interview, huh? Alright, let me lay it on ‘ya. Shiloh Jones is back, baby! And he’s better than ever!”

Jones strikes a pose before continuing.

Shiloh Jones: “In fact, I dominated that Television Championship gauntlet match. If some big dumb ape didn’t get lucky and catch me off guard, I would be standing here as the first Television Champion in Full Throttle Wrestling. But noooo, Lady Luck just wasn’t on my side that night.”

A more serious look comes across the face of Shiloh.

Shiloh Jones: “But Ray Kamaura, she’s not need tonight. I’m the one who will be getting his hand raised in that ring after our match because, like I said, you’re a dumb ape. I’m going to outsmart you, and I’m going to outwork you. And after pinning you for the one, two, three, I’m going to pay a little visit to Dmitry and take his, no, MY Television Championship off of him.”

Shiloh turns and walks down the hallway, muttering “Stupid Russians” as he goes.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Ray Kamaura!”

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises one arm into the air.

Taryn Shay: “Introducing next, Shiloh Jones!”

Although “Tarantula” by the Smashing Pumpkins begins to play, Shiloh Jones is nowhere to be found.

Dale McCoy: “Uh…where's Shiloh?”

Oliver Evans: “Maybe he’s decided that Ray wasn’t worth his time? He’s done that in the past.”

Dale McCoy: “That’s true, but it looked like Shiloh was really looking forward to this match.”

Oliver Evans: “Well, I guess this is just too bad. It looks like this match won’t actually be happening.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “And it looks like Bull’s going to administer the count.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via count out, Ray Kamaura!”

Oliver Evans: “Great…he had a win handed to him without any work whatsoever.”

Just then, the Titantron changes scenes. We’re now backstage. Suddenly, Shiloh goes flying into the wall as Petrovich walks into the frame.

Dale McCoy: “That’s where Shiloh was! He wasn’t able to get to the ring because of Dmitry! You know Blake is behind this attack!”

Oliver Evans: “We don’t know anything. Dmitry’s grabbing Shiloh and pulling him by his hair. He throws Shiloh into and through a door before following him into the room. Dmitry grabs Shiloh and throws him into a set of lockers. As Shiloh crumples to the floor, Dmitry spits on him before walking away.”

Dale McCoy: “We caught the tailend of that brutal attack, and it’s clear that Shiloh was attacked only to weaken him up before the Pay Per View. Treachery is attempting to weaken its competition before the big tag team match!”

Oliver Evans: “Now come on, we don’t know that. Shiloh, being the idiot that he is, probably said something stupid to Dmitry that pissed him off.”

Dale McCoy: “I really doubt it, Oliver.”

Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Yuki Monotomo walks into the ring of the FTW as "Ninja" by Machinae Supremacy blares over the FTW's speakers. He signals for the cut off of the music and looks out at the crowd.

Yuki: So this week I have to wrestle Kazu Nagai, another wrestler from Japan. But, he seems to have a problem with masks, unlike me. I have my half-mask, but it's for ascetics, it comes off in the bedroom. I can actually take out his bio for professional wrestling because of a... "helpful" lady that happened to own his last federation. Anyway, but now I'm going to read some things.

Yuki takes out a piece of paper and winks at a woman beside the cameras. He clears his throat before bringing the microphone back to his mask.

Yuki: "Kazu, when exposed to anyone wearing a mask, simply snaps. He attacks them mercilessly because he feels that by wearing a mask, they are disrespecting professional wrestling." Well then, now because I wear a mask, I'm disrespecting professional wresting. Well that sucks, I didn't know that I disrespected my own job. Get off your high horse of that, you and I quote from the bio got "in trouble in the past for dismantling a ring that had six sides." If you ask me, that's the thing that disrespectful. I'm not perfect, I'm far from it, and so are you. You disrespect professional wrestling for destroying rings and refusing to be in certain matches.

The ladies' man laughs to himself for a moment. He looks to the crowd and then back to the ramp.

Yuki: You dishonored professional wrestling by hating some of the things that make it great and loved, you masochist. Tolerance to pain, or love of it? Maybe you wrestle to get yourself off? Do I have it right? Come on, you should know that your opponent is also from Japan and wears a mask. I think that I'm the one who's not disrespecting the tradition of professional wrestling.

