Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 am

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Fullth10

The camera is on, but all is dark. After a few seconds of the darkness, spotlights come on, revealing one man standing in the middle of an empty arena. Despite this, the well dressed man looks pleased with himself. The camera zooms in closer on the man as he brings a microphone to his lips.

Adam Vogel: "For those of you watching, I can only guess that you are a bit confused at the scene laid out before you. This doesn't look anything like the promotional videos that I put onto YouTube, after all. But, I'd wait a little longer before you decide to navigate away from this video and find something else to watch."

The man waits for the camera to zoom in a little more before continuing.

Adam Vogel: "My name is Adam Vogel, and I welcome you to Full Throttle Wrestling! The newest, the most exciting, and the most competitive wrestling promotion that this world can offer today! In my benevolence, not only did I give you all an advance warning of this promotion's coming, but I have also decided to show this entire event for free on YouTube! Yes, that's right, the video you are watching right now will be a full fledged professional wrestling event."

Adam Vogel holds up a finger to the camera.

Adam Vogel: "But that isn't all you will be receiving. We are the only promotion bold enough to show a whole event for free, but we are also the only promotion daring enough to show our entire four day Race to the Gold tournament for free! That's right, tomorrow, night 2 will be available for your viewing entertainment! So sit back, and prepare to have your mind blown by wrestlers such as Alexander Conway, William LaCroix, Colton Charles Cai Cobb, Antonio Del Veccio, and many others as they all fight for the prize of being Full Throttle Wrestling's first World Heavyweight Champion! Full Throttle Wrestling's "We did it for the hits" will only be the begininng folks. When you are done picking your brains off of the floor after the fourth night, don't fret. We'll be holding an internet PPV at the end of the month for only $9.99! A steal for such quality. Don't believe me? Don't worry, because you soon will!"

Adam Vogel begins laughing as the rest of the arena lights up. While it didn't look like there was an audience before, it is clear now that the first few rows have some of the wrestlers of FTW occupying the chairs. The camera finally turns to a table where an older gentleman and a young, good looking, man sit.

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to Full Throttle Wrestling's "We did it for the hits" event! I'm Dale McCoy and alongside me is my broadcast partner, Oliver Evans!"

Oliver Evans: "Thanks for the introduction, Dale. Tonight will mark the first night of the Race to the Gold tournament. We'll be showing you four singles matches that will make up half of the first round in this tournament."

Dale McCoy: "And what great matches they are, Oliver. We'll be starting off the action soon with Acid vs. Eric Vogel. We also have Colton Charles Cai Cobb going up against Andrew Hunter and Ray Kamaura vs. Antonio Del Veccio in the Main Event! With matches this good, I honestly can't see how ourYouTube videos can fail to get one million views."

Oliver Evan: "Neither can I, Dale. If there is something I am sure of, it's that this night and the three nights after it will be something to remember!"

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Redarr10

Standing before the camera is none other than the masked man, Acid. He gazes into the camera intently from behind the fabric of his mask as he leans against a wall.

Acid: “It seems like it was just yesterday when Adam Vogel caused the demise of MAW through his greed, and yet, here we are again. Those who Vogel has wronged return as if the incidents and drama of MAW never happened. Well, I remember it all too clearly and I will not pretend that it didn’t happen just because you offer me money, Vogel.”

Pushing himself off of the wall, Acid continues.

Acid: “In fact, that’s why I am here. I’m here to protect those who have joined Full Throttle Wrestling and those who will be watching Full Throttle Wrestling. I am here to protect them from you, Vogel. I am here to prevent you from making this federation another Maximum Action Wrestling. But where will I start? Tonight, tonight I will start the prevention by defeating Eric Vogel. I’ll remove the temptation to intervene and assist him in winning the tournament by eliminating him in the first round, Adam. With-“

Before Acid can continue his sentence, Eric Vogel and John Vogel enter onto the scene. Eric pushes Acid backwards as he interrupts him.

Eric Vogel: “You are going to defeat me!? Ha! In what world could that happen you mask wearing coward. At least I have the guts to show my face to both my friends and enemies, you being the coward that you are hide from both behind your mask. Tell me-“

Before Eric can finish, John pushes in front of him before yelling at Acid.

John Vogel: “How dare you! How dare you insult my father! My father, the one who is giving your pathetic ass a job! My father, who has hired all of these other wannabe losers! You, Paredyse, and Michael Jones couldn’t hope to get a job with any other federation that pays you as much as my father so graciously is. Instead of insulting him for his past mistakes, you should be praising his name at every turn! Instead of dragging his name through the mud, you should be shouting it out from the tallest of rooftops! I should-“

Eric places a hand onto the shoulder of his younger brother.

Eric Vogel: “You should do nothing at this time, John.”

Eric looks at Acid once more. He pushes John out of his way as he speaks to the masked man.

Eric Vogel: “Listen you little runt. Tonight, not only will you lose to me as I advance in the tournament, but you will also pay for the insults that you have said. My brother and I will not allow some ungrateful crook like you to insult a man as great as our father. But for now, take this to still the snake within your mouth.”

A loud smack is heard as Eric’s palm meets Acid’s cheek. The two Vogels leave as Acid stares after them.

Acid: “It looks like I’ll have my work cut out for me tonight.”

The scene fades as Acid rubs his sore cheek.

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Redarr10

A new day dawns for Full Throttle Wrestling as it opens it's doors again for business. Though not public knowledge, word has leaked out about FTW's re-opening and the wrestlers who signed up for the fledgling federation. A small crowd of fans have gathered outside the parking lot hoping that the rumor of FTW's rise from the ashes is true and that they could by chance catch a glimpse of their favorite superstar.

Noticeably the crowd of fans are actually for only one wrestler, as it is seen by the signs and placards they are holding up. Consisting majority of women, we see signs saying "Andrew Hunter in Full Throttle Wrestling FTW!" or "Andrew Hunter, I'll have your baby!" or "I love you Andrew Hunter!" and of course "Andrew Hunter I had a sex change operation for you!"

