Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Full Throttle Wrestling - Triumph and Tragedy (September 25th, 2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - Triumph and Tragedy (September 25th, 2011)   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:41 am

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to Full Throttle Wrestling's Pay Per View, Triumph and Tragedy! We have loaded card for you tonight folks!"

Oliver Evans: "That we do. We have a huge match between Acid and Antonio, where Acid gets to choose the stipulation. Not to mention, the ten man gauntlet match as well."

Dale McCoy: "And our Main Event, a steel cage match between William LaCroix and Ethan O'Reilly. Both men want to prove that they are the best in FTW, and this steel cage match will force them to do just that."

Oliver Evans: "Enough talk, let's get to the action. I want to know who the mystery participant in the gauntlet match is!"

In the corner of the camera it blinks 9/12/11 in the corner. Yuki Monotomo is shown outside in the rain, shaking. The rain beats down on him as he looks at the camera. The ladies' man moves closer toward the camera.

Yuki Monotomo: "Well, I think Bakla's finally given up. It frightens me. I didn't think that... that would happen. Why is this so terrible? Uh, this terrible federation is going to drive me insane. This is crazy. I just ran away from a transvestite for almost 24 hours. I don't know when he/she stopped, but I finally did. This is terrible."

A few beeps are heard. Yuki reaches into his pocket and pulls his phone. He opens it up and sighs heavily. Low battery flashes in the corner opposite the date.

Yuki Monotomo: "A 10 MEN match! Why?! Why do you hate me Vogel?! Can't I wrestle 9 women in mud?! I have to wrestle men. Why does this always happen? This sucks. I get an email from the damn FTW and it's to tell me I'm going to be wrestling 9 other MEN! Why?! This sucks! I need to find a nice woman to spend the night with. Well, my batteries are running low so I'm gonna stop my promo he-."

The scene cuts off suddenly.

A pink Vespa rolls into the parking lot area and makes it's way to an empty parking space. Alighting from it is the transsexual superstar Boy Bakla who takes off its pink helmet and slings it on the handle bars of the pink scooter. Bakla picks up its pink gym bag and slings it over its shoulders, it then takes a memo out of its pocket as a smile spreads across its lips.

Boy Bakla: "Well well well... A ten-man gauntlet for the television title. This will be fun... I wonder if management will allow me to have the belt in pink if I win..."

Bakla then folds the note and tucks it between its fake silicone C cups as it whistles and walks into the building ending the scene which fades to black.

“Devour” by Shinedown blasts throughout the arena as The Vogel Sons, Eric Vogel and John Vogel, advance towards the ring. It is unknown if the crowd remembers these two’s actions at “We did it for the hits”, or if the crowd recognizes them from MAW or from another federation, or if the crowd just doesn’t like them, but the boos are just pouring out of the fans in attendance. The two brothers slide into the ring after grabbing a pair of microphones. The two begin to speak in a very sarcastic manner.

John Vogel: “Eric, my brother, do we have tonight?”

Eric Vogel: “Why no, John, our own father has neglected to book us into this show.”

John Vogel: “He has? How negligent of him! If he wasn’t busy with idiots like Acid, he wouldn’t forget about his own family. We should give him some help.”

Eric Vogel: “Help him? Oh, but how will do that?”

John Vogel: “I don’t know Eric. You’re the smart one, can’t you think of anything?”

Eric Vogel holds up a finger.

Eric Vogel: “Wait. Yes, yes, I have thought of something! Why don’t we book ourselves into a match tonight?”

John Vogel stares wide-eyed at his brother.

John Vogel: “Can…can we really do that?”

Eric Vogel gives his brother a reassuring smile.

Eric Vogel: “Well of course we can! We’ll be helping him out so much by doing this!”

The two stare at one another before suddenly dropping the child-like demeanor. The two look towards the backstage.

John Vogel: “You heard my brother! If any of you losers in the back actually have the balls to come out here, then maybe we can actually get a tag team match going. But maybe I am giving you all too much credit; maybe I should address you as women, because the status of your balls is currently unknown.”

Eric Vogel snickers at his brother’s comments before speaking.

Eric Vogel: “So who’s it going to be? Who has the guts to come out and face the greatest tag team Full Throttle Wrestling will ever acquire! Who has the guts to take John and I on in a tag team bout?”

The Vogel Sons stare expectantly up the ramp for about a minute. With no one stepping up, Eric Vogel brings the microphone back up to his mouth.