Yuki stands in the center of the right with a confused crowd around him. He waits for a short time, considering saying more, but decides not to before exiting the ring.

Luke Forrester steels himself for an upcoming interview with the transsexual superstar of the wrestling world Boy Bakla as he awaits its arrival. Suddenly bursting into the scene Bakla rushes straight into Forrester's arms catching the interviewer by surprise.

Luke Forrester: "Um... Mister... Er... Miss Bakla... The intervie..."

Boy Bakla interrupts the backstage interviewer.

Boy Bakla: "Paredyse o Paredyse, where art thou? Thou has taken my heart with thy spanking prowess!"

Luke Forrester untangles himself from Bakla and fixes his tie, slowly inching away but before he can speak Bakla interrupts him again.

Boy Bakla: "I am like a cat in heat, after those multiple spankings Paredyse administered to me, I have been turned on and can't find an off switch. Do you know where Paredyse may be?"

In a overly flourished and dramatic sigh Boy Bakla spins half-way.

Boy Bakla: "Oh woe is me! How can I douse this fire that has started in my bosom? I am afraid I am not in a state to conduct this interview Mr. Forrester. I do admit you are cute but you cannot replace Paredyse who has started this rhythmic throbbing in my heart. Ciao!"

With that Bakla leaves to continue its quest to search for Paredyse. Luke Forrester sighs in relief as the scene fades to black.

A puff of smoke blows into the camera as the scene opens. As the smoke subsides, Kazu Nagai can be seen leaning against a wall outside of the arena. Kazu is smoking a cigarette while also flipping open and flipping closed a zippo. Noticing the camera, Kazu flicks the cigarette away.

Kazu Nagai: “It seems some people are as stupid as they are ugly. Yuki Monotomo is one such individual.”

Kazu sighs before looking at the camera.

Kazu Nagai: “I don’t expect one as simple as you to be able to understand me, Yuki. However, I will make a few things clear, because you have annoyed me with your ignorance. Do you even know the history of the sport in which you compete? That was rhetorical, because it’s obvious that you do not. Wrestlers traditionally never had to wrestle in six-sided rings. Those were the invention of high flyers, who wanted to have more opportunities to fly.”

Kazu pushes himself off of the wall as he continues.

Kazu Nagai: “And that brings me to high flyers. The word wrestling is defined as “a sport or contest in which two unarmed individuals struggle hand to hand with each attempting to subdue or unbalance the other”. This does not include doing fancy flips to antagonize another wrestler. By not adhering to the original, or pure, form of wrestling, these gymnasts are disrespecting the sport.”

Kazu starts to walk towards the arena as he continues to speak.

Kazu Nagai: “Masked competitors are hiding their identity from both the sport and the fans. They are being dishonest with the sport, which means that they are disrespecting it.”

Kazu swings open the door to the arena. While holding it open, Kazu turns to face the camera again.

Kazu Nagai: “Next time you want to question someone kid, you should try to do your homework. I want to take wrestling back to its traditional form, nothing more and nothing less. Of course a lot of you individuals of lesser intelligence will be upset by this because the only things you like about wrestling are the fancy flips and dives. But then again, I could care less about your opinions.”

With a look of contempt, Kazu turns and enters the building as the scene fades.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Yuki Monotomo!”

"Ninja" by Machinae Supremacy erupts throughout the arena. Smoke pours down the ramp as light blue lasers flash. After 10 seconds Yuki Monotomo walks down the ramp, taking time to flirt with some ladies.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Kazu Nagai!”

As Kazu Nagai steps out onto the entrance ramp along with his manager, Aaron Blake, the song "Kokoro Kayowasete" by the Homesicks begins to play. Nagai takes the cigarette he was smoking and puts it out using the bare flesh of his arm. After nonchalantly flicking the cigarette away from him, Kazu walks down to the ring for his match.

Dale McCoy: “And here we go. These two have been getting on each other’s nerves today and are really looking forward to having this match. Who will prove to be the superior one?”

Oliver Evans: “Japanese man vs. Japanese man! Let’s get this party started! I guarantee you that Blake’s man, Kazu Nagai, will dominate this match.”

Dale McCoy: “I don’t know, Yuki Monotomo is pretty determined to start up a winning streak and to show Kazu up.”

