Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Questions?   Questions? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Ask any questions you may have here, and I will respond to them as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Alexander Melchiott

Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

I have a very important question, Vogel. This question is mainly to expose you for the fraud you are and to bust your chops.

Where is that website you built for MAW? Hmmm? Where is that and all of the custom pictures you used Mr. Graphic Designer? Seriously, I have never understood why you wasted so much time getting a master's in Graphic Design if you are never going to use it. You could make more money with that then you are with your work as a police officer Razz
Back to top Go down
Acid

Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuut up! There's no call for revealing my secrets to the new guys. You don't see any of the other old guys doing that, you jerk. But fine, that's a pretty legitimate question.

Why do I not use my obvious awesomeness to make this E-Fed stand out and look epic? Well, it's simple really. The layout I'm using right now is incredibly simple and basic, as opposed to the slick version I used for MAW. The simple design and ordinary graphics keep those douchebags from the E-Fed communities out of my God Damned federation. Those idiots stole RPs from us when we had MAW, and all they ever did when they actually joined was complain that they weren't getting the push they wanted to, just because they were used to being the champion in some other crummy federation. We're better off without both them and the amazing graphics that we once used.

Besides, most of the people who come to this forum, (not counting the ULOL guys), come because they received an email from me. They aren't here for the fluffy graphics, they're here to RP with old friends. Which is the exact reason why I made this, commited myself to running it, and then sent the emails around.
Back to top Go down
Acid

Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:48 pm

No offense was meant to you new guys by that. I am looking forward to having fun with you all since so far it seems that you all are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey Antonio and Michael, I win our bet! I told you guys that Alexander would mention the old set-up and Adam's degree before the first event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions?   Questions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Throttle Wrestling :: FTW General Board :: Full Throttle Wrestling-
Jump to: