Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Full Throttle Wrestling - Gateway to Glory (January 27, 2013)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - Gateway to Glory (January 27, 2013)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to the Gateway to Glory! Tonight, Full Throttle Wrestling will be living up to this event's name by giving several wrestlers the chance to leave their mark!"

Pendelton: "Indeed. Several of the matches here tonight will be for the title, and assuming Blake doesn't screw anyone over, we may see some new champions be crowned."

Dale McCoy: "It'll be interesting to see how Blake handles things here tonight, but I am not holding my breath based on his past actions."

Pendelton: "Regardless, let's get this show started!"

In front of the camera is a door marked “Hugo Andore”, but before the cameraman can open this door, he is interrupted by Elizabeth Archer, Hugo’s manager. Elizabeth gently pushes the cameraman back, not allowing him to enter the room. Through the cracked door, one can see Hugo doing some workouts in his locker room to the sounds of some wrestling matches.

Elizabeth Archer: “I’d advise not bothering my Hugo right now. As you can probably surmise, he is preparing for future matches in this federation. However, since Aaron Blake refuses to give Hugo the type of matches he deserves, Hugo and I have decided to get what we want without his assistance.”

With a coy smile, Elizabeth continues.

Elizabeth Archer: “Soon, Hugo will be facing some of the best talent this company has, whether Aaron Blake wants him to or not. Soon Hugo, with my guidance, will be sitting at the top of this federation. The efforts to hold him down will not prevail. You see, the reason my Hugo hasn’t been given the opponents he deserves is because Aaron Blake doesn’t want the people to talk about anyone but his precious little boy-band. But unfortunately for Blake, not even he can stop Hugo from rising to prominence. Mark my words; soon enough, Hugo will be the ONLY thing that people talk about. It’s only a matter of time when you have someone as talented as me managing someone as strong as him.”

With a wink, Elizabeth turns and enters the locker room, making sure to shut the door before the camera can really see anything.

VS

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Brostar!”

"Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco plays as Brostar comes out and raises his hands as he walks down the ramp and runs into the ring, he goes up to the second turnbuckle raises his hands again, Then he jumps off with a backflip.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Artemis Lancer!”

The song “Breakdown” by Tantric begins to play as Artemis Lancer walks onto the entrance ramp followed by Aaron Blake. Artemis lifts his arm into the air and pats his elbow before walking down to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Tonight Brostar will get another opportunity to show us what he is capable of. Last time we saw him, he was up against Hugo Andore, and like all who have faced Hugo before him, he didn’t do that well.”

Pendelton: “Yeah, so tonight should be different. He is facing Artemis Lancer, who has only won matches by using what we believe to be a loaded elbow pad.”

Dale McCoy: “It certainly seems that Brostar will be able to show what he’s got in this contest. Artemis’s last match against The Executive Brooklyn Producer wasn’t much to brag about, let’s see if Brostar can do what The Producer couldn’t.”

Pendelton: “After this match, we should know if Brostar has what it takes to be a star here or if he’s just another young talent going in way over his head.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “As the bell rings, Artemis Lancer saunters up to Brostar and explains to him how this match will work. But it looks like Brostar doesn’t quite agree with him and knocks him down with a hard punch. Artemis quickly gets to his feet and tries to connect with a fist of his own, but Brostar blocks it before hitting Artemis with another couples of punches.”

Pendelton: “Brostar whips Artemis into the ropes. As Artemis comes back, Brostar sends him into the air with the back body drop!”

Dale McCoy: “Artemis gets back to his feet only to be caught by a dropkick from Brostar. Artemis gets back up, but Brostar grabs him from behind before pulling him to the mat with the Russian legsweep. Brostar pulls Artemis back up before slamming him to the mat with the suplex. Brostar is climbing onto the turnbuckle.”

Pendleton: “But he gets distracted by Aaron Blake on the outside! This allows Artemis to get to his feet and grab Brostar before throwing him to the mat with the powerbomb! Artemis goes for the cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “But Artemis only gets a two count. Artemis holds Brostar to the mat with a headlock, but Brostar soon manages to get back to his feet before hitting Artemis in the gut with a series of elbows.”

Pendelton: “Artemis tries to stop Brostar, but Brostar jumps into the air and knocks him back with another dropkick.”