Oliver Evans: “As if that matters. Kazu is stronger, more experienced, and more intelligent than Yuki. He’s also got Aaron Blake in his corner. This is going to be an easy victory for him.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Kazu Nagai and Yuki Monotomo lock up for the test of strength. The two struggle for a couple of seconds before Yuki is pushed back into the corner.”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu makes a clean break, but Yuki kicks him in the gut! Yuki grabs Kazu and slams his head into the turnbuckle pad, but Kazu turns towards Yuki as if nothing had happened.”

Dale McCoy: “Yuki throws a punch into the jaw of Kazu. Kazu barely budges from the impact, leaving Yuki a little worried. Yuki throws another punch, but Kazu blocks it before rocking Yuki with a punch of his own. Kazu blocks another punch before again rocking Yuki. Kazu goes for a third punch, but Yuki dropkicks Kazu’s knee out from under him!”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu tries to get back up, but Yuki grabs him and DDTs him into the mat. Low dropkick to the head from Yuki. Kazu forces himself to his feet, only to catch a knee into the face from Yuki! Spinning neckbreaker! Yuki drops down for the cover.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu forces Yuki off of him at just one. Yuki delivers a few stomps to the down Kazu, but Nagai gets back to his feet despite them. Yuki hits him on the back with a forearm before bouncing off the ropes, but he runs right into a big boot from Nagai!”

Oliver Evans: “This is where the momentum begins to shift. Kazu with the body slam! And a second! Kazu runs to the ropes before dropping a leg across Yuki’s throat.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu pulls Yuki to his feet before slamming Yuki’s face into the turnbuckle pad. Kazu slaps Yuki hard across the face before kicking him in the gut. Kazu steps away from Yuki before the referee begins to count. Walking back in, Kazu slaps Yuki’s chest with a backhand chop before clotheslining him into the corner.”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu’s starting to enjoy himself. Walking to the far end of the ring, Kazu charges towards Yuki for a running turnbuckle thrust, but Yuki moves out of the way! Kazu’s shoulder just slammed hard into the turnbuckle post!”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu definitely felt that one, look at that grimace of pain. Blake looks a bit worried, and who wouldn’t be? Kazu was moving pretty quick, all that momentum combined with his weight equals a lot of force slamming into that post. Before Kazu can get himself out from in-between the ropes, Yuki jumps and dropkicks his lower back to force his shoulder into the post once again! Yuki grabs Nagai’s tights and pulls him into a schoolboy pin!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t believe it, Yuki almost beat Kazu! As Kazu gets to his feet, Yuki jumps and sends him stumbling back into the corner with a high dropkick. Yuki jumps onto Kazu before falling back and sending Kazu flying into the center of the ring with the monkey flip!”

Dale McCoy: “Yuki goes for the clothesline, but Kazu dodges and hooks both of Yuki’s arms before slamming him into the mat with the full nelson slam! Kazu quickly gets up only to drop an elbow onto Yuki’s chest. Grabbing Yuki’s hand, Kazu Nagai places it on the mat before stomping on it. Keeping his foot on Yuki’s hand, Kazu puts his weight upon it and attempts to crush the hand like he would a bug as the referee begins the count to break up this illegal maneuver.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three! Four! Fiv…”

Oliver Evans: “Before the referee can get to five, Kazu jumps into the air and stomps on the hand with all of his weight, causing Yuki to scream in pain. Yuki rolls out of the ring, looking to avoid any more punishment.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu tries to follow Yuki, but as he sticks his head in-between the ropes, Yuki kicks him on the side of the head with a jumping enzuigiri.”

Oliver Evans: “Yuki climbs back into the ring and goes for Kazu, but Kazu grabs him and throws him with the belly to belly suplex! As Yuki gets up, Kazu pulls him into a full nelson before throwing Yuki with the full nelson suplex!”

Dale McCoy: “Vertical suplex from Kazu! Kazu grabs Yuki from behind before lifting him and slamming him into the mat with a back suplex. Brainbuster from Kazu!”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu could pin Yuki right here and now, but we both know that he won’t. He wants to make an example out of Yuki, and I think that he’ll be doing that here in just a bit.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu grabs Yuki and sends him to the mat with a suplex. Not letting go, Kazu rolls over, pulling Yuki with him to a standing position, before hitting a second suplex! And a third! Kazu pulls Yuki to his feet again, but this time hooks the arms and throws Yuki with the double underhook suplex!”