Eric Vogel: “What? Are you all cowards? Are you all too scared to come out and take us on? Maybe we should become pimps, John, because we have a whole lot of bitches here!”

As the Vogels jest, the familiar sounds of BROOKLYN RAGE~ by Littlekuriboh blasts throughout the arena as The Executive Brooklyn Producer steps out and onto the ramp.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “Although I don’t do drugs, I must be tripping! You two are out here proclaiming yourselves to be the best tag team that Full Throttle Wrestling will ever acquire? That fills me with rage…of the Brooklyn variety! You two can barely tie your own shoes, let alone wrestle…no offense. Why don’t you two spare all of us the headache and just get the heck out of the ring? It’s not a place for children to play, anyway.”

Eric and John exchange glances before laughing hysterically. When they calm down, Eric finally brings the microphone to his lips.

Eric Vogel: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer is calling us children? HA! You not only have less experience than anyone else on this roster, but you’re also an idiot! Really, you are on par with first graders. What person would put up with your level of failure and team up with you?”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “Isn’t it obvious? My tag team partner is standing next to me!”

The Vogels exchange a confused look, as there is no one standing beside The Executive Brooklyn Producer.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “Here Sublime Sally, tell ‘em what’s going to happen tonight!”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer hold the microphone out into the air beside him before letting go of it. It falls to the floor. After an awkward moment, The Executive Brooklyn Producer picks the microphone back up.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “Sally! Bad girl! Don’t you know that it is impolite to drop other people’s things? Oh no…don’t cry! No! Don’t cry, Sally! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t mean it! Honest! Wait! Sally? Sally! Sally, come back here, girl!”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer chases “Sally” to the backstage of Full Throttle Wrestling. Before either Vogel can speak, The Executive Brooklyn Producer runs back out onto the ramp.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “The match is still happening! Sally and I are going to crush you guys! You two had better get ready, because we’re going to executive produce the crap out of you!”

As The Executive Brooklyn Producer departs for the backstage once more, The Vogel Sons stare at one another.

John Vogel: “I feel like my IQ has just dropped…”

Eric Vogel: “Unfortunately, it has. This is called the Spilly disease. Prolonged exposure brings about a quick death to thousands of brain cells per minute.”

John Vogel: “…I really hate that guy.”

Eric Vogel: “We all do John, we all do. Oh well, it’s an easy win.”

John shrugs his shoulders as Eric turns to exit the ring. John follows, and it isn’t long before both men have disappeared backstage.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of Eric Vogel and John Vogel, The Vogel Sons!”

"Devour" by Shinedown blasts through the speakers as Eric and John Vogel step onto the ramp. They walk down to the ring, ignoring the fans for the most part. After they enter the ring, the two brothers shake hands before moving to their corner.

Taryn Shay: “Introducing next, the team of The Executive Brooklyn Producer and…”Sally”!”

"BROOKLYN RAGE~!" by LittleKuriboh begins playing as The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks onto the stage. A fan yells out "OH MAH GOD! IT'S POKERFACE BY LADY GAGA!" This prompts The Executive Brooklyn Producer to walk over ot the fan and channel Achmed the Dead Terrorist. "SILENCE!....I KEEL YOU!" The Executive Brooklyn Producer then puts on a smile and waves at the other fans in attendance as the lyrics for the song start running. After a few seconds of waving, The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks down to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “For whatever reason, The Executive Brooklyn Producer decided to pull double duty tonight. Not only will he be participating in this match, but he’ll also be participating in the gauntlet for the Television Championship later tonight.”

Oliver Evans: “You give him too much credit. You actually assume that he’ll make it through this match.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, it’s not like I expect him to win. This isn’t a tag team match, it a two on one handicap match.”

Oliver Evans: “The Vogel Sons are going to injure The Executive Brooklyn Producer, I guarantee you that.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Eric and John start to joke around about the quality of their opponent, ignoring EBP completely!”

Oliver Evans: “Who wouldn’t make fun of EBP? He’s a joke!”

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer pushes Eric into John Vogel! They bump heads! As Eric stumbles back, EBP rolls him up!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “Eric forces EBP off of him before the three. Eric gets up and throws a punch at EBP, but EBP blocks it before hitting Eric with a few punches of his own!”

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer sends Vogel into the ropes with an irish whip before hitting him with a jumping elbow! EBP bounces off the ropes and knocks Vogel to the mat with a clothesline! What the…is The Executive Brooklyn Producer signaling for a 630 senton?”

