Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Fullth10

Fireworks and pyro light up the darkened building. Fans roar with the explosions, waving signs and mugging for the cameras. The camera finally sets upon a table where an older gentleman and a young, good looking, man sit.

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to night two of Wrestletopia and of the Adam Vogel Invitational! Tonight we will feature the last eight matches of the first round in our tournament."

Oliver Evans: "And what matches they are! We've got a lot of big names and unique matches lined up for tonight, including many new appearances as well."

Dale McCoy: "We can't really talk this event up, you have to see it to believe just how good it is. It's almost a crime for us to have weekends like this!"

Oliver Evans: "Almost? It is a crime."

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Ftwsep10

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Blackf10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Christ10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, Blackfire!”

As "Black Sheep" by Metric begins playing throughout the arena, a dole of white doves fly out of the backstage in slow motion as Blackfire steps out onto the ramp. Blackfire stops and holds out a hand, which his favorite dove, Archimedes, lands on. He rubs Archimedes' head for a brief moment before tossing Archimedes into the air once more. Blackfire pulls a deck of cards out of his pocket before walking to the ring with the doves in tow. As he enters the ring, his eight doves pair off and land on each of the turnbuckles. Blackfire sets the deck of cards down in a corner before taking off his hoodie, tie, and mask. He hands them to a ring hand before waiting for the start of the match.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Christian Grenier!”

"Anthem For The Year 2000” by Silverchair blasts throughout the arena as the young Christian Grenier steps out of the backstage with the flag of Quebec in his hands. He stands on the ramp and hoists the flag into the air before giving it a few waves. He carries the flag down to the ring with him before sticking it into a turnbuckle. After climbing into the ring, Grenier tosses his sunglasses out of the ring to a ring hand before removing his coat and sending that down to the ring hand as well.

Dale McCoy: “This will be our first look at Blackfire, a magician who was only recently hired by Full Throttle Wrestling. It’ll be interesting to see what he can bring to the table in this match against the young and cocky Christian Grenier.”

Oliver Evans: “Christian Grenier is under Ethan O’Reilly and Alexander Conway’s training, but Blackfire is apparently a magician. I think I know who’s going to win.”

Dale McCoy: “Blackfire is older than Christian and has more match experience than him. And who knows? Blackfire might actually be able to incorporate his tricks into his wrestling and come out with an interesting winning strategy.”

Oliver Evans: “I highly doubt that this magician wannabe will do anything special tonight.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Christian Grenier charges towards Blackfire, but Blackfire puts up a hand and stops Greiner in his tracks! Before Greiner can consider what is going on, Blackfire nails him with a roundhouse kick and dives on top of him for the cover!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two…”

Oliver Evans: “Christian Grenier kicks out at the count of two. As Christian tries to get up, Blackfire jumps and dropkicks him right in the face! Blackfire grabs Christian and throws him through the ropes. Blackfire builds momentum before leaping through the ropes and into Christian with a suicide dive that knocks him back and into the crowd barricade!”

Ray Johnson: “One!”

Dale McCoy: “Blackfire grabs Christian and slams his face off of the crowd barricade before trying to throw him back into the ring, but Grenier grabs hold of the ring apron to stop himself from going in before elbowing Blackfire in the gut and bouncing the magician’s head off of the apron.”

Ray Johnson: “Two!”

Oliver Evans: “Christian Grenier drives Blackfire back-first into the crowd barricade before sending him into the steel steps with an irish whip. Damn! Blackfire knocked the steps completely out of place!”

Ray Johnson: “Three!”

Dale McCoy: “Christian slams Blackfire’s head against the steel ring post before rolling him into the ring. Grenier rolls in after him before hooking the legs for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Blackfire gets his foot onto the bottom rope at the count of two. Christian pulls Blackfire to the center of the ring before stomping on him and dropping an elbow onto his chest before going for another pin attempt.”

Dale McCoy: “But Blackfire pushes him off at two. Christian pulls Blackfire up and lifts him for a suplex, but Blackfire lands behind him and hits him on the back of the head with a forearm. Blackfire grabs Grenier and throws him shoulder first into the turnbuckle post.”

Oliver Evans: “Blackfire kicks Grenier in the rib before pulling him out of the turnbuckle and rolling him up for the pin.”

Dale McCoy: “Christian Grenier kicks out at two. Blackfire sends Grenier into the ropes with an irish whip before jumping into the air and knocking Grenier down with the calf kick! Blackfire runs to the turnbuckle and leaps onto it, but Grenier pushes his legs out from under him, causing Blackfire to tumble onto the mat!”

Oliver Evans: “That was a sick looking fall…Blackfire landed right on his neck. Grenier knows Blackfire might be hurt and is hooking the leg for the cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Thr…”

Dale McCoy: “Did referee Ray Johnson just get hit in the face by a dove?”

Oliver Evans: “Blackfire didn’t kick out; one of his doves just smacked Ray Johnson in the face and stopped him from finishing his count!”

Dale McCoy: “Christian Grenier gets to his feet and asks the referee why he didn’t finish the count. He starts to argue with the referee about how he should have won as Blackfire begins to stir.”

Oliver Evans: “Christian might want to focus on the task at hand.”

Dale McCoy: “Blackfire drags himself over to the corner of the ring that his deck of cards is in. He grabs the deck and forces himself to get up. Blackfire stumbles over to Grenier and gets his attention before throwing the deck of cards into Grenier’s face! As Christian is still confused with the cards, Blackfire conjures a fireball into his hand and throws it into the face of Christian! The Ace in the Hole! Blackfire drops down on top of Christian Grenier for the cover!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Blackfire!”

Oliver Evans: “Holy crap! He really is a magician! Where the hell did that fireball come from!?”

Dale McCoy: “I don’t know, but that was a rather impressive ending to the match. This Blackfire may be one to watch. The referee is signaling for help, I think Christian Grenier may have some bad burns.”

Oliver Evans: “Who wouldn’t? It was a fireball after all!”

Dale McCoy: “That’s true.”
Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:15 pm

“Any Means Necessary” by Hammerfall blares throughout the arena as Antonio Del Veccio steps onto the entrance ramp. To the crowd’s immense displeasure, Antonio walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone before climbing into the ring. Antonio looks over the crowd for a few moments before finally bringing the microphone to his lips.

Antonio Del Veccio: “Once more, you common swine get the opportunity to gaze upon the greatness that is Antonio Del Veccio! Boo if you must, but the facts remain the same; I am better than all of you.”

The crowd’s boos increase in noise, but fail to bother Antonio.

Antonio Del Veccio: “Fresh off of defeating that moron named Acid in another match on another internet Pay Per View, I arrive here to be informed by my good friend Aaron Blake, that I have to face Ethan O’Reilly in the first round of the Adam Vogel Invitational.”

The crowd cheers at the mentioning of O’Reilly’s name.