Dale McCoy: “With Artemis against the ropes, Brostar charges towards him for a clothesline, but Artemis back body drops him over the ropes and to the floor! Artemis goes outside of the ring and grabs Brostar before trying to slam his face into the crowd barricade, but Brostar blocks it before slamming Artemis’s face into the barricade!”

Pendelton: “Brostar rolls Artemis back into the ring before following him in and connecting with an enzuigiri. As Artemis gets back to his feet, Brostar bounces off of the ropes and jumps into Lancer with the crossbody block!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “But Artemis pushes Brostar off of him at two. Brostar grabs Artemis from behind before dropping him to the mat with the back suplex. Artemis recoils into a sitting position, allowing Brostar to bounce off of the ropes and connect with the low dropkick! With Artemis down, Brostar climbs onto the turnbuckle again and goes for a corkscrew splash, but Blake reached into the ring and pulled Artemis out of the way!”

Pendelton: “And of course the referee actually caught that, but he’s choosing not to say anything to the general manager.”

Dale McCoy: “Artemis crawls away from Brostar, keeping his back to the referee as he switches elbow pads. When Brostar gets back to his feet holding his stomach, Artemis runs towards him and jumps into the air before connecting with the Lance! Artemis is hooking the leg for the cover!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Artemis Lancer!”

Pendelton: “So once again, Lancer can only find victory by hitting his opponent with that illegal elbow shot. What a surprise.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, at least Brostar got the opportunity to show what he is capable of in this match. One has to assume that had he hit that splash, he would have walked out of this one victorious.”

Pendelton: “He might of, but we’ll never know for sure since the move didn’t hit. However, Blake having to pull Artemis out of the way implies to us that Artemis wouldn’t have been in any shape to kick out.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, what a first couple of matches for Brostar. In his first match he got put up against a monster and in his second he gets screwed by Aaron Blake. Will this kid ever be able to have a normal match? I guess we’ll all have to wait to find out.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Gateway to Glory (January 27, 2013)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Eyeliner and glamor greets the camera as the cameraman opens a locker room door. Paredyse smiles at the camera, looking ready to go out to his match. As the cameraman steps into the locker room, Paredyse’s already big smile seems to only get bigger. His excitement at his next match seems to radiate off of him.

Paredyse: “Tonight is my night. You see, for whatever reason, Aaron Blake has decided to give me another opportunity at the Television Championship. Perhaps it is because the only reason Eric Vogel has won any matches lately is because he has always gotten a weakened opponent to take on. He could hardly be expected to win in any other fashion. That’s why tonight, you can be sure that there will be a new Television Champion.”

Paredyse happily bounces up and down before speaking again.

Paredyse: “Oh I can’t wait to beat Eric Vogel here tonight and get my revenge! Without his brother John helping him before the match, there is no way he’ll be able to squeak out of this one with that title still on his shoulder.”

Paredyse steps a little closer to the camera.

Paredyse: “Eric, tonight you will get what you deserve when I get the title that I deserve. I’m going to enjoy putting you down and pinning you to the mat for the three count, because simply put, you don’t deserve to be holding that title. I’ll see out there, champ.”

With a wink, Paredyse turns away from the camera and walks to the locker room door, opening it and walking out to head to the ring for his match.

VS

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTW Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Paredyse!”

I'm in Heaven (When You Kiss Me) by ATC begins to play throughout the arena. After allowing it to play for a few seconds, the lip-gloss and eyeliner wearing flamboyant male named Paredyse prances down to the ring. He rolls in before blowing a kiss to the crowd and giving them a suggestive wink.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW Television Champion, Eric Vogel!”

"Devour" by Shinedown blasts through the speakers as Eric and John Vogel step onto the ramp. They walk down to the ring, ignoring the fans for the most part. As they reach the ring, John pats Eric on the back and gives him a few last minute tips before Eric rolls into the ring.

Dale McCoy: “In a surprise move by Aaron Blake, Eric Vogel will have to again face Paredyse, the man he beat only after first losing to him. Aaron Blake practically rewarded Eric Vogel with the Television Championship by booking him against Alexander Ravensdale after Ravensdale had already defended his title against the debuting Davey Vega.”

Pendelton: “This is an odd move by Blake. One would think that he would want Eric to keep the title, but putting him against Paredyse is basically asking for him to lose the title based on previous encounters between these two.”