Suddenly a blue 1969 Shleby Mustang Cobra GT500 rolls into view in full speed, it turns, spins and drifts right into a stop in front of the fans of Andrew Hunter. Out from the vehicle, the charismatic crippler also known as Colton Charles Cai Cobb alights. He smiles as he scans the small crowd gathered.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Well, no doubt you are all here to see me. I am sure news of my joining this little federation has caught your ears so you are all here to support me. Tsk tsk tsk... Oh how diligent fans you all are. I shall reward you all by posing for a few seconds for those of you with cameras to take a picture of my magnificence!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb flexes his muscles as he arrogantly poses for the fans who are clearly not amused.

Female Fan of Andrew Hunter: "We're not here for you, we're here for Andrew Hunter!"

A loud resounding "YEAH!" is heard from the crowd. Colton Charles Cai Cobb stops posing and faces the fans with a smirk on his face.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Oh yes, Andrew Hunter, I hear he is my opponent for tonight. So you are all here to see him lose am I right? Of course I'm right, I'm always right! Such a wonderful and thoughtful fans, you not only cheer for me but also show your support for my defeating of this Andrew Hunter. For that I shall allow you a privilege only few have experienced! What's that you ask? I shall give you all the privilege to own my autograph!"

Before anyone could react, Colton Charles Cai Cobb whips out a Sharpie and starts signing the shirts of the small crowd gathered. The crowd starts to act violently throwing at the egotistical wrestler whatever they have on hand.

Easily dodging the half-eaten food, soda cans and water bottles, Colton Charles Cai Cobb leaps back into his sports car.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Ah, this is what I am afraid of, it seems my little autograph session has now caused mass hysteria! As much as I want to sign each and every shirt out there, it seems that I must cut this autograph session short lest someone gets hurt. But I shall leave you all my love, know that I, Colton Charles Cai Cobb has been touched by your little visit and I shall do my all to defeat Andrew Hunter tonight as a dedication for you all!"

With that, Colton Charles Cai Cobb revs his car and drives into the parking lot as the small crowd of fans have viciously turned into an angry mob throwing more invectives at the conceited wrestler as the scene fades to black.

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Acidca10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Eric_v10

Dale McCoy: “And now it’s time for our first match of the night and the first match of the tournament.”

Oliver Evans: “I’m as excited as a little kid in a candy store for this tournament, Dale!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a first round match in the Race to the Gold tournament and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Acid!”

The lights dim down as "Touch the Sun" by Opus Dai begins playing. As the song plays, a figure slowly rises out of the floor before the lights go back to normal. He runs to the ring and leaps inside of it before climbing onto a turnbuckle and striking a pose. Acid then backflips back into the ring before waiting for the bell to sound.

Dale McCoy: “In MAW, Acid managed to win the Adam Vogel Invitational, the television title once, the tag team championships five times, and the lightweight title three times. However, he has never won a world title. Could this tournament finally be the time he wins one?”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t see him winning…at all. He flourished when he had a tag team partner to cover for his stupid daredevil stunts, but now he doesn’t have that. He's fighting for the top title in FTW, and will be facing the top dogs. Acid has proven time and time again that he just can’t hang with the big boys.”

Taryn Shay: “And his opponent, Eric Vogel!”

"Devour" by Shinedown blasts through the speakers as Eric and John Vogel step onto the ramp. They walk down to the ring, ignoring the fans for the most part. As they reach the ring, John pats Eric on the back and gives him a few last minute tips before Eric rolls into the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Oh boy, here we go again. Let’s watch as Adam Vogel abuses his power to help his sons gain success!”

Oliver Evans: “Shut up, McCoy. Do you see Eric Vogel getting special treatment tonight? He’s fighting Acid, not that mentally challenged chump from Brooklyn.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Acid and Vogel go to lock up as the bell sounds, but Vogel backs away and turns to exchange some words with John.”

Oliver Evans: “Acid doesn’t look like he wants to wait however. He runs behind Eric and rolls him up!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Dale McCoy: “Acid almost won the match right off the start! Eric looks a bit frustrated.”

Oliver Evans: “Wouldn’t you be frustrated? Acid tried to steal a win while Eric was talking to his brother.”

Dale McCoy: “Acid and Eric lock up, and Eric quickly pulls Acid into a headlock! Acid pushes Eric off and into the ropes. As Eric bounces back, Acid goes for the shoulder tackle, but Eric being bigger and stronger takes him down instead!”

Oliver Evans: “Acid should have known that was going to happen. Vogel pulls Acid into another headlock before sending him to the mat with a headlock takedown. Vogel keeps Acid in the headlock, much to the watching wrestlers’ displeasure.”

Dale McCoy: “The wrestlers around ringside want to see some big moves or some high flying. They are starting to get bored with this headlock.”

Oliver Evans: “Yeah, well it’s not about them. It’s about winning, and Eric is doing a good job of keeping Acid down right now.”

Dale McCoy: “And as you say that, Acid forces his way back to his feet before elbowing Eric hard in the rib.”

Oliver Evans: “Oh bugger.”

Dale McCoy: “Acid with a high dropkick! Vogel gets up and walks right into a hip toss! Acid lifts Eric onto a shoulder, but Eric fights his way down with a few elbow shots before hitting a rude awakening! Eric hooks the leg for the cover.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Oliver Evans: “Oh come on! A kick out at one! What would Rick Rude say if he was here?”

Just then, Alexander stands up out of the front-row seat he was sitting in and does his best impersonation of Rick Rude.

Alexander Conway: “Bullcrap!”

With that, Alexander sits back down.

Dale McCoy: “I guess that’s your answer, Oliver. Eric gives Acid a few punches before irish whipping him into the ropes, but Acid uses the ropes to springboard back into Eric with a crossbody! Acid runs and bounces off of the ropes before dropkicking Eric’s knee out, causing Eric to slam into the mat face-first! Acid runs and springboards off of the ropes and delivers a leg drop to the back of Eric’s head! Cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Eric Vogel just barely managed to get a shoulder up in time! Acid waits for Vogel to get to his feet before lifting Vogel onto a shoulder.”