Oliver Evans: “Half-nelson suplex from Kazu! He’s just going crazy at this point! Kazu bounces off of the ropes and delivers a leg drop to the back of Yuki’s head! Kazu bounces off of the ropes and delivers a second leg drop to the back of Yuki’s head! Grabbing Yuki’s hand, Kazu stomps on it again before pulling Yuki to his feet.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu grabs Yuki Monotomo from behind and puts his head under Yuki's arm. Wrapping his arms around Yuki's torso, Kazu lifts Yuki into the air before falling backwards and driving Yuki Monotomo into the mat head and neck first! What a Nagai Driver! Kazu Nagai drops down for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Wahahaha! Kazu pulled Yuki’s shoulders off of the mat! He’s not going to let this match end!”

Dale McCoy: “How rotten. He clearly had this match won, why didn’t he just take the win and move on?”

Oliver Evans: “You know why, Dale. It’s all about the statement you make inside of that ring.”

Dale McCoy: “I think a win is statement enough.”

Oliver Evans: “And that’s why you aren’t a wrestler, Dale.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu again stomps on Yuki’s hand before lifting Yuki onto a shoulder and driving him into the turnbuckle. Kazu lifts Yuki onto the turnbuckle before also climbing up. He grabs Yuki and…SUPER EMERALD FUSION! Kazu just demolished Yuki with that move!”

Oliver Evans: “Hahahaha! Someone’s going to need to peel Yuki off of the mat with a spatula after that one! Kazu puts a foot on the chest of the fallen Monotomo.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Kazu Nagai!”

Dale McCoy: “After complaining about disrespect, Kazu turns right around and disrespects his competitor here tonight. He could have gotten the pin on a number of occasions, but instead decided to keep prolonging the match.”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu only complained about the wrestlers disrespecting the sport, he said nothing about wrestlers disrespecting one another.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu broke the rules and intentionally broke up his own pinfall. That sounds like disrespecting the sport to me.”

Oliver Evans: “Yeah, well you’re deaf anyway, so no one really expects you to hear things correctly.”

Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Green Day's "Having a Blast" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb raises from the ground with his back facing the crowd. He turns around as he steps off the platform and into the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. C4 casually enters the ring and waits for the boos to subside.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I know, I know, all of you are disappointed on my loss in Triumph and Tragedy thus the loud boos, and honestly, who wouldn't be disappointed that my magnificence wasn't allowed to shine and a Russian pig won the FTW Television Title which should have been mine?"

The misguided wrestler waits for the crowd to settle again as boos echoed in the arena.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Yes yes, let your disappointment resound in FTW! I know you all want me to bring back to the U S of A the FTW Television title but I still have a score to settle with the one I deem responsible for my loss... PAREDYSE!"

C4 clenches his fists in anger as he uttered the name of the wrestler who is now in his cross-hairs.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "That THING called Paredyse dare strike at the most valuable object in this country, NAY! IN THIS WORLD! How dare he lay a hand on the awe-inspiring breathtaking mind-blowing wondrous phallus which made many women swoon and cry at it's magnificence! He has touched the forbidden fruit and now he shall pay the price for his atrocity. I shall tear Full Throttle Wrestling asunder and I shall hunt down Paredyse... Beware you little bisexual slut, you have awoken a fury in me which shall only be sated with your blood."

The crowd stares at C4 stunned more than anything at how he is deluded about his package.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I declare open season on Paredyse today, and I shall hunt you down with vigor. You shall see how it will feel like to be hunted little man... And to Dmitri Petrovich... Enjoy that Television title while you can, for once I am done with Paredyse, you shall feel the full force of the explosion Colton Charles Cai Cobb shall bring to your doorstep."

C4 drops the mic as Green Day's "Having a Blast" starts blaring out of the speakers again. He exits the ring and heads to the back.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the FTW Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Alexander Conway!”