Oliver Evans: “Oh God…he’s going to end up killing himself.”

Dale McCoy: “EBP climbs onto the turnbuckle, but Eric jumps into the ropes and causes EBP to slip and straddle the ropes! Eric grabs EBP and throws him from the turnbuckle to the mat! Eric drops down for a cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two…”

Oliver Evans: “Somehow that bloke managed to kick out. Eric Vogel irish whips EBP into a corner. Eric charges in, but EBP gets a boot up! The Executive Brooklyn Producer climbs onto the turnbuckle before leaping and grabbing Eric Vogel’s head for a blockbuster! EBP goes for the cover!”

Dale McCoy: “Eric Vogel pushes EBP off at two. EBP waits for Eric Vogel to try and get up before drawing on the strength of his voice and bouncing off the ropes. But Eric was ready for the running punch and ducked it before lifting EBP onto his shoulders. Death valley driver! Eric rolls on top for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “I thought that would be it, but EBP managed to get the shoulder off of the mat at two! Eric Vogel pulls EBP to his corner and tags in John Vogel. The two brothers take EBP to the mat with a Double straight jacket neckbreaker! John hooks a leg for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer manages to stay alive with a kick out! John tags back out to Eric. John holds EBP and exposes the ribs as Eric bounces off the ropes. Spear and Russian legsweep combination! Eric puts a finger on the chest of The Executive Brooklyn Producer for the pin.”

Oliver Evans: “Damn it! Why didn’t Eric just put all of his weight on EBP? Then this match would be over!”

Dale McCoy: “Eric Vogel pulls EBP up and tries for the Showstopper, but EBP spins and falls on Eric with a crossbody!”

Oliver Evans: “But Eric isn’t about to let EBP steal a win. Eric tries to grab EBP, but The Executive Brooklyn Producer jumps across the ring and…tags his own hand?”

Dale McCoy: “The referee is just as confused as we are as The Executive Brooklyn Producer rolls underneath the ring. What is going on?”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t know. Maybe The Executive Brooklyn Producer is finally realizing that he can win and is opting out?”

Dale McCoy: “I don’t...The Executive Brooklyn Producer has rolled back out from under the ring, and he’s in drag!”

Oliver Evans: “WHAA! Ugliest woman ever! Sally is packing almost as much testosterone as Lady Gaga.”

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer, who is apparently his own tag team partner, has slid into the ring and is ready to go. Eric is laughing too hard to compete, and so tags in his younger brother.”

Oliver Evans: “Sally just knocked Vogel onto his ass with a punch! Sally irish whips Vogel into the ropes before sending him flying with a back body drop! As John gets up, Sally grabs him from behind. Back suplex! Cover!”

Dale McCoy: “John kicks out at two. Sally grabs him by the throat. Chokeslam! Sally goes for another cover.”

Oliver Evans: “What the hell has gotten into The Executive Brooklyn Producer?”

Dale McCoy: “Eric Vogel dives into Sally to break up the pin attempt! Sally kicks him in the gut before throwing him over the ropes! Sally claps his hands before rolling out of the ring and then rolling under it.”

Oliver Evans: “Wardrobe changes again? Argh! Oh well, at least John can tag out, which he just did.”

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer enters the ring, but starts to argue with Sally.”

Oliver Evans: “When is he going to realize that she isn’t real? Oh! EBP just snapped his throat off of the ropes! I guess his imaginary friend got offended.”

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer stumbles back into Eric Vogel, who lifts EBP up and slams him to the mat with a blue thunder bomb! Eric goes for the cover off of the Showstopper.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of the match via pinfall, Eric Vogel and John Vogel, The Vogel Sons!”

Oliver Evans: “Hahaha! And the Brooklyn chump’s losing streak continues!”

Dale McCoy: “It’s been a rough few shows for The Executive Brooklyn Producer, and honestly, it isn’t going to be getting any better.”

Oliver Evans: “Exactly. This failure should just leave this company and try to find one full of armatures. Those are the only people he could possibly defeat.”

Dale McCoy: “Wait a second! The Vogel Sons are beating The Executive Brooklyn Producer into the mat with stomps and kicks! John Vogel exits the ring as Eric continues the beat down. He’s…he’s got a table!”

Oliver Evans: “I TOLD YOU! I told you they were going to hurt that fool!”

Dale McCoy: “John Vogel sets up the table as Eric Vogel lifts The Executive Brooklyn Producer onto a turnbuckle. Climbing up as well, Eric grabs The Executive Brooklyn producer from behind before lifting him into the air and jumping while spinning EBP out, slamming him through the table with the Showstopper!”