Dale McCoy: “John Vogel just jumped onto the ring apron! He’s got the referee’s attention! Eric Vogel slides down the back of Acid before kicking him in between the legs while the referee is distracted!”

Oliver Evans: “You do what you have to do to win. Eric Vogel pulls Acid into a headlock before kicking one of Acid's legs out and driving Acid face-first into the mat with the headlock driver! He covers Acid as the referee turns around!”

Dale McCoy: “Not like this!”

Oliver Evans: “What!? How did he kick out!?”

Dale McCoy: “Thank God he did! This tournament is too important for people to cheat their way through!”

Oliver Evans: “Eric Vogel gets on top of Acid before raining punch after punch down upon him until the referee has to physically pull him off of Acid!”

Dale McCoy: “Body slam from Eric! He pulls Acid up and hits a second body slam! And a third! He pulls Acid back to his feet once more before suplexing him to the mat. Elbow drop from Eric is followed with a cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Another near fall as Acid somehow manages to kick out. Vogel climbs to the top rope before landing on Acid with a huge elbow drop! Cover!”

Dale McCoy: “Acid is just refusing to stay down! Eric drives Acid into the turnbuckle before lifting him onto it. Eric climbs up as well. SUPERPLEX! This has to be it! Eric rolls over and covers Acid once more!”

Oliver Evans: “You HAVE to be kidding me! How does this guy keep kicking out?”

Dale McCoy: “Eric signals for his finisher. He pulls Acid to his feet and goes for the Showstopper, but Acid counters with a head scissors takedown! Eric scrambles to his feet, but walks right into Acid who lifts him onto a shoulder before suddenly dropping to the mat, driving the face of Eric down hard with the Acid Drop! He drapes an arm across the shoulders of Eric Vogel!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Oliver Evans: “No wait! John Vogel pulled the foot of his brother onto the bottom rope and pointed it out to the referee as he slapped the mat for three! The referee is signaling that this match will be continuing!”

Dale McCoy: “John Vogel just screwed Acid out of the victory!”

Oliver Evans: “And saved his brother at the same time.”

Dale McCoy: “Acid climbs onto the top turnbuckle, but before he can do anything Eric Vogel grabs a hold of the referee to prevent him from seeing John Vogel, who pushes Acid back into the ring! He landed hard on his back! How do these two get away with this kind of interference?”

Oliver Evans: “They are just making use of their number advantage. You can’t fault them for that.”

Dale McCoy: “What do you mean? They are blatantly cheating!”

Oliver Evans: “I haven’t heard a DQ. Obviously, they aren’t cheating. Eric covers Acid!”

Dale McCoy: “Acid again kicks out just before the three count! One has to wonder how much more damage he can withstand.”

Oliver Evans: “Hopefully not much more. I want to see the masked one lose already!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse just got out of the front-row seat he was sitting in and jumped the crowd barricade! He’s trying to explain to the referee that the Vogel Sons have cheated!”

Oliver Evans: “What a snitch!”

Dale McCoy: “John Vogel runs around the ring and takes Paredyse out with a clothesline! He rains down punches upon Paredyse as Eric cheers him on. But as Eric is focused on Paredyse and John Vogel, Acid sneaks up behind him and rolls him up!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Acid!”

Oliver Evans: “NO! That gay bastard just cost Eric Vogel the match!”

Dale McCoy: “John and Eric don’t look happy about this development. John irish whips Paredyse into the steel steps as Eric hits Acid on the back of the head with an elbow! Eric stomps on Acid as John rolls Paredyse into the ring. The Vogel Sons send Acid and Paredyse into one another with irish whips!”

Oliver Evans: “It looks like these two still aren’t done…”

Dale McCoy: “Michael Jones just slid into the ring with a steel chair! The Vogel Sons bail from the ring!”

Oliver Evans: “What is this? A convention for gay people?”

Dale McCoy: “Tommy Gunn, the Chief of Security, has just slid into the ring behind Michael Jones! Michael turns around and gets the steel chair big booted into his face while the Vogels watch and laugh from ringside. Why did Tommy Gunn do that!?”

Oliver Evans: “He saw a threat to the safety of the other wrestlers and dealt with it. Come on, we all know how unstable that emo bastard is!”

Dale McCoy: “The Vogels are laughing at Jones! Tommy and The Vogel Sons are shaking hands on the outside and are walking to the back, WHAT PART OF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A COINCIDENCE TO YOU?”

Oliver Evans: “Oh, I get what you want, you think that this is a cheesy revival of the rivalry from MAW.”

Dale McCoy: “And you don't? I mean, seriously, did you even watch what just happened?”

Oliver Evans: “I saw Eric Vogel get screwed out of this tournament by that masked buffoon and the flamboyant freak. The Vogel Sons then taught these two a lesson for getting a dishonest win. Michael Jones, the sick pervert that he is, couldn't bare to watch his make-up wearing boy toy get beat up. He grabbed a chair and went crazy, so Tommy Gunn had to put him down. It's as simple as that.”

Dale McCoy: "Is it too much to ask that I have a broadcast partner who doesn't try to suck up to the boss at every opportunity?"

Oliver Evans: "Why yes, yes it is."

Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:25 am

The Executive Brooklyn Producer is sitting at a table looking through a Yu-Gi-Oh card deck. As the camera comes closer, The Executive Brooklyn Producer lifts his head up and looks into the lens of the camera.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “I know marijuana is harmful. I know that it cannot improve my gaming or my wrestling. I have faced many battles and I have always fought without drugs. I wouldn’t be this talented piece of sexy you see before you if I smoked Marijuana.”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer points at the camera.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “If I smoked Marijuana, it would disappoint you, my fans, and it would lower my concentration.”