"Suffer Unto Me" by Avenue F blares throughout the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of FTW with Ethan O’Reilly following behind him. He looks over the booing audience before he walks down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW Television Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Svyaschennaya Voyna, composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov, plays throughout the arena as Dmitry Petrovich steps out onto the ramp followed closely by his manager, Aaron Blake and Kazu Nagai. Dmitry ignores the audience completely as he walks down to the ring. After climbing into the ring, Dmitry waits patiently for the bell to ring as Aaron Blake gives him some last minute advice.

Dale McCoy: “Here is our Main Event for tonight folks! This is promises to be a great match-up; Alexander Conway is one of the most skilled competitors in wrestling today. Dmitry Petrovich is certainly no slouch either.”

Oliver Evans: “This is going to be a battle between veterans. Not only are they fighting for the FTW Television Championship, but I am being told that the winner of this match will face either William LaCroix or Antonio Del Veccio at our November Pay Per View, November to Remember, for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship.”

Dale McCoy: “Wow, that’s high stakes. These two men need to bring their “A” game tonight, as they will not only have the opportunity to be the FTW Television Champion and the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, but also to be Full Throttle Wrestling’s first double champion!”

Oliver Evans: “Yes, this is a big deal for these two. Alexander is the more skilled technician and a very adaptable wrestler, but tonight he’s outmatched by Dmitry’s power, size, and experience. It’s not often that Alexander doesn’t have the experience edge, but tonight’s one of those nights. I expect Petrovich to walk away with the win.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry sneers at Conway before saying a few words in Russian. It would seem that he is making fun of Conway’s size. Alexander shrugs the comments off before beckoning for Dmitry to bring it on.”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry walks up to Conway and holds a hand up as high as he can for a test of strength. Man, he’s just taunting Conway, making him perfectly aware of how short he is. Conway gives a look of annoyance before stamping down on Dmitry’s foot!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry throws a punch, but Conway ducks underneath it before throwing a punch of his own into Dmitry’s face. Conway throws a few more before ducking another one of Dmitry’s. Grabbing Dmitry by the jaw, Alexander drops to his knees for the jawbreaker.”

Oliver Evans: “Alexander runs to the ropes and bounces off of them. Jumping forearm to the face of Dmitry causes him to stumble back! Alexander bounces off of the ropes and hits Dmitry with a second jumping forearm, but Dmitry remains standing.”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander bounces off of the ropes again, but this time, jumps and dropkicks Dmitry right in the face! Dmitry stumbles backwards, but still doesn’t go down! Conway is wondering what he has to do to get this Russian off of his feet, but isn’t wasting any time thinking about. Conway throws a few more punches into the face of Dmitry before trying for the irish whip. Dmitry doesn’t budge despite the best efforts of Conway! Dmitry pulls Conway in for a short-arm clothesline!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway quickly rolls out of the ring to the floor, determined to not give Dmitry any more of an advantage. Dmitry follows him out. Conway notices Dmitry exiting the ring and quickly goes to get some distance between himself and the Russian.”

Dale McCoy: “Conway runs around the ring, but Kazu and Blake block his route! They shouldn’t be getting involved!”

Mark Davis: “One!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway tries to force his way past, throwing a few punches into Kazu’s jaw, but Dmitry comes around and slams Conway on the back with a double axe handle.”

Mark Davis: “Two! Three!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry slams Conway’s face into the apron before rolling him back into the ring. Dmitry slides in after him. Before Dmitry can do anything, Ethan O’Reilly catches his attention. Ethan runs around the ring and tackles Kazu to the ground! The two begin fighting, with Blake also getting involved.”

Oliver Evans: “Blake pulls Ethan off of Kazu, but Ethan drops him with a right hook. Kazu kicks Ethan in the knee before slamming his face into the crowd barricade. Kazu begins throwing punches into Ethan, but Ethan retaliates with punches off his own. These two are exchanging BOMBS!”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan ducks a punch and spears Kazu into the steel steps! As Kazu gets back up, Ethan grabs a chair and slams it onto Kazu’s head!”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu didn’t budge! Ethan raises the chair again, but Blake grabs it and pulls it out of Ethan’s hands! Blake swings the chair, but Ethan moves out of the way! Blake connected with Kazu’s skull!”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu grabs the chair out of Blake’s hands and turns to use on Ethan, but Ethan kicks it into Kazu’s face! Kazu stumbles backwards, but I don’t think the pain is registering with this guy!”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan grabs the chair and smashes Kazu with it again. Kazu stumbles back against the turnbuckle post. Ethan raises the chair…he’s going to crush Kazu’s skull! No wait! Blake has again grabbed the chair! Ethan turns around and pushes Blake to the ground before smacking him across the skull with the chair!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry has seen enough. He slides out of the ring and punches Ethan on the back of the head. He continues to assault Ethan as Kazu comes over and joins him. Alexander realizes the trouble Ethan is in and quickly charges towards the ropes. He jumps onto the rope before leaping into the air and crashing down upon all three men! The referee is gesturing for Taryn!”