Oliver Evans: “Hahaha! The Executive Brooklyn Producer isn’t going to be getting up from that anytime soon!”

Dale McCoy: “The Vogels are celebrating after putting a defenseless man through a table! These two are despicable!”

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Triumph and Tragedy (September 25th, 2011)   Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:45 am

Adam Vogel lets out a discontented sigh as he watches The Executive Brooklyn Producer be put through a table. He suddenly lashes out, whipping the remote to the TV at the wall. Tommy Gunn quickly picks up the remote, (which surprisingly is still in one piece), as Vogel fumes silently. After about a minute, Eric and John Vogel enter their father’s office with smiles on their faces.

Eric Vogel: “Did you see that dad? Another easy victory for the Vogels!”

Adam Vogel slaps his hands on his desk as he jumps out of his seat.

Adam Vogel: “Do you two not have any idea of what you have done? You have ruined my gauntlet and injured one of the few men in this company who actually has legitimate health issues!”

Adam looks over at Tommy Gunn.

Adam Vogel: “I need you to go check on Gary. Hopefully these two morons didn’t degrade his mind any further than it already was.”

As Tommy Gunn departs, Eric looks over to John.

Eric Vogel: “Somebody is making a big issue out of nothing.”

Adam raises an eyebrow as his son looks towards him.

Eric Vogel: “Gary isn’t worth the contract or the time invested in him. We were doing you a favor by injuring him. As for the gauntlet, it will be a much better match if it includes one of us in Gary’s place.”

Before Adam can respond, the door clicks open. The figure’s back is turned towards the camera, hiding his face.

?: “Well Adam, long time no see. This is a nice place you’ve got here, it’s just too bad that you don’t have a certain man on your roster…”

Adam pushes past his two sons and grasps the hand of the mystery man for a handshake.

Adam Vogel: “I’d love to chat, but my sons have put me in a predicament. You want a contract, I want a replacement for The Executive Producer. So, you’re hired! We’ll work out the terms after the match, but right now, go get ready.”

?: “Sure thing, boss.”

The mystery man backs out of the room. The Vogels Sons start to protest Adam’s decision as the scene fades to black.

The dimly lit backstage area casts an ominous yet magnificent light on the shadowed form of The Charismatic Crippler, Colton Charles Cai Cobb as he casually takes a stroll. A shout is heard as Colton Charles Cai Cobb stops in his tracks and turns his head around to see FTW's backstage interviewer Luke Forrester running towards him. He contemplates whether he should just walk away or grant Luke Forrester the privilege of conducting an interview. He makes his decision just as Luke Forrester catches up to him breathing heavily.

Luke Forrester: "Mr. Cobb *huff*, would you mind..."

Luke Forrester never gets the chance to finish his sentence as Colton Charles Cai Cobb interrupts him, snatching the mic from the grip of the wheezing interviewer.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Let me guess, you want a moment of my time... You do realize that my time is worth more than your salary for the whole year. No of course you don't, ignorant fools like you rarely realize anything of value. BUT!!! Yes, you heard right, I said BUT! which for those who are too stupid to realize and understand, I shall allow you the PRIVILEGE of taking a few moments of my time for no charge at all. Be thankful that I am in a generous mood."

Luke Forrester opens his mouth but before he gets a word out, he is cut short by Colton Charles Cai Cobb.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Did I give you the privilege to speak to me? NO! I only gave you the privilege of taking a moment of my time, yet you already decide that you want to overstep my generosity by speaking to me. Now close that gaping hole you call a mouth and listen, YES LISTEN to my magnificence. Tonight, management seems to have booked me in a ten-man gauntlet for the FTW Television title. A smart move by Mr. Vogel mind you for who else would be better to represent FTW on television but me, Colton Charles Cai Cobb. Make no mistake, I shall stand supreme at the end of that gauntlet match and I shall be the first FTW Television Champion... Why you ask? Well let me educate your feeble minds as I give you the answer which is quite simple. Because I AM THE BEST! I am the best in the ring, I am the best in the mic and I am the best man to draw the viewers in as the feast their eyes on my magnificent form, skill and greatness!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb then takes a look at his watch.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "It seems that I have given enough of my time to the common folk... I still have to discuss this mistake by management..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb shoves the mic back into Luke Forrester's hand as he waves around a memo about his fine, he then turns around and walks away.