Antonio Del Veccio: “Yes, yes, cheer for him. Cheer him like you do all of the gilded wrestlers in this ragtag federation. Ethan O’Reilly looks good on the outside, but can’t come anywhere near defeating someone like me. In fact, the only reason Ethan has won any matches or titles is because Alexander Conway has been there to carry his unskilled ass. Ethan O’Reilly is nothing more than a common thug; not only will I defeat him tonight, but I will embarrass him too. And once that joke is out of the way, I will move on to once again win the Adam Vogel Invitational, establishing myself as the new World Heavyweight Champion!”

As Antonio Del Veccio finishes speaking, “Living in Dog Years” by Neurotica suddenly erupts over the PA system. After a few moments, Ethan O’Reilly steps onto the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand and a smile on his face. He brings the microphone to his lips, but instead decides to walk down to the ring before rolling in to face Antonio Del Veccio.

Ethan O’Reilly: “You know Del Veccio, you talk a lot of trash for someone so small. If I had known your head was this filled with hot air, I would have brought a thumb tack with me to help it!”

A few laughs and cheers are heard as Ethan continues.

Ethan O’Reilly: “You call me a joke and a thug? You say that I need Alexander to win my matches for me? Well, tonight, allow me to show you differently! I’ll defeat you, I’ll advance to the second round, and ultimately, I will win the Adam Vogel Invitational to become the FTW World Heavyweight Champion! However, Antonio, when I am champion, there is no way in hell that you will get three chances to defeat me. Unlike William LaCroix, I won’t need three matches with you to make you understand just how inadequate you really are.”

Hearing Ethan O’Reilly’s comments, Antonio Del Veccio can hardly keep himself from chuckling.

Antonio Del Veccio: “I don’t think you have an inkling of an idea of just who you are messing with. William LaCroix never truly beat me, that coward always took the easy way out. However, William LaCroix did defeat you, and so will I. You are a fool who is half blind! Your chances of defeating me and scoring the upset are minute! If there was ever a time to back out of a match, Ethan, it was now.”

Ethan O’Reilly shakes his head and goes to speak, but Antonio slaps the microphone out of his hand.

Antonio Del Veccio: “No, you’ve had your time to speak, and it was much longer than you deserved. You don’t get to speak again you moron. If you are so eager to get knocked out of this tournament, then I suggest you get a referee out here so we can do this right now.”

With that, Antonio Del Veccio tosses his microphone out of the ring and waits as Ethan O’Reilly signals for a referee to get down to the ring.

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Antoni11 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Ethan_10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, Antonio Del Veccio!”

As "Any Means Necessary" by Hammerfall blasts throughout the arena, the Italian wrestler, Antonio Del Veccio, walks out onto the stage. He holds a finger into the air before walking down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Ethan O’Reilly!”

"Living in Dog Years" by Neurotica begins playing throughout the arena as Ethan O'Reilly steps out onto the ramp. He looks over those in attendance before dismissing their existence and walking towards the ring. After rolling into the ring, Ethan takes off his silver vest and hands it to a ring hand before awaiting the start of the match.

Dale McCoy: “Ethan O’Reilly and Antonio Del Veccio shared a few words earlier in the night. Both men insulted the other, but Antonio may have crossed the line when he said that Ethan O’Reilly was basically riding the coattails of Alexander Conway.”

Oliver Evans: “How’d he cross the line when it’s true? Ethan O’Reilly never wins unless Alexander is involved in the match as well.”

Dale McCoy: “I have this funny feeling that tonight Ethan O’Reilly will prove both you and Antonio wrong when he does in fact pin Antonio to pick up the win.”

Oliver Evans: “Well, I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree because you’re an idiot. Antonio is going to win, that’s all there is to it.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Antonio goes for a kick to the leg, but Ethan sees it coming, catches it, and pulls Antonio into a belly to belly suplex! As Antonio gets up, Ethan kicks him in the gut before lifting him into the air and slamming him to the mat with a suplex.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan O’Reilly pulls Antonio up and sends him across the ring with an irish whip. As Antonio comes back, Ethan sends him flying with the back body drop! As Antonio gets up, Ethan throws him into the air with a second back body drop!”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio’s back is getting slammed repeatedly into that mat. Ethan hits Antonio on the back with a few hard forearms before lifting him into the air and slamming him to the mat with a back body drop! Ethan pulls Antonio onto a shoulder before driving him into the mat with the running powerslam! Ethan hooks a leg for the cover!”

Michael Bull: “One! Two…”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio kicks out at two. Ethan sends Antonio into the ropes. As Antonio comes back, Ethan ducks down, lifts him up, and slams him to the mat with the samoan drop!”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan O’Reilly turns and climbs onto the turnbuckle, but before he can jump, Aaron Blake runs down the ramp and catches Ethan’s attention! While Ethan is distracted, Antonio recovers and runs towards him before pushing his legs out from under him, causing Ethan to fall crotch-first onto the turnbuckle.”

Oliver Evans: “I bet that raised his voice an octave or two.”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio uses the rope to help him land an enzuigiri to the side of Ethan’s head that almost causes Ethan to fall off the turnbuckle. Antonio quickly climbs onto the turnbuckle and pulls Ethan to the mat with a huge superplex! Antonio rolls over and goes for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan O’Reilly pushes his shoulder off of the mat at two. As Ethan tries to get to his feet, Antonio kicks him in the face before driving him into the mat with the DDT. Antonio grabs a leg for another cover.”

Dale McCoy: “But Antonio again only gets two. Antonio starts to hit Ethan with a forearm shots, but Ethan pushes him back to the ropes before clotheslining him over them and down to the floor! Ethan follows Antonio out as the referee is distracted by Aaron Blake.”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio punches Ethan on his blindside with a knockout punch! Ethan is out!”

Dale McCoy: “Look! Antonio just tossed a pair of brass knuckles underneath the ring! He manages to roll Ethan back into the ring before sliding in after him and going for the cover."

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t believe it! Ethan was out cold! How’d he kick out before the three count!?”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio doesn’t waste any time though, he kicks Ethan on the side of the head a few times before running to the ropes and bouncing off of them, but Ethan suddenly moves and lifts Antonio onto his shoulders before twisting and slamming Antonio to the mat with the Excidio! Ethan goes for the cover, but the referee didn’t see as Aaron Blake got his attention again!”

Oliver Evans: “That’s smart by Aaron Blake. Yeah, that’s real smart. You can’t win if the referee isn’t looking…”

Dale McCoy: “Oliver? Where are you going? Oliver has just grabbed a steel chair and slid into the ring. What the hell? Oliver just stabbed the point of the chair into the back of the O’Reilly’s skull! Evans pulls Antonio on top of O’Reilly before bailing out of the ring as Aaron Blake hops off the apron!”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three!”

Jasmine Lee: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Antonio Del Veccio!”

Oliver Evans: “Yay! Go Antonio!”

Dale McCoy: “What the hell where you thinking!? Why did you attack Ethan?”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t recall attacking Ethan O’Reilly. I went into the ring to check on Antonio, bringing a chair with me in case Ethan wanted to sit down while I was checking on Veccio, when I slipped and the chair happened to collide with Ethan’s skull. I checked on Veccio and then left.”

Dale McCoy: “We’re not through with this, I assure you, but I’m not going to sit here and talk to you about it while we’re on air. Folks, Ethan O’Reilly just got screwed out of the Invitational by my broadcast partner and Aaron Blake. Antonio Del Veccio advances, but he certainly didn’t earn it.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Colton10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Johnny10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, Charles Colton Cai Cobb!”

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb raises from the ground with his back facing the crowd. He turns around as he steps off the platform and into the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Johnny Faith!”

Fireworks go off as “Fallback” by Spineshank begins to play. After a few moments, Johnny Faith steps out onto the entrance ramp followed by Matthew Strong, Titan, and Vincent Nothing. The four men exchange a few looks with one another before walking down to the ring. Johnny Faith slides into the ring while his three associates stay at ringside.

Dale McCoy: “So right here in this match, we’ll get to see a second member of the Relentless stable in action. I heard that all four men are entered into the Adam Vogel Invitational, so we should also get to see Matthew Strong and Vincent Nothing wrestle tonight as well.”

Oliver Evans: “I think you are overlooking the fact that Colton is out here as well, and he brought Paredyse with him.”

Dale McCoy: “I was getting to that, Oliver. I think it’s incredibly demeaning for Colton to force Paredyse to come out here and “support” him just because he managed to defeat Paredyse is a hardcore match without rules.”

Oliver Evans: “I’ll disregard that last statement and just say that Colton is amazing.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Johnny Faith and Colton quickly lock up, but Faith knees Colton in the gut. Faith hits Colton with a few forearm shots before trying to whip him into the ropes, but Colton reverses. As Faith comes back, Colton puts his head down for a back body drop but…”

Oliver Evans: “But Faith just fucking stops. Colton is still waiting for him to come back…no wait; Colton realizes that it’s been taking too long. Colton lifts his head up just to receive a slap across the face from Faith.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton goes for a punch, but Faith ducks it before jabbing Colton in the eye with a finger. With Colton temporarily blinded, Faith decks him with a clothesline. As Colton gets back to his feet, Faith kicks him in the gut and lifts him for a suplex, but Colton slips down behind Faith and rolls him into a cover.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two…”

Oliver Evans: “Faith pushes Colton off at two. Colton tries to pull Faith to the mat with a Russian legsweep, but Faith manages to slip away and trip Colton to the mat with the drop toe-hold. Faith quickly rolls over Colton and grabs his head for a headlock.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton starts to get to his feet and elbows Faith in the gut a few times, but Faith knees Colton in the gut before pulling him back to the mat with the side headlock takeover.”

Oliver Evans: “The headlock is a good wear down maneuver, but it isn’t going to win you the match. Faith might want to use something else.”

Dale McCoy: “Faith squeezes Colton’s head, but Colton manages to pull him over and stacks him onto his shoulders for a cover, but Colton keep pushing him to get him completely off of him. Colton then gets to his feet and grabs Faith by the hair, pulling his head back and loosening the hold. Colton turns and drives Faith into the corner.”

Oliver Evans: “That’s what happens when you go for the headlock for too long. Proven fact.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton tees off on Faith with a few punches before backing at the request of the referee. Colton charges back in and Faith goes to kick him in the face, but Colton stops himself to catch the boot. Colton pulls him into a hard clothesline before sending him across the ring and into the ropes with the irish whip. As Faith comes back, Colton knocks him down with a back elbow.”

Oliver Evans: “Colton quickly pulls Faith up and takes him over with a suplex. Colton shows off for a moment before running to the ropes, but stops before bouncing off of them due to Faith’s associates.”

Dale McCoy: “Faith charges in for an attack, but Colton sidesteps him and he tumbles over the ropes and down to the floor! Colton is content to wait for Faith to get back onto the apron before bouncing off of the opposite set of ropes for momentum and kicking him in the face with the big boot, knocking Faith back off of the apron and into the guard rail! Colton slides out of the ring before grabbing Faith and throwing him back in. Colton slides in for the cover.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “I’m surprised that that wasn’t enough to keep Faith down. Colton sends Faith into the turnbuckle with an irish whip, but as Colton charges in Faith sidesteps!”

Dale McCoy: “As Colton bounces out of the corner, Johnny Faith jumps and grabs him before falling and driving Colton’s face into the mat with the Faith Breaker! Faith rolls Colton onto his back and hooks a leg for the cover!”

Oliver Evans: “But the referee is distracted! Paredyse and Vincent Nothing are fighting on the outside! Titan and Matthew Strong move to intervene, but Paredyse ducks a punch and pushes Nothing into them before making his escape!”

Dale McCoy: “He just bought Colton a lot of time! I’m astonished!”

Oliver Evans: “I wonder what that was about, but the referee has finally turned around and has begun his count.”

Dale McCoy: “But the distraction caused by Paredyse allowed Colton to kick out before the three! Faith looks highly annoyed by this. Faith gets up and waits for Colton to get to his feet before going for another Faith Breaker, but Colton grabs a hold of the rope and Faith slams onto the mat.”

Oliver Evans: “Colton kicks Faith in the face before turning him over and sitting down on his back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across Faith’s neck in a "X"! Colton’s got Faith locked into the RDX!”

Dale McCoy: “Faith struggles to try and break the hold but can’t! He kicks his feet behind him, trying to pull Colton towards the ropes but can’t do that either! Despite this, Faith is refusing to give up. It looks like he’s going to sit in this hold until he passes out!”

Oliver Evans: “Wait a minute! Vincent Nothing has just slid into the ring! He’s kicked Colton on the temple and sent Colton rolling out of the ring! The referee is signaling for the bell!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a disqualification, Colton Charles Cai Cobb!”

Dale McCoy: “Colton quickly books it past the ring and up the ramp before disappearing backstage, completely content with his disqualification win over Johnny Faith.”

Oliver Evans: “Well, let’s be honest, he was about to win the match anyway.”

Dale McCoy: “If we’re being honest, then the real winner should be Johnny Faith, who had put Colton down for way longer than a three count with his finisher. Colton managed to slink away with the victory regardless tonight, but I don’t think Relentless are happy with how it happened.”

Oliver Evans: “Who cares how the hell it happened? He won!”

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Paredy10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Eric_v11

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, Paredyse!”

I'm in Heaven (When You Kiss Me) by ATC begins to play throughout the arena. After allowing it to play for a few seconds, the lip-gloss and eyeliner wearing flamboyant male named Paredyse prances down to the ring. He rolls in before blowing a kiss to the crowd and giving them a suggestive wink.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Eric Vogel!”

"Devour" by Shinedown blasts through the speakers as Eric and John Vogel step onto the ramp. They walk down to the ring, ignoring the fans for the most part. As they reach the ring, John pats Eric on the back and gives him a few last minute tips before Eric rolls into the ring.

Dale McCoy: “One of the earliest rivalries in this company were the Vogel Sons vs. Paredyse basically. Tonight is pretty much a continuation of that feud.”

Oliver Evans: “Yeah, kinda. I mean, they never did settle it. The people involved all kind of just…moved on.”