Dale McCoy: “This is a big opportunity for Paredyse as he has been trying to win the FTW Television Championship for quite some time, but at every turn, Paredyse has been foiled. However, with tonight being a one on one between him and Eric, Paredyse’s chances are looking pretty good I would think.”

Pendelton: “No doubt, but we’ll see if perhaps Eric has learned a few things since their last encounter, or if this title reign will motivate him to perform better in this match.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Eric offers a handshake to Paredyse who takes it, but it was a trick! Eric tries to connect with a surprise kick to the gut but Paredyse catches it with his free hand before taking Eric down with the dragonscrew! As Eric gets to his feet, Paredyse runs at him and jumps before hitting him in the face with his hip! Eric tries to get back to his feet after that one, but Paredyse stops him with a low dropkick to the head! Paredyse tries to go for the quick cover, but Eric rolls out of the ring.”

Pendelton: “Eric tries to take some to recover on the outside, but Paredyse gives him no such opportunity as he vaults over the ropes and down onto both Eric and John! Paredyse rolls Eric into the ring, but as the referee checks on him, John grabs Paredyse and runs him back-first into the steel turnbuckle post before rolling him into the ring before the referee can see anything!”

Dale McCoy: “Eric sends Paredyse into the ropes with the irish whip, but as Paredyse comes back he ducks down for the back body drop and gets a kick to the jaw for his trouble. Paredyse quickly follows this up with a nice dropkick! Eric gets up near the ropes and as Paredyse charges in, he sends Paredyse over the ropes with a back body drop, but Paredyse lands on the apron! Paredyse knocks Eric back with a hard forearm shot.”

Pendelton: “But before Paredyse can follow through, John grabs his ankle. Paredyse pushes him off, but the distraction allows Eric to hit Paredyse with a hard elbow shot! Paredyse doesn’t fall off the apron, and this allows Eric to bring him back into the ring with the suplex! Eric hooks a leg.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Dale McCoy: “A quick kick out from Paredyse at one. Eric pulls Paredyse up and takes him to the corner before slamming his face against the turnbuckle pads. Eric keeps Paredyse in the corner with punches, prompting the referee to pull him off of Paredyse. Eric pushes the referee off of him before running back in at Paredyse, looking for the clothesline, but Paredyse gets a boot up into his jaw!”

Pendelton: “As Eric stumbles back, Paredyse pulls himself onto the turnbuckle before leaping and connecting with a diving front dropkick! As Eric gets up he tries for the punch, but Paredyse dodges it and grabs him, looking for the STO, but Eric fights out of it with elbows to the side of the head.”

Dale McCoy: “It looks like Eric has learned something from his previous encounters with Paredyse. Before Paredyse can recover after those elbows, Eric grabs him from behind and lifts him into the air before dropping him onto a knee for the backbreaker. Eric pulls Paredyse back up into the air before dropping him onto the mat with the back suplex. Eric Vogel quickly hooks both of Paredyse’s legs for the cover.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two…”

Pendelton: “Eric only gets a two count, much to his chagrin. Eric looks over to his brother for guidance. John tells him to keep the offense up with a suplex and Eric looks to follow that suggestion.”

Dale McCoy: “But Paredyse manages to land behind Eric. As Eric turns around, Paredyse grabs him and powers him to the mat with the STO! John jumps onto the apron, but Paredyse runs to him and knocks him off before waiting for Eric to start to get up. Paredyse runs to Eric and grabs him by the head before flipping him to the mat with the Swansong! Paredyse hooks a leg here!”

Mark Dare: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and the NEW FTW Television Champion, Paredyse!”

Pendelton: “And Paredyse makes the most of his opportunity here tonight and wins the Television Championship! This is Paredyse’s first championship here in Full Throttle Wrestling, and based on how he’s been competition, I say he deserves it.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric Vogel tried to take Paredyse down with his previous experience, but he just couldn’t get the job done, even with assistance from his brother. Paredyse managed to weather the storm and stay focused enough here to defeat Eric and take the title from him.”