Luke Forrester: "What a dick."

Luke Forrester signals for the cameraman to cut the feed as the scene ends.

The masked crusader known as Acid stands before the camera. His body language suggests total seriousness from the masked wrestler.

Acid: “Antonio Del Veccio, judgment day has arrived for you. Tonight, you shall receive your punishment for your transgressions against Paredyse, William LaCroix, and me. Our match tonight will represent what you try to climb up, but fail to reach the top of, despite your dubious actions and shortcut taking. Our match tonight will be a ladder match! And just like the ladder of professional wrestling, you will never reach the top by using such distasteful measures. You will lose to me tonight, Antonio, because you do not have the strength or honor to fight fairly. Until you develop this strength and earn your honor, you will never ascend to the top of the ladder; you will never reach the height with which you look upon.”

Acid looks deeply into the camera, as if trying to peer through it to see Antonio Del Veccio.

Acid: “Tonight will be your first step in the right direction. I will help you to see the errors of your ways, and I will help you to become a better person, Antonio. The pain inflicted upon your body will mean nothing in comparison to the endless cycle that you will be stuck in if you fail to heed my advice.”

Adam Vogel’s face suddenly appears on the Titantron before Taryn Shay can begin announcing the participants for this next match.

Adam Vogel: “I have decided that this next match will be to determine the next number one contender to the FTW World Heavyweight Championship! Maybe that’ll help encourage these two men to give it their all. It’ll also solve their complaints. Antonio has a chance for another match after Acid hit him with a steel chair in their last confrontation. Meanwhile, Acid will be able to get the opportunity that was stolen from him when he was put through that table. The man who can retrieve the contract hanging above the ring will get the title match at our October Pay Per View, Breaking Point!”

While the fans cheer, the Titantron falls silent as Taryn Shay begins her introductions.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a ladder match to determine the new number one contender to the FTW World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, Antonio Del Veccio!”

As "Any Means Necessary" by Hammerfall blasts throughout the arena, the Italian wrestler, Antonio Del Veccio, walks out onto the stage. He holds a finger into the air before walking down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “Introducing next, his opponent for this evening, Acid!”

The lights dim down as "Touch the Sun" by Opus Dai begins playing. As the song plays, a figure slowly rises out of the floor before the lights go back to normal as a thunderous reaction is given to him by the crowd. He runs to the ring and leaps inside of it before climbing onto a turnbuckle and striking a pose. Acid then backflips back into the ring before waiting for the bell to sound.

Dale McCoy: “Adam Vogel decided to change the stipulations just before this match started. He decided that the winner will be declared the new number one contender to the FTW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Oliver Evans: “Oh man, Dale, talk about a great opportunity for Antonio. He was the runner-up in the finals of the Race to the Gold tournament, and you can bet that his desire to win the title was only increased by his defeat. Especially because Acid cost him the match.”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio cheated and used a steel chair. Acid did the same. Neither man is correct in this situation, Oliver.”

Oliver Evans: “You can believe whatever you want, regardless, Antonio Del Veccio is still going to pick up the win here tonight.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Acid and Antonio stare daggers at one another. The two move closer to one another before Antonio extends a hand for a handshake. Acid stares at the hand of Antonio before suddenly roundhouse kicking Antonio Del Veccio on the side of the head! Acid saw through Antonio’s ruse.”

Oliver Evans: “Ruse? Antonio was genuinely trying to shake Acid’s hand. Acid make him think there might be a handshake before taking advantage of Antonio’s unguarded state. And you always say Antonio is a bad guy, but Acid is just as bad as he is!”

Dale McCoy: “Acid grabs Antonio, but Antonio slips out of his grasp and heads out of the ring. Acid quickly runs to the ropes before leaping over them and falling onto Antonio! Acid grabs Antonio before throwing him face-first into one of the ladders surrounding the ring.”

Oliver Evans: “Acid grabs Antonio and throws him into another ladder! Pulling Antonio to his feet, Acid rams him into the crowd barricade!”

Dale McCoy: “Acid walks away to get a ladder. Acid turns back around and starts to walk towards Antonio, but the Italian superstar turns and leaps over the crowd barricade.”