Dale McCoy: “Oliver, if Paredyse wins here tonight, won’t he have to face Colton in the next round? I’m looking at the tournament schedule, and it looks to be that way.”

Oliver Evans: “Yes, Paredyse will have to face Colton if he wins here tonight, which he won’t.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “As the bell rings, Eric Vogel immediately pulls Paredyse into a headlock, but instead of holding it, Eric punches Paredyse on the top of the head. Eric Vogel connects with a series of punches before Paredyse manages to slap one away and connect with a hard enzuigiri to the head! Paredyse whip Vogel into the rope before tossing him with the back body drop.”

Oliver Evans: “Eric Vogel holds his back in pain as he starts to get up. Paredyse approaches his downed opponent, looking to take the advantage, but Eric grabs him and throws him face-first into the second turnbuckle!”

Dale McCoy: “As Paredyse tries to get out of the corner, Vogel grabs him by the hair and roughly slams him into the turnbuckle pad a few times before backing away. Vogel quickly comes back in and hits Paredyse on the back with a jumping knee that knocks him back into the corner.”

Oliver Evans: “Eric Vogel isn’t messing around tonight.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric lifts Paredyse into the air and slams him to the mat with a body slam. Eric goes to drop an elbow onto Paredyse’s chest, but Paredyse rolls out of the way and Eric gets nothing very canvas.”

Oliver Evans: “At least he didn’t try that from the top rope.”

Dale McCoy: “As Vogel gets back up to his feet, Paredyse bounces off of the ropes and pulls him to the mat with a running bulldog! Paredyse quickly springs back up and leaps into the air before landing onto Eric with an elbow drop of his own. Paredyse hooks a leg.”

Oliver Evans: “Eric Vogel easily kicks out at the count of two. Paredyse pulls Vogel up and goes for the STO, but a hard elbow to the side of the head from Eric puts an end to that attempt.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric sends Paredyse to the mat with a snapmare before kneeing him hard in the back. Vogel puts his knee into the small of Paredyse’s back two more times before running to the ropes and bouncing off of them before kneeing Paredyse on the back of the head. Vogel goes and bounces off of the other set of ropes before connecting with a low dropkick to the face of Paredyse. Vogel goes for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “But Eric only gets a two. Eric stomps on Paredyse a few times before getting up and dropping a knee right onto Paredyse’s face.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric pulls Paredyse up and slams him to the mat with a suplex. Eric walks over to the corner and climbs up and onto the turnbuckle…”

Oliver Evans: “What is he doing? Why doesn’t he just finish Paredyse off?”

Dale McCoy: “Eric waits for Paredyse to get up before leaping off; looking for a double axe handle, but Paredyse leaps into the air and catches Vogel in the face with a dropkick! Paredyse hooks both legs for a cover!”

Oliver Evans: “There’s no way Vogel is going to get up after that. There’s absolutely no way.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Paredyse!”

Dale McCoy: “Eric went high risk and this time it certainly did not pay off!”

Oliver Evans: “Way to state the obvious, you old bugger! Eric had Paredyse down and nearly out, he needed only to finish him off and he would have won this match.”

Dale McCoy: “It looked to be that way before he climbed onto the turnbuckle, but unfortunately for him, we’ll never know what would have happened if he hadn’t decided to try for the flying double axe handle.”

Oliver Evans: “I do, he wouldn’t be falling even further on both our rankings and Aaron Blake’s list!”

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Vincen10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Kazu_n10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, Vincent Nothing!”

Fireworks go off as “Fallback” by Spineshank begins to play. After a few moments, Vincent Nothing steps out onto the entrance ramp followed by Matthew Strong, Titan, and Johnny Faith. The four men exchange a few looks with one another before walking down to the ring. Vincent Nothing slides into the ring while his three associates stay at ringside.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Kazu Nagai!”

As Kazu Nagai steps out onto the entrance ramp along with his manager, Aaron Blake, the song "Kokoro Kayowasete" by the Homesicks begins to play. Nagai takes the cigarette he was smoking and puts it out using the bare flesh of his arm. After nonchalantly flicking the cigarette away from him, Kazu walks down to the ring for his match.

Dale McCoy: “Vincent Nothing will be taking on Kazu Nagai tonight. So far, we’ve seen one member of Treachery advance in the tournament and one member of Relentless advance in the tournament. Both stables so far have had one member fail as well, so you have to think that this match is crucial to both side.”

Oliver Evans: “It probably is, because whichever team wins this match will have a larger chance of walking out of this weekend with a lot of money and an important title around the waist of one of its members.”

Dale McCoy: “I have a feeling that we will see both men do everything in their power to come out of here tonight with the victory.”

Oliver Evans: “I’d hope so, that makes for a good match.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “As the bell rings, Aaron Blake hops onto the ring apron and gets Vincent Nothing’s attention. As Nothing comes closer, Blake shows him a briefcase and opens it with a click.”

Oliver Evans: “Holy…! Look at all of that money!”

Dale McCoy: “Blake is offering Vincent Nothing a bribe to lie down and lose to Kazu Nagai!”

Oliver Evans: “Take the bribe, man!”

Dale McCoy: “Vincent Nothing is turning Blake down!”

Oliver Evans: “Are you an idiot!?”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu Nagai suddenly grabs Nothing from behind and puts his head under Nothing's arm. Wrapping his arms around Nothing's torso, Kazu lifts Vincent Nothing into the air and falls backwards and drives Vincent Nothing into the mat head and neck first with the Nagai Driver! Nagai goes for the pin.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Kazu Nagai!”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu Nagai and Aaron Blake exit the ring area with smiles on their faces, despite the absolute lividness of Matthew Strong, Titan, and Johnny Faith. Sorry boys, but your mate just got jacked!”

Dale McCoy: “Blake outsmarted an entire stable out here tonight. I may not agree with his methods, but no one can deny their effectiveness in this particular situation.”

Oliver Evans: “When doesn’t Blake pay dividends? Never, that’s when!”

Dale McCoy: “I can recall plenty of times when Blake’s plans haven’t worked out, one of them happened earlier in this tournament when he was defeated by Darryl Devine.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Lounging on a couch in his locker room as the scene opens; Alexander Conway doesn’t look too worried about his match tonight. Beyond getting dressed to compete, it doesn’t seem that Conway has done anything to prepare himself for the fight against Lloyd Shields. Without looking at the camera, Conway begins to speak.

Alexander Conway: “The last Full Throttle Wrestling event was brilliant! We were up in Quebec, Canada for a night to remember as I, Alexander Conway, led my five man team to victory! I wasn’t even the team captain, and yet I was directing traffic and making the major plays. Of course, the Lords of Wrestling would be left to take on Aaron Blake’s team in its entirety. And like the greatest tag team should, Ethan and I narrowed the field down to 2 vs. 3. And then Ethan was eliminated. The Canadian crowd became a bit worried only to have that worry give way to frenzied euphoria as the man of the hour and true best wrestler in the world overcame the odds to defeat three men and claim the victory! Such an inspiring performance can only be compared to that of legend and that is an appropriate thing seeing as how I am the future legend! I’ve wrestled all over the world, but there is no place that I love to wrestle in more than Canada!”