Pendelton: “More importantly, Paredyse managed to take the title away from Treachery, who used dubious methods to obtain the belt. Without Blake’s support for Eric, the title was taken away from the ones who stole it.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, for Blake not to help Eric keep the title that tells us that he has something in mind. Paredyse will have to be wary in the coming events as Blake will likely try and take the title back from him.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Gateway to Glory (January 27, 2013)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 pm

A training dummy bounces back at the camera, but swings back away without making contact. On the other side of the dummy is Kazu Nagai, who connects with another hard punch to the dummy. The cameraman moves out of the way of the swinging dummy and moves to Kazu’s side. Behind Kazu is William LaCroix, who is sitting on a bench as his tag team partner works the dummy over.

William LaCroix: “Will you give it a rest Kazu? Our match is coming up soon, and rather than waste time here, I’d like to talk with Aaron Blake about who our next challengers will be. Actually, what I would really like to do is ask Aaron why a fool like Aiden Hollows is getting a title shot here tonight. Not only is Hollows a lightweight loser, who’s only ability in that ring is his willingness to take stupid risks, but he and his partner also lost that five team battle royale that happened at our last show. While I don’t doubt Aaron Blake’s ability to lead this fledgling federation, I do doubt the level of competition available to us. If Blake is unable to find us some more suitable talent, than I think we shouldn’t be made to compete, as the outcome of the match will be known in advance by the people watching. Without a sense of tension, what reason is there in watching a match? And without some difficulty for us, is the match really worth our time and effort? There are numerous other things that we could be doing in place of beating up some jobbers that would be more fruitful for both ourselves and this federation.”

With a sigh, LaCroix shows his dissatisfaction with the situation.

William LaCroix: “It’s one thing to have to face undeserving competition; it’s another thing to have to face undeserving competition from another company! Aaron Blake knows that we are the greatest tag team to ever grace Full Throttle Wrestling, so why have us face the failing stench that this place has to offer? There is no one here or anywhere who deserves a title shot that isn’t in Treachery, so why should we have to bother? Tonight, Aiden Hollows and Darryl Devine will have their heads kicked off as we once again retain our titles and once again show the world that we are in a league of our own. There is no team on this planet that can defeat us, so why should we even bother with these trivial matches?”

Ceasing his attack on the punching bag, Kazu turns and looks at his partner.

Kazu Nagai: “Why do we bother? We bother because hurting people is fun. I relish the agony our opponents go through when they face us, and I love the disappointment they face when they get beaten into the canvas. While I agree that no one in this federation deserves the opportunity to face us for the titles, I can’t help but disagree with you about whether or not we should still have to compete. I want to compete – I want to hurt people. There are too many people in this federation who don’t deserve to be in a wrestling ring for me to simply sit on the sidelines.”

Kazu turns back to the punching bag and gives it another hard punch before continuing.

Kazu Nagai: “People like Aiden Hollows don’t deserve to wrestle. Those impudent little lightweights insult everything professional wrestling should stand for with their stupid little flips and dives, and all because they want the pop from those ignorant fans. The fans don’t appreciate true wrestling, and I don’t appreciate them. That’s why, William, we must break their sprits by crushing their favorite wrestlers.”

Kazu walks over to William LaCroix and looks him in the eye.

Kazu Nagai: “And that’s why tonight, you will kick the head of Aiden Hollows right off of his diminutive shoulders and into the third row.”

Kazu pictures the scene with a sinister smile as the camera fades.

With his back to the camera, Aiden Hollows waits for someone to come out of the bathroom in the locker room. Despite not being able to see his face, it’s apparent that Hollows is annoyed by his forced wait.

Aiden Hollows: “Dude, the match is coming up here soon. Will you get out of the bathroom so that we can do at least a little preparing? We have the opportunity to become the World Tag Team Champions in this federation, and all you can worry about is how “good” your eyebrows look? Seriously? This federation has taken us for jokes ever since the Adam Vogel Invitational last year! It’s high time that we show this roster just who in fact we are!”

Aiden pauses and waits for a response, but getting none, he continues.

Aiden Hollows: “Come on man! It’s time that take our rightful place in this federation! We should be running this show, after all, since Full Throttle Wrestling is nowhere near as good as Onyx Hero’s Wrestling! These pests have actually convinced themselves that their federation is the best and that they are the best wrestlers in the world, but it’s time that we show them otherwise!”

After a brief pause, Aiden gets a little more irritated.

Aiden Hollows: “Hey! Can you even hear me in there?”

Too annoyed for patience, Aiden pushes open the door and enters the bathroom with the cameraman close behind.