Picking up the deck he was looking through, The Executive Brooklyn Producer holds in up so that it is in the camera frame.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “And I also wouldn’t have enough money to purchase trading cards. That’s right, I don’t smoke Marijuana, I have an even better addiction. Trading cards. They’re cheap and legal, and you can’t get arrested for selling them to kids. Get them hooked early and they’re yours for life.”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer stands up out of his chair.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “I will never dishonor myself or my fans by using drugs; that’s playing a game that I can’t win.”

EBP holds the card deck in front of the camera lens.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “Children’s card games, they are my anti-drug.”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer winks at the camera before turning and walking down the hall as the scene fades.

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Ebpcar10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Michae10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a first round match in the Race to the Gold tournament and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, The Executive Brooklyn Producer!

"BROOKLYN RAGE~!" by LittleKuriboh begins playing as The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks onto the stage. One of the watching wrestler’s gets up and yells out "OH MAH GOD! IT'S POKERFACE BY LADY GAGA!" This prompts The Executive Brooklyn Producer to walk over to the wrestler and channel Achmed the Dead Terrorist. "SILENCE!...I KEEL YOU!" The Executive Brooklyn Producer then puts on a smile and waves at the other wrestlers as the lyrics for the song start running. After a few seconds of waving, The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks down to the ring.

Oliver Evans: “Oh yay, it’s my favorite wrestler…not. Why does this idiot have a job here?”

Dale McCoy: “I remember this “idiot” beating you during our time with MAW.”

Oliver Evans: “Shut up, McCoy. He got lucky, that’s all. I’m not even a wrestler and I almost beat him!”

Taryn Shay: “And his opponent for tonight, Michael Jones!”

Alkaline Trio's "Fall Victim" plays as Michael Jones walks to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Earlier tonight, this young man got a chair kicked into his face when he attempted to help Paredyse and Acid during a post-match beat down.”

Oliver Evans: “If he would have just kept his nose out of Vogel business, he wouldn’t have almost had it broken by a steel chair.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Michael Jones and the Executive lock up, but Michael easily gets pushed back into the corner by the bigger man from Brooklyn.”

Oliver Evans: “That Brooklyn chump walks away from the corner, giving Michael a pretty good opportunity to elbow him on the back of the head, which he does! Michael slams a few forearms into the back of The Executive Brooklyn Producer before pulling him to the mat with a snapmare.”

Dale McCoy: “Hard kick to the back from Michael. Jones runs and bounces off the ropes before sliding and clotheslining EBP! Cover!”

Michael Bull: “One…”

Oliver Evans: “Michael Jones irish whips the Producer into the ropes and knocks him down with a front dropkick! EBP scrambles to his feet, but Jones kicks him in the head before following up with the neckbreaker!”

Dale McCoy: “Jones punches EBP a few times before bouncing off of the ropes and landing on EBP with a senton! Michael Jones considers his next move before finally climbing onto the turnbuckle, but he took too long! EBP stops him from flying with a hard punch to the stomach and the two start to exchange blows.”

Oliver Evans: “EBP lands a few unanswered shots. He grabs Michael and goes to throw him, but Michael rakes the eyes! Jones tucks The Executive Brooklyn Producer’s head under his arm before jumping off the turnbuckle for a tornado DDT, but EBP is able to throw Michael away. Michael lands on his feet, but gets kicked on the chin with the superkick!”

Dale McCoy: “EBP stalks Michael as he struggles to get back to his feet. Drawing on the strength of his voice, The Executive Brooklyn Producer runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before running and diving into Michael Jones with a big punch! His voice gave him super strength, but will it be enough to win the match?”

Michael Bull: “One! Two...”

Oliver Evans: “Not even close. Why did he think he could get the three off of a running punch?”

Dale McCoy: “Independent worker Dan Barry uses the running punch as a finisher. Aaron Epic uses a punch as a finisher as well.”

Oliver Evans: “EBP lifts Michael for a suplex, but Michael floats over before pulling EBP down with a reverse DDT! Michael Jones hooks a leg for the cover.”

Michael Bull: One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “No luck for Jones as EBP kicks out at two. Jones hits EBP with a few elbows to the face, but EBP retaliates with punches. The two exchange for a bit until EBP breaks the cycle with a kick to the midsection. DDT!”

Oliver Evans: “I never understand why Michael always insists on brawling against bigger and stronger opponents. It’s not like it ever works out for him in the end.”

Dale McCoy: “EBP grabs Jones by the legs and drags him close to the turnbuckle before catapulting him into it, but Jones is able to catch himself! Jones leaps back and drives The Executive Brooklyn Producer’s face into the mat with a springboard cutter!”

Oliver Evans: “Michael Jones climbs onto the turnbuckle. As The Executive Brooklyn Producer gets to his feet, Michael leaps and drives his knee into the face of his adversary! The Screaming Soul connects! Michael hooks both legs for the cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the via pinfall, Michael Jones!”

Dale McCoy: “Despite having a steel chair kicked into his face earlier, Michael Jones manages to pull out the win and advance to round two!”

Oliver Evans: “A match with The Executive Brooklyn Producer is like an American football game against the Carolina Panthers; you know that you are going to win.”

Dale McCoy: “Regardless, in two days Michael Jones will be facing Acid in the first match of round two. It should be a good contest.”

Oliver Evans: “He should be facing Eric Vogel in that match, but Paredyse just had to screw Vogel out of the win. It’s sad that we’ll have either Michael Jones or Acid in the semi-finals of this tournament.”

The titantron turns black as music dramatic begins to play...

Red Text begins to appear on the black background...
"In the world of professional wrestling, there are many who make an effort..."
"Most fail to make an impact, but there are a few who stand out above the rest..."
"We call those few men...stars...superstars...legends..."
"Of those few men, there is one man that stands out above the rest..."

The screen then fades in, to show the shadowy sillhouette of a man walking towards the camera with a white light behind him...
Various clips of wrestling fans are then shown, jumping to their feet with excitement, panicking, cheering with all their energy...

"Of those few men, there is one man that always finds a way to defy the odds..."
"A man who pushes through...