Conway sits up on the couch and finally looks at the camera.

Alexander Conway: “But now we are back here in the United States and it is here that I shall make history. 32 wrestlers are here at Full Throttle Wrestling this weekend to compete in the Adam Vogel Invitational tournament. The winner will not only have his name marked down as the winner of the 2012 Adam Vogel Invitational, but he will also receive the vacant FTW World Heavyweight Championship. As the best wrestler in the world today, that title should, by definition, be around my waist. This weekend, I have the opportunity to make that happen, and happen it shall.”

Alexander rises off of the couch and cracks his knuckles while looking into the camera.

Alexander Conway: “Lloyd Shields, you big bad Texan, do you think that you’re tough? You had better be tough, because tonight you will be facing the most resilient man in the business. I want you to look me in the eyes and realize that you are staring into the eyes of the best wrestler in the world. But don’t let the prophesied outcome of the match deter you from doing everything in your power to defeat me Lloyd. Being the best means next to nothing if no one actually tries to disprove you.”

Alexander smiles into the camera for a final shot before getting an annoyed look on his face as he gestures for the camera to get out of his locker room.

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Alexan12 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Lloyd_10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall for the FTW Television Championship and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, Alexander Conway!”

"Junkies for Fame" by Shinedown blasts over the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of FTW. He stops on the ramp and holds a fist into the air as a series of pyrotechnics explode behind him. Once they subside, Conway pulls his vest off and tosses it onto the ground as he walks to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Lloyd Shields!”

Slick Pelt’s "Danger” begins playing throughout the arena as Lloyd Shields walks to the ring. After entering the ring, Lloyd removes both his coat and hat before waiting for the match to start.

Dale McCoy: “Wow, two members of the same team that competed at our last Pay Per View are going to be squaring off against one another tonight. The ever resilient Alexander Conway, who is always on the top of his game, will be going against the young and tough Lloyd Shields.”

Oliver Evans: “I have the strangest of feelings that Conway is going to come out on top here tonight, but I do see Lloyd putting up one hell of a fight and really weakening Conway.”

Dale McCoy: “I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens. I heard a rumor that Lloyd Shields was fairly pissed off by Conway’s comments.”

Oliver Evans: “Alexander never makes it easy for himself, he loves to piss people off.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd Shields goes for the punch, but Conway ducks past it before connecting with a few of his own before ducking past a second punch attempt and repeating. Lloyd Shields blocks a punch and tries for another punch, but Conway ducks under it again before punching Lloyd a few more times.”

Oliver Evans: “Lloyd goes for a kick this time, but Conway catches a hold of the leg before spinning in and connecting with a reverse roundhouse kick.”

Dale McCoy: “Conway grabs Lloyd and runs him to the corner, but Shields sticks out that long leg of his and stops Conway from taking him to the corner. Lloyd connects with a hard elbow to the gut before grabbing Conway and slamming his face into the turnbuckle pads. With Conway stuck in the corner, Shields pounds on his back with forearm strike after forearm strike as the referee begins his count.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three! Four!”

Oliver Evans: “Lloyd Shields backs away at the count of four. Conway turns around to speak with the referee, but gets kicked in the gut by Lloyd before being wailed on by punches.”

Dale McCoy: “Shields again back off at the count of four. As the referee checks on Conway, Lloyd Shields bounces off of the ropes and comes running in for a boot to the face of Conway! Lloyd grabs Conway’s leg and pulls him out of the ring before going for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “But Conway makes the kick out look easy at two. Lloyd goes and bounces off of the ropes again, but Conway quickly gets to his feet and connects with a dropkick.”

Dale McCoy: “Conway hits Lloyd with a few forearms, but Lloyd pushes him away. Conway charges at him and runs right into a hard fist. Lloyd sends Conway into the ropes with the irish whip and goes for the back body drop, but Conway counters with a DDT.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway sends Lloyd into the corner with the irish whip. Conway begins blasting Lloyd with kick after kick to the chest.”

Dale McCoy: “As Conway turns around to face the referee, Lloyd slumps down in the turnbuckle. Conway begins talking to the referee while mule kicking Lloyd in the chest! It takes a few moments, but the referee finally realizes what Conway is doing and pulls him away.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway waits for Lloyd to pull himself up in the corner before charging in and leaping into Lloyd with the double knees! As Lloyd stumbles out, Conway quickly grabs him and brings him to the mat with the Russian legsweep.”

Dale McCoy: “Conway lifts Lloyd onto his shoulders but Lloyd easily manages to land behind him and slam him to the mat with a wicked neckbreaker. Lloyd kicks Conway in the ribs while he down before yanking him up into the air and slamming him to the ground with a body slam. Lloyd bounces off of the ropes before dropping a leg across the throat of Alexander!”

Oliver Evans: “Lloyd picks Conway up and tosses him with the fallaway slam before hooking a leg for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Conway pops his shoulder up at two. Lloyd waits for Conway to get up before clotheslining him on the back of the head. Lloyd lifts Conway into the air, but Conway rakes the eyes before falling down behind Lloyd. Conway jumps into the air and dropkicks Shields on the back of the head before jumping and connecting with a forearm to Lloyd’s face. Conway bounces off of the ropes and comes back to kick Lloyd on the head with the running enzuigiri that puts Lloyd down.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway sends Lloyd into the ropes with an irish whip before jumping and catching him with the calf kick. As Shields sits up, Conway bounces off of the ropes and knees him in the face. With Shields back down, Conway jumps onto the ropes before springboarding back for the legdrop. Conway hooks the leg for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd Shields managed to kick out at two! Conway pulls Lloyd up and tries to lift him for a suplex, but Lloyd blocks it! Lloyd punches Conway in the ribs a few times before lifting him into the air and slamming him to the mat with a suplex of his own. Shields grabs Conway’s legs and drags him to the corner before catapulting him over the pads and face-first into the steel post! Conway rolls off the turnbuckle and hits the floor.”

Oliver Evans: “Ouch! I could almost feel that myself, and let me tell, it wasn’t a pretty experience for me.”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd Shields rolls out of the ring and pulls Conway up before rolling him into the ring. Lloyd slides back in to hook the legs for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Even that wasn’t enough to keep Conway down for a three count!? Are you freaking kidding me? HE HIT STEEL WITH HIS FACE!”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd Shields looks frustrated but still pulls Conway onto his shoulders, but Conway connects with a few hard elbows before sliding down the back and pushing Lloyd into the turnbuckles. As Lloyd bounces out, Conway springboards off of the ropes and catches him with a kick to the temple!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway pulls himself onto the turnbuckle as Lloyd gets to his feet. Conway waits for him, to turn around before leaping off for the front dropkick, but Lloyd catches hold of Conway’s legs as he slams to the mat before turning him over and into a boston crab! Conway’s yelling out in pain!”

Dale McCoy: “That was a very good move by Lloyd Shields. Alexander is now in a submission situation and it isn’t looking good for him. Lloyd Shields is too big for Conway to power out of the submission hold, and Lloyd’s size makes it difficult for Conway to pull him, a fact that Alexander is seeing right now.”