Standing in front of a mirror stroking his eyebrows, Darryl Devine is too absorbed in himself to notice the door being opened. After a moment, Devine sees Aiden in the mirror and turns around. With a sigh, Devine begins to address his tag team partner.

Darryl Devine: “Yes, I could hear you. The problem is, I just really didn’t quite care what it was you were saying. You see, how I look, is much more important than what you want to do. Besides, what preparation could we possibly need? We’re going up against two jokes who can only win their matches when Aaron Blake tips the scales in their favor. And as we all know, I defeated Aaron Blake before, so he’s essentially a nonfactor.”

With a look of complete confidence, Devine turns back to the mirror and begins working on his eyebrows again.

Darryl Devine: “Don’t worry about anything; we’ve got this match in the bag. After all, our opponents aren’t even good! How can they expect to stand up against someone who is Devine?”

Darryl’s confidence isn’t shared by his partner, who sighs as Devine continues to work on his appearance.

AND

VS

AND

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTW World Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, the challengers, the team of Aiden Hollows and Darryl Devine!”

The arena’s lights dim down as the song “Personal Jesus” by Marilyn Manson begins to play. A purple spotlight falls onto the ramp as Aiden Hollows steps out from the backstage. The light follows him as he walks to the ring.

Darryl Devine struts out onto the ramp as “The Touch” by Stan Bush plays throughout the arena. Devine stops to smooth down his eyebrows before walking down to the ring, commenting all the way about how good he looks.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing their opponents, the FTW World Tag Team Champions, the team of Kazu Nagai and William LaCroix, Treachery!”

As Kazu Nagai and William LaCroix step out onto the entrance ramp along with their manager, Aaron Blake, the song "Kokoro Kayowasete" by the Homesicks begins to play. Nagai takes the cigarette he was smoking and puts it out using the bare flesh of his arm. After nonchalantly flicking the cigarette away from him, Kazu and William walk down to the ring for their match.

Dale McCoy: “Blake has decided to give Aiden Hollows and Darryl Devine another opportunity to win the FTW World Tag Team Championships here tonight. These two had an opportunity at a previous show, but they were defeated by Alexander Ravensdale and Ethan O’Reilly. Will these two be able to capitalize on their chance this time?”

Pendelton: “This is the second title match Blake has made tonight. One has to wonder if he is overconfident, or if he is trying to appease some of the other wrestlers in the federation to prevent them from banding together to oust him.”

Dale McCoy: “Perhaps Blake is trying to turn over a new leaf, but I highly doubt it. He’s probably just extremely overconfident in that his people can win their matches. And if they can’t, he’s there to help them win their matches as we saw earlier with Artemis Lancer when Blake helped him to defeat Brostar.”

Pendelton: “I guess with Blake on the outside, there is hardly a chance of Kazu and William losing, but we can always hope.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Aiden Hollows and Kazu Nagai look to start this one off. Aiden charges at Kazu with punches, but Kazu simply takes them without showing signs of feeling them before connecting with a brutal throat thrust that causes Aiden to fall to the mat gasping for air. Kazu grabs Aiden and tosses him into Treachery’s corner before tagging in LaCroix.”

Pendelton: “LaCroix steps in and kicks Aiden hard in the rib before whipping him into the ropes and sending him into the air with the big back body drop. LaCroix drops a leg across the throat of Aiden before hooking a leg for the early cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “But he only gets a two count. LaCroix drags Aiden over to the corner before making the tag to Kazu. LaCroix lifts Aiden into a suplex before dropping him gut-first across Kazu’s knee. Kazu pushes Aiden to the mat and goes for the pin as LaCroix exits the ring.”

Pendelton: “Again, Treachery only gets a two count. Kazu lifts Hollows up and slams him to the mat with a suplex before rolling over and connecting with a second suplex. Kazu lifts Aiden into the air for a brainbuster, but delays, holding him high into the air.”

Dale McCoy: “Aiden gathers his wits as he is held into the air and begins attacking the top of Kazu’s skull with violent knee strikes to get down. Aiden jumps and connects with an enzuigiri before turning and trying to get to his corner, but Kazu grabs Aiden by the tights and pulls him back for a back suplex! Kazu hooks a leg for the cover here.”