Oliver Evans: “What is he doing!?”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has-“

Before Taryn Shay can finish, “Time to Shine" by Saliva begins playing as Adam Vogel runs out to the ramp with a microphone.

Adam Vogel: “Stop! Stop!”

All of the men look towards Vogel.

Adam Vogel: “This is NOT happening on my show! You all want to get involved? Well then fine! This match will now be a tag team match! The Lords of Wrestling will team together to take on Treachery. The team that wins will get the FTW Television Championship.”

As Vogel turns and walks back to the backstage, the wrestlers move to opposite sides of the ring, leaving the steel chair lying on the ground.

Dale McCoy: “What!? This match is now going to be a tag team match!?”

Oliver Evans: “Vogel’s just changed the game! I believe Alexander has the advantage now. He’s getting a healthy tag team partner while Dmitry is getting Kazu, who got hit on the head four times by that steel chair. He might not feel pain, but the body can only take so much punishment.”

Dale McCoy: “The bell rings to restart this match as Ethan and Kazu wait on the apron. Alexander and Dmitry circle round one another. Conway runs towards Dmitry, but Dmitry stops whatever planned offense he had with a kick to the gut. Body slam from Dmitry! Dmitry pulls Conway up and slams his face into the turnbuckle pad before tagging out to Kazu.”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry lifts Conway up and powerbombs him onto the knee of Kazu! Kazu hooks a leg for the cover!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “Conway pops a shoulder up at two. Kazu picks Conway up and sends him into the corner with an irish whip. Kazu charges in, but Conway gets both knees up and into the face of Kazu! Kazu stumbles back as Conway pulls himself onto the turnbuckle. Alexander jumps and knocks Kazu to the mat with a kick to his face!”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu gets to his feet as Conway stalks him. Conway jumps and kicks Kazu on the skull with an enzuigiri. Conway grabs Kazu around the waist and slams him to the ground with a bridging german suplex! What a feat of strength!”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu breaks the bridge at two. Before Kazu can get off of his knees, he gets superkicked by Alexander Conway! Conway hooks a leg for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu cut that one close. Kazu pulls himself to his feet as Conway measures him for another superkick, but Kazu catches this one! He throws the leg, spinning Conway around, before decking him with a big clothesline. Kazu grabs Conway and takes him over with a suplex. Maintaining his grip, Kazu rolls over, pulling Conway with him as he gets to his feet. And there’s a second suplex! Kazu again pulls Conway up but this time spikes his head into the mat with the brainbuster! Cover!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway again kicks out at two. Kazu stomps on him a few times before lifting Conway up for a suplex, but Conway knees Kazu on the head to get free. Jawbreaker from Conway! Conway springboards off of the ropes for a tornado DDT! Dragging Kazu to The Lords of Wrestling’s corner, Conway quickly tags out to Ethan.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway grabs Kazu and holds him while Ethan bounces off of the ropes. Ethan kicks Kazu in the face with the big boot while Conway slams him to the mat with the Russian legsweep! O’Reilly hooks a leg for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu Nagai kicks out at two. O’Reilly lifts Nagai up, but Nagai fights out of it with a few hard elbow shots. Nagai kicks O’Reilly in the face with a big boot, returning the favor, before diving over for a tag to Dmitry.”

Oliver Evans: “Things are about to pick up. Conway and O’Reilly were beating up on a guy who was hit four times by a steel chair earlier, but now they aren’t going to have that luxury.”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry and O’Reilly lock up, but O’Reilly quickly knees Dmitry in the stomach. Grabbing Dmitry’s head, O’Reilly begins hitting it with a series of knee strikes before pulling Dmitry to the mat with a snapmare. O’Reilly kicks Dmitry square in the back.”