Oliver Evans: “But Conway isn’t far from the ropes. Conway works harder to drag Lloyd closer and closer to the ropes, but Lloyd gets up and pulls Conway to the center of the ring! Conway is worse off now than he was at the start of this submission hold!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway holds his hand in the air for a moment before shaking his head and starting to pull Lloyd towards the ropes again. As he gets close to the ropes, Lloyd again drags Conway back to the center of the ring, but this time, Conway takes advantage of Lloyd’s weight being off of him to turn around and kick him off.”

Oliver Evans: “Alexander quickly gets to his feet, only to be kicked in the gut and dropped to the mat by a hard elbow to the back of the head.”

Dale McCoy: “As Conway starts to get up, Lloyd bounces off of the ropes and goes for the Texas Clothesline, but Conway uses his own momentum against him with the superkick! Lloyd may be out cold after that!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway’s not content with that, he is going to the top turnbuckle.”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander takes a moment to gauge the distance before leaping forward. Bringing his knees to his chest, Alexander performs a frontflip before continuing the rotation and landing back-first onto Lloyd Shields with the 630˚ Senton! Conway leans back onto Lloyd for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Where the hell did Aaron Blake come from!? He just reached in and put Lloyd’s foot on the bottom rope and got the referee’s attention to stop the pin! I didn’t even see him come down!”

Dale McCoy: “I think the more important question right now would be why is Blake out here? Neither of these men are his client, and Lloyd Shields has flatly refused to join Treachery. Both of these men also defeated Team Blake at our last Pay Per View.”

Oliver Evans: “Maybe one of them has come to their senses and agreed to have Blake manage them? Either way, whoever wins this match faces Kazu Nagai next week, so Blake may just be trying to get these two to wear each other down.”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander Conway is demanding that Aaron Blake be removed from the match, but while he is distracted, Lloyd hits Conway on the back with a big forearm that knocks him to the mat.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway should have been paying more attention.”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd continues to hit Conway on the back with double axe handles as he tries to get to his feet. Lloyd grabs Conway and sends him to the middle of the ring with a big pumphandle suplex! Lloyd drops an elbow onto Conway’s chest before getting up and dropping a second! Lloyd stands up again before dropping a third elbow onto Conway’s chest. Shields gets to his feet again before leaping into the air for a fourth elbow drop! Lloyd hooks the leg for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway kicks out before the three count. Lloyd Shields pulls Conway into a short-arm clothesline before lifting Conway up and slamming him onto a knee with the high angled backbreaker.”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd send Alexander towards the ropes with an irish whip, but Alexander hop onto the ropes and moonsaults backwards. Lloyd tries to duck underneath Alexander, but Alexander lands on his back and drives him into the mat! What a move!”

Oliver Evans: “But Conway has taken too much punishment to capitalize right now! He’s down beside the man he just put down.”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander breathes heavily as he looks over at Lloyd who is starting to stir. Conway groans as he grabs a hold of the ropes and uses them to help him get to his feet. Conway suddenly sprints towards Lloyd before dropkicking him on the side of the head! Conway grabs Lloyd and sits him upright before hitting him on the top of the head with the point of his elbow! Conway continues hitting him with that elbow over and over and over until he grabs hold of Lloyd’s hair and whips his head into the mat.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway’s got a second wind!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway takes a moment to taunt before grabbing Shields and slamming his face into the top turnbuckle. Conway lifts Lloyd onto the turnbuckle. Conway goes to hit Lloyd with a punch, but Lloyd blocks it before bouncing Conway’s face off of the turnbuckle. As Conway stumbles back, Lloyd starts to get ready to fly, but Conway runs towards the ropes and uses them as a springboard to wrap his legs around Lloyd and throw him into the ring with a super frankensteiner!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway takes a few moments to taunt and misses out on his opportunity to win this match as Lloyd rolls out of the ring. Conway notices this and exit out onto the ring apron. As Lloyd turns to face him, Conway runs along the apron to build momentum for a big kick to the face! That one knocked Lloyd down!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway reenters the ring before leaping over the ropes as Lloyd gets back to his feet, but Lloyd manages to move out of the way! Conway just slammed down hard onto the floor. Lloyd grabs the wounded Conway and throws him into the steel steps, knocking them completely out of place. Lloyd grabs Conway again and this time throws him into the side of our announce table before throwing him into the ring.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway’s chances are falling off pretty rapidly."

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd slides into the ring and hooks both of Conway’s legs for a cover.”

Oliver Evans: “But Lloyd still doesn’t manage to get the three count! Lloyd pounds on the mat with his fists at this result.”

Dale McCoy: “After wasting some precious amounts of time, Lloyd pulls Conway onto his knees before slapping Conway across the face! He grabs Conway by the hair and start to pull him to his feet, but Conway starts throwing punch after punch into the stomach of Lloyd Shields, breaking his grip!”

Oliver Evans: “Again Conway is making a comeback? How many second winds can one man have!?”

Dale McCoy: “Conway turns and runs to the ropes before bouncing off of them, but Lloyd follows him and flips him with a running knee to the gut! As Conway gets to his feet, Lloyd Shields runs and bounces off of the ropes before diving into Alexander with a high impact running lariat. The Texas Lariat connects! Lloyd rolls Conway over before hooking a leg for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Aaron Blake put Conway’s foot onto the bottom rope and pointed it out to the referee before the count of three! Lloyd argues with both the referee and Aaron Blake. As Conway gets to his feet, Lloyd turns and tries to punch him, but Conway catches the arm and drags Lloyd to the mat before locking him into the Canadian Crossface!”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd yells out in pain, but refuses to tap out. He starts to drag Conway towards the ropes before grabbing a hold of them. Conway quickly releases Lloyd from the Canadian Crossface before kicking him in the face, dragging him away from the ropes, and reapplying the Canadian Crossface!”

Oliver Evans: “Lloyd Shields again refuses to tap out. He begins pulling Conway towards the ropes again, but he’s just so far from them.”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd’s head gets wrenched further back by Conway, causing him to stop his crawling. Lloyd’s hand hovers over the mat for a few seconds before he tries to break the crossface, but Conway has it applied tight. Lloyd again looks like he’s about to tap out, but instead he grabs Conway and roll him into a pin!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway releases Lloyd from the crossface to prevent himself from being pinned. As Conway and Lloyd get up, Lloyd goes for another punch, but Conway ducks and throws the arm back before spinning around and catching Lloyd on the temple with a kick!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway grabs Lloyd and DDTs him into the mat before getting up and dropping a knee onto the face. Alexander climbs onto the turnbuckle as Lloyd gets back to his feet. Alexander moonsaults back and into Lloyd Shields! Conway remains on top and grabs the legs for the cover!”

Oliver Evans: “But Conway doesn’t manage to get the three! Both Conway and Shields look pretty well worn out. Conway tries to lift Shields up from behind, but Shields blocks it before hitting Conway on the back of the neck with the point of the elbow multiple times!”