Pendelton: “Hollows again with the kick out at two. Kazu sighs before pulls Hollows up and slamming him face-first into the turnbuckle pad. Kazu lifts Aiden onto the turnbuckle before climbing up after him.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu hooks Aiden up for the superplex, but Aiden hangs onto the ropes with everything he’s got, temporarily foiling Kazu’s plan. Aiden rakes Kazu’s eyes before hitting him with a series of forearm strikes that allow Aiden to push Kazu off of the turnbuckle! Kazu is quick to get up though, and as Aiden jumps off of the turnbuckle for the crossbody, Kazu catches him before throwing him to the mat with the fallaway slam! Kazu hooks a leg for another cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Thr…”

Pendelton: “Hollows barely manages to get the shoulder up after that move. Kazu sends Hollows into the ropes with an irish whip before ducking down for the back body drop, but Hollows kicks him in the face before running back and into the ropes for momentum, only to be caught by a clothesline from Kazu!”

Dale McCoy: “That clothesline looked pretty sick. Kazu smiles to the crowd, enjoying the work he is doing in the ring. Kazu slowly pulls Hollows up before taking him into the air with a suplex, but Hollows lands on his feet behind Kazu! Kazu turns around only to take a back elbow to the jaw. Hollows jumps and connects with an enzuigiri kick to the temple! Kazu stumbles down to a knee! This could be Hollows’s chance to tag in Devine!”

Pendelton: “Hollows moves to tag in Devine, but before he can reach him, William pulls Devine off of the apron before leveling him with the Riot Run! Hollows can’t believe it and is distracted, allowing Kazu to grab him from behind and drop him on his head with the Nagai Driver! Kazu hooks the leg.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of the match via pinfall and STILL the FTW World Tag Team Champions, the team of Kazu Nagai and William LaCroix, Treachery!”

Dale McCoy: “And Treachery manages to retain here tonight by not allowing Devine to even get into the match. Had LaCroix not attacked him, Devine and Hollows may have been able to turn this match around, but Treachery had other intentions.”

Pendelton: “When does Treachery ever want a fair fight? A fair fight means that they can lose, but bending the rules slightly means that they can continue to win.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, someone will come along with a game plan on how to defeat them soon enough. But as long as Aaron Blake is in charge around here, that may not even be enough.”

Pendelton: “It’s a bit of a shame that such good athletes need to hide behind Aaron Blake and their cowardly tactics.”

Last edited by Adam Vogel on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Gateway to Glory (January 27, 2013)   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 pm

As the cameras focus on the ring, the figure of Aaron Blake can be clearly seen. Standing with a microphone, it is clear that Blake has something that he wants to say.

Aaron Blake: “I come out here tonight to discuss the World title situation, but before I can get to that, there is another matter that I need to concern myself with.”

Turning towards the commentary table, Aaron Blake looks directly at Pendelton.

Aaron Blake: “A certain little pest has been spreading some slander about both my administration and about my affiliation with Treachery. That little pest, Pendelton, is about to be punished. Since it is in my power to manage Full Throttle Wrestling’s budget, I regret to inform you that it is no longer viable for us to maintain your contract. In short Pendelton, this means that your services are no longer required and that you are fired…effective immediately!”

Dale McCoy: “What!? You can’t just fire him like that for doing nothing!”

Aaron Blake: “I can and I just did. Be grateful that you are being paid less than he is Dale, or else I would fire you too. But don’t worry; you will be joined at that table by the extremely talented and professional Oliver Evans!”

Blake looks to the backstage as Oliver steps out. Oliver waves at the fans, smiling all the way down to the announce table, but that smile quickly dissipates when he sees Pendelton take off his headset and stand up to look him in the eye. Pendelton steps aside and offers his chair to Oliver, which Oliver hesitantly takes. Pendelton stares daggers at Aaron Blake as he walks around the ring and walks out of the arena.

Aaron Blake: “Now that that little issue has been taken care of, it is time to address the World Heavyweight Championship! There is a surprising lack of quality opponents here in Full Throttle Wrestling for Dmitry to face here tonight, so instead of wracking my brain to decide which failure should fall to Dmitry, I have decided that the title shot will go to the first man who can come out here and accept the challenge! Anyone in the back who wants to get crushed by Dmitry Petrovich need only to come-“

Blake is suddenly interrupted by the “Sound of Madness” by Shinedown. Blake’s face immediately changes to an expression of both fear and surprise as he turns to the ramp. After a few seconds, the fans explode as Adam Vogel steps out from the backstage onto the ramp. Blake takes a few steps back as Adam walks down to the ring before climbing into the ring. Vogel walks up to Blake and stands in front of him for a few seconds before ripping the microphone out of his hands.