Oliver Evans: “O’Reilly grabs Dmitry’s head and begins elbowing it over and over again before backing away and kicking Dmitry again. He’s really trying to keep the Russian down.”

Dale McCoy: “O’Reilly tags out to Conway. O’Reilly hold Dmitry as Conway climb onto the turnbuckle. Flying front dropkick from Conway! Conway hooks a leg for the cover, but doesn’t even get a one count! Conway tags O’Reilly back in. O’Reilly lifts Dmitry into a bear hug as Conway superkicks him in the jaw! Dmitry hooks a leg for the cover.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry kicks out at one. O’Reilly sends Dmitry into the corner with an irish whip before charging in and clotheslining him. O’Reilly attempts to lift Dmitry onto his shoulder following that clothesline, but Dmitry elbows him on the back of the head before kneeing him in the face and taking him to the mat with a spinning neckbreaker.”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry drops an elbow onto O’Reilly. Getting back up, Dmitry hits O’Reilly with another elbow drop. And another. Dmitry pulls O’Reilly to his corner before tagging Kazu Nagai.”

Oliver Evans: “The two men stomp a mud hole into O’Reilly as the referee counts. Petrovich steps out just before the count of five. Kazu lifts O’Reilly up and slams him to the mat with a back suplex. Pulling O’Reilly to his feet, Kazu grips him around the waist, but O’Reilly fights him off.”

Dale McCoy: “O’Reilly connects with a jumping reverse roundhouse kick! Kazu stumbles back. O’Reilly charges forward for a clothesline, but Kazu ducks it and pulls O’Reilly to the mat with a german suplex. Kazu tags Petrovich.”

Oliver Evans: “The two lift O’Reilly for what looks to be a back suplex, but instead throw O’Reilly’s legs forward and slam him face-first into the mat. Dmitry drops down and hooks a leg as Kazu exits the ring.”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry was only a split second away from retaining his title. Dmitry sends O’Reilly into the ropes with an irish whip, but as O’Reilly comes back, he jumps and takes Dmitry down with a flying shoulder tackle.”

Oliver Evans: “O’Reilly whips Dmitry into the corner before running in and slamming his shoulder into the stomach of Dmitry with a turnbuckle thrust. As Dmitry stumbles out of the corner, O’Reilly bounces of the ropes and hits him with a huge spear! O’Reilly hooks both legs for the cover!”

Dale McCoy: “But Petrovich kicks out at two! O’Reilly tags Conway back into this match. Ethan grabs Petrovich as Conway climbs onto the turnbuckle. Ethan tries to lift Petrovich up for the piledriver, but Petrovich flips him over with a back body drop. Conway leaps off of the turnbuckle, but Petrovich catches him!”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry swings Alexander around and slams Alexander to the mat with a swinging side slam. The Perestroika! Dmitry covers Conway! This could be all she wrote.”

Dale McCoy: “Conway kicks out! Conway kicks out!”

Oliver Evans: “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

Dale McCoy: “Petrovich lifts Conway up into a backbreaker rack and flips Conway over for the Red Scare, but Conway lands on his feet! Superkick! Dmitry is still standing! Conway blasts Dmitry with a second superkick! Dmitry stumbles back into the ropes and bounces off of them. As Dmitry comes back, Conway grabs him and pulls him into a small package!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway almost lucked out there, but Dmitry kicked out at two. As Petrovich gets up, Conway leaps off of the turnbuckle of a corkscrew senton, but Dmitry catches him! Dmitry lifts Conway up for the crucifix powerbomb, but Conway slips free. Before Conway can do anything, Dmitry spins around and levels Conway with a discus clothesline!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry picks Conway up and slams him to the mat with a powerbomb. Dmitry drops down for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “If Conway is anything, it’s resilient. Dmitry is going to have to bring out the big guns.”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry lifts Conway onto a shoulder…he’s signaling for the Iron Curtain, but Conway jabs a finger into his eye before sliding down his back. Conway goes to tag Ethan, but before he can, Kazu pulls Ethan off of the apron! The two men begin brawling up the ramp before disappearing backstage!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway looks dumbfounded, but isn’t given much time to consider these events. Dmitry spins Conway around and grabs him by the throat. He lifts Conway up into the air, but Conway knees him in the face before pulling him into a DDT! Conway climbs onto the top turnbuckle.”