Another clip is shown, this time of two men in a ring together. One ducks under a hastily thrown clothesline and runs toward the ropes, leaps, and propels himself backwards, spinning 180 degrees, and hitting his adversary with a springboard enziguri.

Even the bleakest hour, even the moments when all seems lost...

His name...

Another clip of the same man, as he's leaping over the top rope and lands on the ring apron. He gets ready as his stunned opponent slowly gets back to his feet. They get up, turn around.... And he leaps, connecting with a twisting springboard tornado DDT.
Is Andrew Hunter."

We're back to the form of a man walking toward the screen, with the burning white light behind him. He continues to walk toward the shot. He continues onward until he stands right in front of the lense, where he promptly stops. Blazing blonde hair, reaching down to his shoulders. Muscular set. Hazel eyes. Broad shoulders. The same features of the man from all the clips.

Man: My name. Is Andrew Hunter.
Andrew Hunter, coming to the Full Throttle Wrestling ring near you.

The shot fades away into darkness. After a few moments, the lights come back on, filling the emptyn.
Suddenly, "New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle. He bounces off the turnbuckle and asks for a mic.

Andrew: "Colton Charles Cai Cobb. The name of my opponent tonight. He caused my fans to riot, and dodged all their rotten fruits and vegetables! Those costed good money!"
"But in all seriousness, I just joined a completely new federation, just to find out that I walked right back in with the same cocky, arrogant people I was just with. Ironic, in a way, considering my goal was to start anew. But hey, at least this time I get to knock their arrogance out of one them on night one."

Hunter scans over the practically empty arena. He shrugs his shoulders before continuing to speak.

Andrew Hunter: "Colton Cobb. He apparently finds it hard to believe that some people just don't like assholes! In fact, most assholes don't even like assholes! He even drove away some of my fans, some of the only patrons of this federation as of this moment! And, worst of all, he actually thinks he's a good competitor. So good, in fact, that I won't be able to stand in his way. So good, in fact, that people should just roll over and die every time he's in their opposing corner. But Colton, believe me, you're wrong. Dead wrong, in fact. Tonight, I, Andrew Hunter, will advance through the first round of the tournament at your expense."

"New Divide", by Linkin Park, blasts out of the speakers once again. A few claps of applause are heard from some of the fellow wrestlers sitting at ringside. Apparently, it's true that nobody likes an asshole! Andrew takes a moment and gives them a friendly wave before exiting the ring and making his way up the ramp.

Ray Kamaura walks into the boss’s office and looks around admiring the decor. He walks to a chair and helps himself to a seat. Ray kicks back and puts his feet on the desk.

Ray Kamaura: "I want a job and you will give it to me. You are very understaffed on your roster and well, I love money. So I’ll start right now and i want this deal."

Ray hands over a document labeled "Contract"

Ray Kamaura: "Now I understand that you are in a tough spot here with your tourney coming up and all but I assure you I am the very best you could ever have on this roster. I will accept nothing less than what is outlined on that contract and you will receive nothing less than what I have promised you."

Adam Vogel looks over the wrestler sitting in front of him before clearing his throat. Tommy Gunn steps out from a corner and pushes Ray's feet off of the desk before inspecting the area they were on.

Adam Vogel: "Is it scratched?"

Tommy Gunn shakes his head “no”.

Adam Vogel: "Good. Now, Mr...umm..."

Tommy Gunn pushes the contract closer to Adam Vogel and points to the signature.

Adam Vogel: "Thank you, Tommy. Mr. Kamaura, I don't know how you did business in whatever rat's den that you came from, but in this office you do not put your feet on my furniture. As for us being “understaffed”, I’d be inclined to disagree. We have a nice sized roster of talented individuals, perfect for the style and schedule that Full Throttle Wrestling will be using. However, I never dismiss a potential employee without first giving them a chance.”

Adam Vogel picks up the contract that Ray Kamaura placed upon his desk. He quickly looks over it before laughing.

Adam Vogel: “This is all you want? What? Is this what you are being paid in the ULOL? I would have expected more from the “best I could have on this roster”, but if it’s what you want, I guess it’ll be what you get.”

Adam Vogel quickly signs the contract before handing it to Tommy Gunn.

Adam Vogel: “Oh, and a little advice. Never put your name on a contract when you could get something better. But now you should go get ready, your first match is tonight and your opponent will be none other than Antonio Del Veccio. Try not to sink, kid.”

Ray Kamaura stands up and walks to the door.

Ray Kamaura: "I didn't need or want anything more than whats on that piece of paper. Later Boss!"

Ray simply walks out the door.

Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 am

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Andrew10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) C4card10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a first round match in the Race to the Gold tournament and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Andrew Hunter!”

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle and staring into the audience.

Dale McCoy: “A newcomer to us, this young man has wrestled throughout Japan and America looking for glory. Will he find it here?”

Oliver Evans: “Hell no!”

Taryn Shay: “Introducing next, Colton Charles Cai Cobb!”

Dale McCoy: “Another newcomer looking to push past all of the members of Maximum Action Wrestling that have joined us here in FTW for this new venture.”

Oliver Evans: “This dude is legitimate, Dale. Have you seen his YouTube channel? He’s been wiping the floor with other company’s champions ever since he started wrestling. He’s an amazing wrestler, and he might even be our first champion!”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: "They lock up as the bell rings. Colton pulls Andrew close with a quick headlock. Andrew tires to get Colton off, but Colton refuses to allow him to escape. But Hunter strikes Cobb in the kidneys before shoving him away."

Oliver Evans: "Hunter tries to hip toss Colton, but Colton blocks it!"

Dale McCoy: "Cobb levels Andrew Hunter with a clothesline!"

Oliver Evans: "He's got Hunter...a butterfly suplex! He's picking him up again, but Hunter manages to trip him into the ropes!"

Dale McCoy: "Quick thinking by Andrew Hunter to get himself out of that jam. Dropkick takes down Cobb!"