Adam Vogel: “Hey Blake, I heard that you need a challenger for Dmitry. Well, look no further, you have your challenger. Tonight, I will take on your client and I will defeat him to take my company’s title away from him and you. This is just the start Blake, because before long, Treachery won’t be holding any of the titles. You abuse your power to give your clients the titles? Well, two can play at that game, but the difference is that I don’t have to abuse the system to take the titles off of Treachery; I only have to abuse you. So Blake, I suggest you get ready for your road to eradication, but tonight is only the beginning.”

Vogel turns to exit the ring, but before he does, he turns back around.

Adam Vogel: “Oh, and since I am back Blake, your time in control of my company is over. I suggest that you get your trash out of my office before this night is over.”

After climbing out of the ring, Vogel tosses the microphone into the ring at Aaron Blake, who almost drops it due to the announcement given to him from Adam Vogel.

VS

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTW World Heavyweight Championships! Introducing first, the challenger, Adam Vogel!”

"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown blasts over the speakers as Adam Vogel steps out from the back. He looks over the audience in attendance before smiling to himself, knowing that he's the reason those asses are in the seats. He walks down to the ring before sliding in and waiting for the start of the match.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Svyaschennaya Voyna, composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov, plays throughout the arena as Dmitry Petrovich steps out onto the ramp followed closely by his manager, Aaron Blake. Dmitry ignores the audience completely as he walks down to the ring. After climbing into the ring, Dmitry waits patiently for the bell to ring as Aaron Blake gives him some last minute advice.

Dale McCoy: “After firing Pendelton, Blake was surprised to learn that Adam Vogel was in the building. He surprise was furthered when Adam came out and accepted his open challenge made on the behalf of Dmitry Petrovich for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship.”

Oliver Evans: “While it is great to see Adam Vogel back, he can’t just go around putting himself in matches!”

Dale McCoy: “Well, if you ask Aaron Blake, the person in charge can do whatever he wants. Tonight, Adam chose to take the opportunity to dethrone the Russian Juggernaut. Dmitry will have Treachery in his corner, but the last time Vogel faced anyone from Treachery, that number advantage wasn’t enough to gain victory.”

Oliver Evans: “No, but it did lead to Vogel being hurt, which is what will happen here tonight. Dmitry will retain and Treachery will stay on top.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry Petrovich walks up to Adam Vogel and stares down at him, but Adam is showing no fear here. Dmitry sneers at Adam before going for a surprise headbutt, but Adam dodges it and connects with a punch to the jaw of Petrovich. Vogel continues attacking with a series of punches, but Dmitry soon pushes him back.”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry charges forward for a clothesline, but Vogel ducks underneath it before jumping and connecting with a high dropkick!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry stumbles back, but Vogel doesn’t plan on giving him any time to recover. Vogel keeps up the attack with more punches, but the bigger Dmitry makes him pay for this with a sudden knee to the gut. Dmitry lifts Vogel into the air, but Vogel manages to slide down behind him before running to the ropes and bouncing off of them for a running dropkick that staggers Dmitry.”

Oliver Evans: “Vogel grabs Dmitry’s arm and tries to send him to the ropes with the irish whip, but Dmitry instead pulls him into a huge powerslam! This match is going to be over soon!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry lifts Vogel and slams him to the mat with a suplex before pulling him into the air again and putting back down to the mat with the body slam. Petrovich lifts Vogel back up and slams him onto the mat again with a second body slam before following that up with a third body slam. Petrovich drops a leg across Vogel’s throat before hooking a leg.”

Oliver Evans: “Vogel manages to kick out at two, but he is only delaying the inevitable. Dmitry grabs Vogel by the throat and lifts him for the chokeslam…”

Dale McCoy: “But Vogel counters into a DDT! As Dmitry gets to his feet, Vogel uses the ropesfor momentum before jumping and burying a knee into Dmitry’s back, knocking Dmitry throat-first across the ropes. Vogel jumps onto Dmitry’s back and uses all of his weight to choke Dmitry with the ropes as the referee begins to make the count.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three! Four!”