Dale McCoy: “He takes a moment to gauge the distance before leaping forward. Bringing his knees to his chest, Alexander performs a front flip before continuing the rotation and landing back-first onto Dmitry. 630° Senton! Conway leans back onto Dmitry for the cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry gets his foot onto the bottom rope, much to the relief of Aaron Blake.”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander looks astonished; he thought he had Dmitry with that move. Conway gets up and waits for Dmitry. As Dmitry gets up, Conway grabs his head for a bulldog, but Dmitry shoves him off. Dmitry runs at Conway and goes for the big boot, but Conway dodges out of the way! Dmitry just big booted the referee!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway grabs Dmitry and pulls him to the mat with a school boy pin, but there’s no referee to count the pinfall!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry pushes him off, but I swear that was at least a four count! Dmitry goes for a clothesline, but Conway ducks under it and runs to the rope. Conway runs back and connects with the running calf kick! Conway quickly gets back up and connects with an enzuigiri kick. Dmitry is still standing. Conway climbs onto the turnbuckle, leaps off, and grabs Dmitry’s head before slamming it into the mat with a diving bulldog!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway pulls Petrovich to his knees before pulling Petrovich's head backwards and applying a Dragon Sleeper to the kneeling opponent. He’s got the Signum Victoriae locked in tight!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry is fading fast! Dmitry refuses to tap out, despite the referee being unconscious. Dmitry is fading quickly. Blake is freaking out on the outside of the ring…wait, he’s got the steel chair from earlier! I think Dmitry is out cold, but Conway isn’t releasing the submission hold, and he doesn’t notice that Blake has slide into the ring behind him!”

Oliver Evans: “Blake just smashed that chair on the back of Conway’s head! Conway is out cold! Dmitry is out cold! Both men are out cold!”

Dale McCoy: “Wait a minute! Someone has just rolled into the ring behind Blake! He’s pulled the chair out of Blake’s hands and has scared Blake out of the ring! It’s…it’s…Jean-Pierre Bernard! It’s Alexander’s old tag team partner! He’s stalking Dmitry, waiting for him to come to and get to his feet.”

Oliver Evans: “Wha? Conway’s dropping his “honorable heel” bullshit and is going back to cheating? Woo!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry gets to his feet as Alexander does the same. Bernard holds the chair up high, but as Conway turns around, Bernard spins and slams the steel chair onto his forehead! Conway goes down! Jean-Pierre slides out of the ring and ditches the steel chair underneath the ring before heading up the ramp.”

Oliver Evans: “Swerve! I didn’t see that one coming!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry spikes Conway onto the mat with the Iron Curtain as the referee comes to. He holds Conway’s shoulders down while the referee begins to count.”

Mark Davis: “One… Two… Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL your FTW Television Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Dale McCoy: “What a weird contest we’ve just had. It started out being Alexander vs. Dmitry, then it became a brawl, and then it became a tag team match! This thing has just been all over the place.”

Oliver Evans: “And then Jean-Pierre Bernard came out and clocked Conway with the steel chair, after Blake already did it.”

Dale McCoy: “And who can forget Ethan and Kazu brawling to the backstage of the arena? I have a feeling that Conway isn’t done chasing the Television title just yet. I have a feeling he’ll be making an issue out of this.”

Oliver Evans: “He lost, big deal. He should go home to mommy and suck her teat to get over it.”

Dale McCoy: "What a night we had here, folks! Dmitry Petrovich not only retained his FTW Television Championship, but he also earned the right to face the winner of Antonio Del Veccio vs. William LaCroix for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship at November to Remember!"

Oliver Evans: "Not to mention the debut of Kazu Nagai, who demolished Yuki Monotomo. We also saw Jean-Pierre Bernard cost Alexander Conway his match with Dmitry."

Dale McCoy: "Business is picking up here in Full Throttle Wrestling folks. Join us next time at our Pay Per View, FTW Breaking Point, on October 30. Until then, I'm Dale McCoy."

Oliver Evans: "And I'm Oliver Evans, saying so long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (October 16, 2011)
Page 1 of 1