Oliver Evans: "But Colton returns the favor, tripping up Hunter when he got too close!"

Dale McCoy: "Colton rushes to the ropes before flying into Hunter with a huge clothesline! He smashes Hunter's face into the turnbuckle. As Hunter bounces out, Colton decks him with a big punch to the back of the skull!"

Oliver Evans: "Cobb lifts Hunter up for a vertical suplex. He's holding Hunter in midair for a few moments before planting him to the mat with the jackhammer!”

Mark Davis: "One! Two…"

Dale McCoy: "Hunter kicks out! Colton whips him HARD into the corner!"

Oliver Evans: "That Irish whip nearly sent Hunter tumbling over the ropes!"

Dale McCoy: "Colton charges in with a clothesline before lifting him onto the turnbuckle."

Oliver Evans: "Although dazed, Hunter tries to fight back with punches, but Cobb stops his resistance with a few big elbow shots.”

Dale McCoy: "Colton prepares himself before lifting Hunter and slamming him back into the ring with the Superplex! Colton hooks a leg."

Mark Davis: "One! Two…"

Dale McCoy: "And a kick out! Colton throws Hunter into the corner with another hard irish whip."

Oliver Evans: "And he charges right in after him with a full head of steam!"

Dale McCoy: "But Hunter ducks through the ropes and lets Colton crash into the turnbuckles!”

Oliver Evans: "Hunter kicks Colton in the head before jumping back into the ring with a crossbody!"

Dale McCoy: "Colton kicks out just in time! Cobb scoops Andrew up for a body slam, but Andrew slides down behind him! He shoves Colton into the corner!"

Oliver Evans: "And Colton stumbles back and into a neckbreaker!"

Dale McCoy: "Colton stumbles to his feet, but eats a bulldog!"

Oliver Evans: "Hunter takes Cobb down with a frankensteiner! And now the Hunter is climbing the ropes."

Dale McCoy: "Hunter leaps for a splash, but Colton rolls out of the way! He lifts Hunter onto his shoulders before throwing him forward into a gutbuster! Colton isolates an arm of Hunter before locking him into a crossface!”

Oliver Evans: “Hunter begins attempting to escape as Colton increases the pressure. He drags Colton closer and closer to the ropes as Colton tries to make him tap. Hunter reaches out…and he gets the ropes!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three! Four…”

Dale McCoy: “Colton uses most of the referee’s five count before finally releasing Hunter. Colton goes for a back suplex, but Hunter is able to flip over him! Hunter runs towards the ropes before using them as a springboard for a big clothesline! Hunter gets back up, runs, and bounces off the ropes before knocking Colton senseless with a shining wizard! Andrew climbs on top for a cover.”

Oliver Evans: “But Colton isn’t done yet, and kicks out before the three once more! Hunter looks surprised, but he quickly gets over it. He exits the ring and waits on the apron as Colton gets to his feet. As he does, Hunter jumps onto the rope before leaping at Colton for a 720 DDT, BUT HE GETS CAUGHT!”

Dale McCoy: “Colton lifts Hunter into a gorilla press before flipping Hunter and catching him onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack in an impressive feat of strength! Colton gives a cocky grin before sitting down while simultaneously flipping Hunter forwards and downwards, slamming Hunter down to the ground face-first to one side!”

Oliver Evans: “He countered Hunter’s 720 DDT into a Ground Zero! HOLY CRAP! Colton puts a foot on Hunter’s chest for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Colton Charles Cai Cobb!”

Dale McCoy: "C4 advances to round two of the Race to the Gold tournament with this win!"

Oliver Evans: "That's right, with this win, which even you have to admit was impressive! He's already living up to the hype."

Dale McCoy: "As the referee goes to exit the ring, Colton grabs him and pulls him back inside! I think he's telling Davis that he's not allowed to exit the ring before he does."

Oliver Evans: "It looks like you're right. He pushes the referee into a corner before grabbing a microphone."

Standing looking at his downed opponent, Colton Charles Cai Cobb smirks and puts a foot on Andrew Hunter's chest whilst posing to the camera.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "You have all witnessed my magnificence tonight, a rare treat if you should ask me. I am sure you are all still at awe at how I dispatched of this Andrew Hunter."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb crouches down and lifts Andrew Hunter's head up by pulling on the hair.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Be glad that I took it easy on you tonight Mr. Hunter. In fact you should be grateful to me for I have allowed you the privilege to fight and lose to me in the ring. People shall point to you and remember you as the first man Colton Charles Cai Cobb defeated on his way to the top of Full Throttle Wrestling."

C4 laughs out loud and drops Andrew Hunter's head and the mic, he proceeds to walk away he looks the Andrew Hunter's lifeless form then starts laughing again as his music hits.

Dale McCoy: "What a prick."

Oliver Evans: "A prick with a win."

The face of the Italian technician, Antonio Del Veccio, graces the frame of the camera as the scene opens. He takes off his sunglasses before speaking to the camera.

Antonio Del Veccio: “The triumphant crusader known to the world as Antonio Del Veccio once again returns to a Vogel run promotion! But there is something I have to ask…where are the streamers? Where are the lights, the music, and the dancing? I achieved more in my short time with MAW than any other member of the roster! It was I who won the largest tournament ever held in the company before going on to win the World Heavyweight Championship. And look at me now!”

Antonio gives the camera a good view of his chiseled abs and body.

Antonio Del Veccio: “It’s clear to everyone that I am the fittest and best looking man on the roster! If anyone will once again be representing this company, it’ll be Antonio Del Veccio. Really, just look at my competition. The once great roster that I used to sit atop has been reduced to being populated by a bunch of idiots at a carnival who only succeed at sucking away MY airtime.”

Antonio cuts the air with his hands in an exaggerated motion.