Oliver Evans: “Adam jumps off of Dmitry at the count of four, but what kind of person resort to those kind of tactics?”

Dale McCoy: “You should know considering you work for that slimeball Aaron Blake. Vogel grabs Dmitry and through a surprising effort actually manages to take Dmitry over with a suplex! Vogel quickly hooks the leg after that big move!”

Oliver Evans: “But he can only get two on Dmitry. Vogel tries to pull Dmitry up to his feet, but Dmitry stops whatever he has planned by grabbing him by the throat. Dmitry lifts Vogel into the air and slams him to the mat, scoring with the chokeslam this time before going for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “But Adam kicks out at two. Dmitry sends Vogel into the corner with an irish whip before charging in after him, but Vogel gets out of the way! Dmitry bounces out of the corner and turns into a kick to the gut from Vogel! Vogel hooks Dmitry’s arms behind his back before driving him into the mat with the Credit Check! This could be it right here as Vogel hooks a leg!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “But that isn’t nearly enough to keep Petrovich down as he kicks out before the three! Adam can’t believe it, but I sure can!”

Dale McCoy: “Adam Vogel turns and climbs onto the turnbuckle before leaping off for a diving leg drop, but Dmitry sits up and catches him before standing up with him and then slamming him to the mat with the sitout powerbomb! Dmitry puts his hands on Vogel’s shoulders to keep them on the mat for the pin.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “But Vogel somehow manages to kick out before the three. Dmitry wants to finish this and lifts Vogel up for the Soviet Domination, but Vogel squirms loose and gets down behind Dmitry!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry spins around looking for a clothesline, but Vogel ducks out of the way and Dmitry flattens the referee! As Dmitry turns around, he gets caught on the jaw by a superkick from Vogel! Vogel goes for the cover, but the referee is out!”

Oliver Evans: “Serves him right.”

Dale McCoy: “Wait a minute! Kazu Nagai has just slid into the ring! He’s brawling with Vogel, but Vogel is fighting him off! Kazu suddenly drops to the mat and Vogel gets caught flatfooted by William LaCroix’s Riot Run! Vogel is down! Acid joins Treachery down here and grabs a steel chair, intending to hit the downed Vogel with it, but Acid instead turns and smashes the steel chair over Kazu’s head!”

Oliver Evans: “What the hell? Acid! You’re supposed to be on our side!”

Dale McCoy: “LaCroix goes to hit Acid with the Riot Run, but Acid ducks it and LaCroix instead levels Dmitry with it! LaCroix turns around and gets the chair stabbed into his gut before being hit over the back with it. With both LaCroix and Kazu disposed of, Acid turns to Blake and slowly pulls the mask off…it’s Christopher Vogel!”

Oliver Evans: “Oh, so now Adam Vogel has to hide behind his children? Give me a break! This match should be awarded to Dmitry!”

Dale McCoy: “You were fine with Christopher being down here when he was on your side. Christopher slides out of the ring and hangs on to the steel chair to make sure no one else gets involved. Vogel and Dmitry both stagger to their feet, but Vogel regains his senses first and runs to Dmitry before catching him across the jaw with the Vogel Kick! Vogel hooks a leg as the referee recovers!”

Mark Davis: “One…Two…Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and the NEW FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Adam Vogel!”

Oliver Evans: “What kind of bullshit was this!? Dmitry should have won that match and would have that match had it not been for Christopher Vogel!”

Dale McCoy: “The only reason Dmitry would have won is because Treachery came out and attacked Adam. Otherwise, Adam would have won the match off of that superkick.”

Oliver Evans: “Whatever old man, you are blind as a bat.”

Dale McCoy: “Regardless of how my partner here feels about it, we have a new champion. Treachery has been dethroned here tonight and look to be in danger of being stripped of all their gold. Will Adam Vogel be able to continue to win this war against Treachery, or will Blake find a way to stop him? We’ll have to wait to find out, but until then, I’m Dale McCoy.”

Oliver Evans: “And I’m Oliver Evans, saying fuck you for stealing my line Pendelton!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Gateway to Glory (January 27, 2013)   

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - Gateway to Glory (January 27, 2013)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1