Dale McCoy: “With Conway stunned, Lloyd bounces off of the ropes and comes flying back for the running big boot! He just wiped Conway out with that one! Lloyd quickly pulls Conway onto his shoulders, but Conway rakes the eyes to enable him to slid down the back. Conway spins Lloyd around before kicking him in the gut. Alexander Conway pulls Lloyd into a front facelock before scooping Lloyd into the air and spiking Lloyd's head into the mat with a Northern Lights Bomb. Conway goes for the cover after scoring with the Signum Excellentiae.”

Oliver Evans: “But Aaron Blake is distracting the referee! Conway calls for the ref, trying to get his attention to count the cover, but the referee is too distracted by Aaron Blake to listen!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway gets off of Lloyd and goes to the referee. As he forcefully gets the ref’s attention, Lloyd spins him around and lifts Conway onto his shoulders before throwing Conway’s legs out in front of him while falling backwards to drive Conway’s face into the mat with the F-5. There’s the Southern Hospitality! Lloyd rolls over and hooks a leg.”

Oliver Evans: “But Aaron Blake is again distracting the referee! Lloyd gets up and pulls the referee away from Blake before dropping back down for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Conway kicks out before the three! Lloyd waits for Conway to start to get up before bouncing off of the ropes and scoring with the knee lift! Lloyd whips Conway into the corner before charging in, but Conway gets both feet up and kicks Lloyd in the face. Conway turns and jumps onto the turnbuckle, but Lloyd charges forward and pushes Conway’s legs out from under him.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway just got crotched on that turnbuckle!”

Dale McCoy; “Lloyd hits Conway on the back before grabbing him and slamming him to the mat with the powerbomb before going for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Conway again kicks out before the count of three! Lloyd looks really frustrated now.”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd pulls Conway onto his shoulders, but Conway elbows him in the face a few more times again before sliding down his back again before pushing him into the corner. As Lloyd bounces out of the corner, Conway connects with the superkick!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway is going to make ANOTHER comeback? This match is ridiculous.”

Dale McCoy: “With Lloyd down, Conway climbs onto the turnbuckle again. Alexander takes a moment to gauge the distance before leaping forward. Bringing his knees to his chest, Alexander performs a frontflip before continuing the rotation and landing back-first onto Lloyd Shields with the 630˚ Senton! Conway goes for the cover once again!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match and STILL the FTW Television Champion, Alexander Conway!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway once again comes out of a match on top, this time defeating a very game Lloyd Shields to advance to the next round.”

Dale McCoy: “Not to mention the fact that Aaron Blake intentionally kept this match going in order to weaken the competitors.”

Oliver Evans: “Aaron Blake is smart. He knows that the winner will have to face Kazu Nagai tomorrow night in the next round, and he made it a bit easier for his client to win.”

Dale McCoy: “Only a little?”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 pm

The scene opens to the Vogel Sons staring into the camera. The elder brother, Eric, looks a bit sour. John, however, looks quite cheerful.

Eric Vogel: “My stupid father has seen fit to book in a match against you, Paredyse. Isn’t this funny? You defeated my brother in the last tournament that was held for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship, only to lose to me tonight and find yourself eliminated from this tournament. What comes around goes around.”

Eric Vogel looks like he wants to continue speaking, but a punch to the shoulder from the younger brother interrupts him.

John Vogel: “You should be happy with the opportunity to win the vacant FTW World Heavyweight Championship and the Adam Vogel Invitational. Not only do you have the opportunity to win those titles, but you have the opportunity to get revenge on Paredyse for me. I wish I could be in your shoes, but instead I am stuck fighting Jean-Pierre Renoir.”

Eric Vogel: “I wish I could be fighting Jean-Pierre Renoir, then I could show Aaron Blake just who the disappointment really was!”

John Vogel: “Ah-ha! I knew it! You are still angry about disappointing Aaron Blake in the ten-man elimination tag team match!”

Eric Vogel throws his hands into the air.

Eric Vogel: “Of course that is what it is, you twit! What else could it possibly be? Now Aaron Blake is less likely to agree to managing us. I mean, it’s still likely to happen because we’re Adam’s sons and we’re a great team, but I can’t be looking like a fool in front of Mr. Blake! And that’s why tonight Paredyse, I’m going to defeat you. That’s why I am going to advance in the tournament, defeat everyone who gets in my way, and become the 2012 winner of the Adam Vogel Invitational! And there isn’t a damn thing that you or anybody else can do about it!”

Having said what he wanted to say, Eric Vogel turns and walks out of the camera frame, leaving John Vogel alone momentarily. In the next moment, Dmitry Petrovich is tapping John on the shoulder. John looks quizzically at Dmitry, who points towards Aaron Blake’s locker room, which has been redesigned to look like an office. As John Vogel steps inside, Dmitry stands by the door and holds out a hand to stop the cameraman from entering. The door remains open, however, and the scene continues to be filmed. John Vogel sits down across the desk from Aaron Blake as Jean-Pierre Renoir leans against the wall.

Aaron Blake: “Hello there, John. Tonight, as you know, you will be competing against Jean-Pierre Renoir in the tournament. However, it is not prudent for me to have two of the men associated with me fight one another. We want our representatives in the tournament to go in at 100% for as long as possible. So, in tonight’s case, one of us can get to the second round without even fighting for it. Unfortunately, when we flipped a coin, it was not in your favor.”

Jean-Pierre Renoir smiles as he hears Blake work his magic.

Aaron Blake: “So I called you in here to ask that you lie down in your match with Jean-Pierre Renoir. You two could fight, but that would not be in the best interests of Treachery. If you do this John, you have my word that both you and your brother will be treated as full members of Treachery.”

John Vogel: “You want me...to lie down?”

Aaron Blake: “Well, when you put it like that, the offer seems less than promising. But for Treachery to have the best chance of winning this tournament, we need as many of our guys as possible to advance to the second round in as good of condition as we can have them in. Besides, it’s bad policy to have two of our members fight against one another.”

John sits quietly as he considers the offer. He would be losing his opportunity to become the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, but he would be getting both himself and Eric into Treachery.

John Vogel: “I guess I’ll do it.”

Aaron Blake: “Splendid! As soon as tonight is over, you and your brother can consider yourselves official members of Treachery!”

Aaron Blake shakes John Vogel’s hand as the scene fades.

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Shiloh10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Matthe10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, Shiloh Jones!”

“Tarantula” by the Smashing Pumpkins suddenly begins playing over the loudspeakers as Shiloh Jones steps out onto the ramp. He poses for a few moments before walking down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Matthew Strong!”

Fireworks go off as “Fallback” by Spineshank begins to play. After a few moments, Matthew Strong steps out onto the entrance ramp followed by Titan, Johnny Faith, and Vincent Nothing. The four men exchange a few looks with one another before walking down to the ring. Matthew Strong slides into the ring while his three associates stay at ringside.

Dale McCoy: “Finally we’ll get to see the leader of Relentless, Matthew Strong, in action! He’ll be taking on Shiloh Jones, who has to get a win, in this first round tournament match.”