Antonio Del Veccio: “Well, I say no longer! Adam Vogel, you know how dangerous I am in that ring, and I know how dangerous I am in that ring. These new guys don’t. So, Vogel, because you refuse to hire people who are actually worth hiring; I, Antonio Del Veccio, shall have to show you the failings of the men you hired. I shall have to show you that you made the wrong choices, and that these men are really just big children. Every week that I face one of these morons from the “United League of Lunatics”, I shall tear the ligaments from their ankles, their knees, and the rest of their leg. I will injure each one of them until the little upstarts, the guys who think that they can parlay our greatness, are no more! I’ll send them back, broken and discarded, to the little federation they came from; where they can fight with the other carbon copies while a masked hypocrite is made to be the headliner. They can suck all they want to on their own crappy television show, but I will not allow them to waste MY time.”

Antonio Del Veccio scowls into the camera as he speaks.

Antonio Del Veccio: “These fools from the ULOL shall soon see why this show belongs to me, why I am the Match Killer, and why they will never amount to anything in the world of professional wrestling.”

With a smirk, Antonio Del Veccio walks away from the camera as the scene fades.

Ah yes. The classic locker room. The likes of which many scenes have opened upon before. This occasion is no different. But what sets this apart from others? Could it be Andrew Hunter, still dressed in his full wrestling attire, sitting on a bench, leaning his head against a locker? Why yes. Yes it most certainly could. In fact, it is.

Andrew's eyes are on the camera, seeming, as they always do, to be looking past the lense; straight into the viewer. He begins speaking almost immediately after the scene opens.

Andrew Hunter: "Anyone can beat anyone on any given day. These words, echo through the minds of wrestlers. Everyday. Every match. Never a certain victory."

"So why, then, did I talk myself up so highly, going to a point of practically promising to defeat an arrogant asshole? Well, maybe it's because he signed autographs to my fans. Yeah, I didn't really like that... And besides, whoever has the most momentum going into a match has the biggest advantage; mentally, anyway. Unfortunately, when you promise yourself victory and then lose..."

Andrew lowers his eyes for a moment, followed by a shrug of the shoulders.

Andrew Hunter: "It's a bigger disappointment if you don't come through."

His eyes, along with the burning stare, get directed right back at the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "But what more can I say? I lost, he won. I'm not gonna win the championship quite yet, he... well, he won't either. I know that I literally just said that anyone can beat anyone on any given day, but this guy isn't exactly what you call "odds defying". And the odds are stacked from here on out. I guess I can take comfort in that, right?"

Andrew closes his eyes, putting his head back against the locker. After a few seconds, the scene fades to black.

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Unknow10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Antoni10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a first round match in the Race to the Gold tournament and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Ray Kamaura!”

Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises one arm into the air.

Oliver Evans: “And here comes the man who thinks he’s a star. Please, this joke won’t last three weeks with us.”

Dale McCoy: “You’ve said that about a lot of talented individuals who have led successful careers in FTW, what makes you think that you’ll actually be correct this time?”

Oliver Evans: “Look at him! He looks like a giant goof! He also thinks he’s worthy of wrestling in front of FTW fans. Let me tell you, no fan will buy a ticket to watch you wrestle, fatty. I bet you that once he goes 0-6, that’ll he run away crying back to the ULOL.”

Taryn Shay: “Introducing next, Antonio Del Veccio!”

As "Any Means Necessary" by Hammerfall blasts throughout the arena, the Italian wrestler, Antonio Del Veccio, walks out onto the stage. He holds a finger into the air before walking down to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Earlier tonight, Antonio expressed his disgust with the new wrestlers who are trying to take up “his” airtime. He promised to embarrass Ray Kamaura tonight before advancing into the next round of the tournament.”

Oliver Evans: “I’m glad someone around here is taking a stand. It’s a downright embarrassment that these new guys think they can just waltz in here and beat back established stars such as Antonio Del Veccio.”

Dale McCoy: "There goes the bell! Antonio and Kamaura circle. Kamaura comes in close to lock up, but Antonio with a low dropkick to the knee! DDT! Antonio covers Ray!"

Ray Johnson: "One! Two..."

Oliver Evans: "Kamaura gets a shoulder up. Looks like Kamaura won't be going down easily. Antonio measures Ray as he gets to his feet.”

Dale McCoy: "High knee to the face of Kamaura! Antonio bounces off of the ropes before jumping into Ray with a crossbody!”

Oliver Evans: "Ray Kamaura kicks out! He throws a few punches which Antonio easily dodges."

Dale McCoy: "Antonio slips behind Kamaura! Kamaura reverses a waistlock with a hard elbow to the side of Antonio’s head."

Oliver Evans: "Vertical suplex from Kamaura! He drops an elbow onto Antonio before holding the shoulders down for the cover."

Dale McCoy: "Kick out by Antonio Del Veccio! Driven full nelson slam on Antonio. Knee drop by Kamaura, but Antonio rolls away to safety! Kamaura gets back to his feet only to have the knee he just landed on chopped out from under him!"

Oliver Evans: "Antonio grabs the leg, I think he’s going for the ankle lock! No! Kamaura shoves him off!"

Dale McCoy: "Both men get up but Kamaura stuns Antonio with a hard right! Ray Kamaura with a spinning neckbreaker on Antonio. Another full nelson slam on Antonio! Antonio gets back up, only to walk into a huge tilt-a-whirl slam! Kamaura for the cover!"

Ray Johnson: "One! Two! Thr…"

Oliver Evans: "Antonio gets his shoulder up just before the three! Kamaura thought that he had the win there."

Dale McCoy: "Ray Kamaura misses a big leg drop after stalling too long. Antonio grabs the leg and rolls Kamaura into a kneebar! Kamaura screams in pain, but manages to reach the ropes before too much damage is done! Antonio releases the hold, but stomps on the face of Kamaura before hooking the legs for a cover.”

Ray Johnson: "One…"

Oliver Evans: "Kamaura quickly pushes Antonio off of him!"

Dale McCoy: "As the wrestlers get back to their feet, Kamaura walks into a face crusher variation. Antonio goes for the pin!"

Oliver Evans: "Kamaura's tenacity is frustrating Antonio Del Veccio!"