Oliver Evans: “I think this is kind of a present for Matthew Strong, he was lucky enough to draw one of the worst members of our roster to fight in this round.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh Jones may be winless Oliver, but he always puts up a good fight. Any of his prior matches could have gone the other way.”

Oliver Evans: “Whatever you and Shiloh need to say to make this match interesting.”

Dale McCoy: “Matthew Strong yells at Shiloh to just get out of his ring, but Shiloh shuts him up with a punch to the mouth. Shiloh hits Strong with a few more hard shots before kicking him in the gut and driving his face into the mat with the K2!”

Oliver Evans: “Is Shiloh trying to be Marty Jannetty? That’s not a hard goal to accomplish, that guy sucked!”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh pulls Strong up before sending him into the ropes with an irish whip. As Strong comes back, Shiloh trips him to the mat with a drop toe-hold! Shiloh quickly gets up and hits Strong with a low dropkick to the side of the head! Strong rolls out the ring to regroup.”

Oliver Evans: “Shiloh is still going to lose, I don’t care how good he does.”

Dale McCoy; “Shiloh rolls out of the ring and hits Matthew on the back with a forearm before bouncing his head off of our table. Shiloh sends Matthew into the ring apron with an irish whip before slamming his head off of that as well before rolling him into the ring.”

Oliver Evans: “He’s still going to lose.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh rolls Matthew into the ring before climbing up and onto the turnbuckle. Shiloh leaps and drops an elbow onto Matthew from the top! Shiloh hooks a leg!”

Oliver Evans: “But Strong pushes him off at two. Shiloh gets up and taunts for a bit before bouncing off of the ropes. Instead of using them momentum, Shiloh stops halfway to Strong and begins hopping the rest of the way before going for a very exaggerated knee drop, but Strong rolls out of the way.”

Dale McCoy: “As Shiloh gets to his feet, Strong runs him down with a shoulder block. Shiloh hops back up only to be knocked back down by a clothesline from Strong. As Shiloh gets up again, Strong decks him with a second clothesline. Strong grabs Shiloh and lifts him into the air before slamming him to the mat with the body slam.”

Oliver Evans: “Matthew Strong pulls Shiloh up before slamming him to the mat with the suplex. Strong puts a foot onto Shiloh’s head and begins to taunt.”

Dale McCoy: “Strong stomps on Shiloh’s head before whipping him into the corner. Strong charges in, but Shiloh hits him in the face with an elbow before pulling himself onto the turnbuckle. Strong charges forward again before Shiloh can jump and knocks his legs out from under him, crotching Shiloh!”

Oliver Evans: “I smell defeat!”

Dale McCoy: “Strong climbs onto the turnbuckle and grabs Shiloh before taking him back into the ring with the superplex! Both Jones and Strong try to float over to pin the other man, and instead hold each other’s shoulders to the mat!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, this-“

?: “Hold it!”

Everyone’s attention turns to the tron, which Adam Vogel’s face is currently on.

Adam Vogel: “None of the tournament matches will end in a draw. I don’t care if it’s a double pin, a double submission, a double countout, or a double disqualification, the match will be restarted immediately to prevent a draw from ruining my tournament. With that said, restart this match!”

The tron flickers off as the bell rings.

Oliver Evans: “Matthew Strong grabs Shiloh’s arm before Shiloh can react to the restarting of the match and spins him around. Strong lifts Shiloh onto his shoulders and into a fireman’s carry before throwing him forward while dropping to the mat, sticking both of his knees up and into the gut of the falling Shiloh with the White Light Experience! Strong rolls Shiloh onto the mat for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Matthew Strong!”

Dale McCoy: “What we had thought was going to be a draw was quickly turned into a victory for Matthew Strong! He wasted no time in taking advantage of Adam Vogel’s restarting of the match.”

Oliver Evans: “Good for him. He heard the bell ring and attacked, picking up the win in quick fashion so as to not let Shiloh have a chance at it.”

Dale McCoy: “So now the Relentless stable has two of its members advancing into the second round. These guys have had a bit of rough start, but with the impressive Titan and crafty Matthew Strong being the two to advance, one has to think that this group does still have a chance to make good on their promise to steal our title.”

Oliver Evans: “They never said steal, they said they wanted to win it. Besides, if they did happen to win and take it to their federation, we would demolish that federation and take all of their titles in retribution.”

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) John_v10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Jean-p10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a first round match in the Adam Vogel Invitational! Introducing first, John Vogel!”

"Devour" by Shinedown blasts through the speakers as Eric and John Vogel step onto the ramp. They walk down to the ring, ignoring the fans for the most part. As they reach the ring, Eric pats John on the back and gives him a few last minute tips before John rolls into the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Jean-Pierre Renoir!”

Noir Désir's "Le Vent Nous Portera" blares over the speakers as Jean-Pierre Renoir walks out onto the entrance ramp. Holding his fist high into the air, Jean-Pierre walks down to the ring. He climbs onto the apron, turns, and throws the fist up into the air again for a few moments before climbing into the ring and walking towards the turnbuckle. Climbing up, Espy holds his fist up into the air again before back flipping off of the turnbuckle and back into the ring. Jean-Pierre Renoir removes his jacket and hands it to a ring hand before waiting for the bell.

Dale McCoy: “In our final first round match, it’ll be John Vogel taking on Jean-Pierre Renoir. However, we saw Aaron Blake make a deal with Vogel earlier asking him to lay down and let himself be pinned in exchange for him and his brother to be managed by Blake.”

Oliver Evans: “John Vogel would be stupid to refuse that offer! We all know he’d lose if he fought Renoir anyway, so Vogel should just take the offer and save himself the pain and embarrassment.”

Dale McCoy: “I don’t about that Oliver, but we’ve seen how much The Fortunate Sons want Blake to be their manager. I won’t be surprised if John Vogel sticks to his word and takes the deal here tonight.”

Oliver Evans: “He had better stick to his word, or else someone is going to be paying a hefty price in pain.”

Dale McCoy: “Now that the match has begun, it’s time to find out if John will lay down like he said he would, or fight like he should.”

Oliver Evans: “He shouldn’t fight! That’d be stupid!”

Dale McCoy: “John Vogel and Jean-Pierre Renoir get face to face. Renoir tells Vogel to lay down, but Vogel is refusing!”

Oliver Evans: “Vogel goes for the punch, but Renoir blocks it before nailing Vogel with the finger poke of death! Vogel is down! Renoir falls on top of him for the pin!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Jean-Pierre Renoir!”

Dale McCoy: “And John Vogel decides to make a farce out of this match, out of this tournament, and out of this company.”

Oliver Evans: “Oh stop taking it so personally. John Vogel is simply doing what’s best for his career.”

Dale McCoy: “That doesn’t make it right, Oliver. Join us again tomorrow folks to see the next round of the Adam Vogel Invitational! Until then, I’m Dale McCoy.”

Oliver Evans: “And I’m Oliver Evans, saying so long.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - Wrestletopia Night 2 (February 24, 2012)
Page 1 of 1