Dale McCoy: "Antonio with a series of stomps to the chest of Kamaura! Antonio grabs the leg of Kamaura and stomps down hard on the knee before stomping down on the ankle! Antonio grabs the legs of Ray, but Ray pushes him back into the ropes. But Antonio uses them for momentum and knees Kamaura hard across the temple! He hooks a leg!”

Oliver Evans: "Kamaura is still ticking! Antonio pulls Ray Kamaura into an inverted facelock, but Ray is able to lift Antonio into the air and slam him to the mat with a powerslam! What strength! Kamaura goes high risk…”

Dale McCoy: "Flying clothesline flips Antonio over!"

Oliver Evans: "Antonio's head almost left his shoulders! Kamaura hooks the leg."

Ray Johnson: "One! Two! Thr…"

Dale McCoy: "Antonio still kicks out! Now it's Kamaura's turn to be frustrated. Body slam on Antonio! Kamaura grabs Antonio around the throat and lifts him into the air for a chokeslam, but Antonio counters into a victory roll!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “Kamaura pushes Antonio off just before the three! Both men jump back to their feet, but Antonio quickly kicks the knee of Kamaura out before scoring with a spinning neckbreaker! Antonio sends Ray to the corner with an irish whip before charging in. Shining wizard followed by a monkey flip! Antonio hops onto the top rope before leaping onto Ray with an elbow drop! He hooks a leg!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Thr…”

Dale McCoy: “Ray kicks out, much to Antonio’s frustration. Antonio tries to irish whip Ray, but Ray counters and sends Antonio into the ropes instead! Ray puts his head down too early though and gets a kick to the face for it. Antonio sends Ray into the ropes with an irish whip, but Ray sends Antonio to the mat with a flying shoulder tackle!”

Oliver Evans: “Kamaura bounces off the ropes and goes for a big boot to the back of Antonio’s head, but Antonio ducks it! Antonio grabs the injured leg of Kamaura while sweeping the other one, sending Ray to the mat while Antonio locks in the ankle lock!”

Dale McCoy: “Ray immediately begins crawling to the ropes despite the pain! Antonio tries to pull Ray back, but he’s just not strong enough. Antonio does the next best thing, he grapevines Kamaura’s leg!”

Oliver Evans: “Kamaura’s hand is hovering above the mat. Will he tap out? No! Kamaura rolls Antonio over and goes to kick him off, but Antonio quickly changes position. Antonio quickly tucks the foot under his armpit before using his whole body to twist the ankle! A great transition into the Match Killer by Antonio!”

Dale McCoy: “Kamaura desperately tries to kick Antonio off, but the pressure is too much! Ray Kamaura taps out!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via submission, Antonio Del Veccio!”

Oliver Evans: “Haha! Way to represent, Antonio! Keep showing these ULOL guys what they can expect here; pain, punishment, and a whole bunch of losses to the big boys in professional wrestling!”

Dale McCoy: “Both men came into this match expecting to win, but only one could come out victorious. Antonio’s submission skills really caught Kamaura by surprise. Nonetheless, it was a great showing from both competitors. Wait a second, Antonio just slid back into the ring!”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio clips the injured leg of Ray Kamaura before Kamaura can react! Antonio places his legs around one of Ray Kamaura's legs while placing Ray Kamaura's foot under his armpit. Holding Kamaura's heel with his forearm, Antonio uses his entire body to twist the ankle. He's got Ray locked into the Match Killer again!”

Dale McCoy: "Antonio is ripping the ligaments from the leg and he's showing no signs of stopping! Ray Kamaura taps on the mat to no avail while screaming out in pain! If someone doesn't do something quick, Ray Kamaura won't only be injured, but he'll be unable to walk!"

The Chief of Security, Tommy Gunn, suddenly rushes into the ring.

Oliver Evans: "It's Tommy Gunn! He grabs Antonio Del Veccio and forces him away from Kamaura's leg! Party pooper!"

Dale McCoy: "I can't believe I am saying this after Gunn's actions earlier in the night, but thank God he was out here. Just a few more seconds in that submission hold and we wouldn't be seeing much of Ray Kamaura in the coming weeks."

Oliver Evans: "It's a shame, I was looking forward to seeing him go."

Dale McCoy: "Night one of Full Throttle Wrestling's "We did it for the hits" was a compelling night of both action and drama. We saw alliances remade, enemies gained, and of course, we saw people advance in the Race to the Gold Tournament."

Oliver Evans: "Not to mention, we held this show infront of an audience of zero people! Instead, we've uploaded a show of this quality to YouTube, so that you can watch it for FREE! A show this good should be sold, damn it!"

Dale McCoy: "With Acid, Michael Jones, Colton Charles Cai Cobb, and Antonio Del Veccio advancing, one has to wonder what kind of matches these talented individuals will be giving us before "We did it for the hits" is over."

Oliver Evans: "Hopefully these matches will involve Antonio Del Veccio winning the tournament and the FTW World Heavyweight Championship."

Dale McCoy: "We'll just have to wait and see. Until then, I'm Dale McCoy."

Oliver Evans: "And I'm Oliver Evans, saying so long."

Last edited by Adam Vogel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:34 am

Ah-ha! Time to rib on Conway!

When you told me that as long as I made the show, you would provide me with the basic graphics, I expected more than this. We're missing a bunch of the things that your statement encompassed!

Last edited by Adam Vogel on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:59 am

Hey, look at me! I'm commenting in between a show! Ain't that just the most annoying thing since small dogs?
Back to top Go down
Boy Bakla

Boy Bakla

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:02 am

Yay! First show is up!
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:37 am

Andrew Hunter wrote:
Hey, look at me! I'm commenting in between a show! Ain't that just the most annoying thing since small dogs?

Too bad you didn't comment between anything. HA!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Adam Vogel wrote:
Andrew Hunter wrote:

Too bad you didn't comment between anything. HA!

No fair! You abused your powers to edit your post! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - We did it for the hits, night 1 (September 8, 2011)
Page 1 of 1