Oliver Evans: “What the? The fans have surrounded Antonio! They aren’t going to let him get away! Left with no other option, Antonio grabs a steel chair before turning and throwing it Acid! Acid deflects the chair with the ladder as Antonio hops back over the crowd barricades. Antonio jumps for a dropkick, but Acid sidesteps it!”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio quickly hops to his feet. Acid goes to hit Antonio with the ladder, but Antonio catches it! The two struggle for a few moments until Antonio suddenly throws his side of the ladder onto the ground. While Acid is still holding his side, Antonio runs onto the ladder and delivers a knee to Acid’s face! Antonio grabs the ladder and slams it into the back of Acid before sliding it into the ring.”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio quickly sets the ladder up and starts up it, but Acid hops onto the top rope before dropkicking Antonio off of the ladder! Antonio hit the mat hard!”

Dale McCoy: “Acid whips Antonio into the corner. Acid charges towards him and jumps right into the boots of Antonio! Acid goes down! Antonio kicks Acid on the back of the head before kicking him a few times in the face while he’s still down. Antonio yanks Acid up before placing Acid onto his shoulders, but Acid slides down his back and pushes him into the ladder, knocking it over!”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio stumbles back as Acid springboards off the ropes. Tornado DDT! Acid waits for Antonio to get to his feet before lifting him onto a shoulder, but Antonio fights off the attempt with a few hard elbows. An enzuigiri from Antonio knocks Acid to the mat.”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio grabs the ladder and smacks Acid in the face with it before setting it up in the ring again. Antonio quickly scurries up the ladder, but Acid is able to recover and runs up after him. The two begin exchanging punches, but Acid kicks Antonio on the head with a roundhouse! Antonio somehow manages to hang onto the ladder and avoid falling.”

Oliver Evans: “Acid jumps and wraps his legs around Antonio’s neck before throwing him off of the ladder with a hurricanrana! Both men are down! Acid took both himself and Antonio out with that move!”

Dale McCoy: “Acid starts to stir. He slowly rises to his feet before stumbling towards the ladder. Grabbing hold of it, he starts to climb it, but Antonio grabs his foot and pulls him back down. Jumping knee strike from Acid! Antonio falls out of the ring!”

Oliver Evans: “Where is Antonio going?”

Dale McCoy: “He’s heading up the ramp! Acid hops onto the top rope before leaping onto the side of a ladder. He climbs to the top before leaping at Antonio!”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio sidestepped him at the last second! Acid just wiped himself out on the floor! Antonio places his legs around one of Acid's legs while placing Acid's foot under his armpit. Holding Acid's heel with his forearm, Antonio uses his entire body to twist the ankle. The Match Killer is locked in! Acid taps out, but submissions don’t matter in this contest!”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio is trying to end Acid’s career! Acid is slapping the floor over and over while screaming out in pain, but Antonio isn’t showing any signs of releasing the hold!”

Oliver Evans: “He just wants to make sure Acid can’t follow him back to the ring. How is Acid going to walk down to the ring, much less climb, without a leg? It’s genius!”

Dale McCoy: “Wait a minute, Oliver. Adam Vogel has just come out of the back with Allison Hadley in tow! Adam grabs Antonio and forces him off of Acid. Vogel gives Antonio a stern reprimanding before ordering Antonio to go to the ring. Antonio tries to get past Vogel and go after Acid again, but Vogel doesn’t allow it. Antonio finally relents and heads back towards the ring as the fans boo him loudly.”

Oliver Evans: “While Allison and Adam check on Acid, Antonio Del Veccio sets up a ladder in the middle of the ring and climbs to the top. He takes his time removing the contract and winning this match!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match and NEW number one contender for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship, Antonio Del Veccio!”

Dale McCoy: “We now know who will be facing the winner of our Main Event match between William LaCroix and Ethan O’Reilly. Antonio Del Veccio will get his second title match next month at our October Pay Per View, Breaking Point.”

Oliver Evans: “And this time, it’s personal.”

Dale McCoy: “…what?”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t know…movies do that all the time, so I thought I would give it a try. It didn’t sound good, did it?”

Dale McCoy: “No, not at all.”

Last edited by Adam Vogel on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Triumph and Tragedy (September 25th, 2011)   Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 am

The Camera opens up to Allister King smoking in his locker room.

Allister King: "Triumph and Tragedy. That's what we called the show. What a fitting name. Triumph, they get to see me in action; Tragedy, They had to wait longer than they won't. You know, I should have never punched David Letterman. He may have insulted me but still it got me some TV exposure.

Allister flicks ash on the floor.

Allister King: "I have to face 9 people in a gauntlet match for some shitty second place prize. Television Championship? Seriously? Tell me this, what channel or we on? Are we shown internationally? Do we even have good ratings? i doubt if we have any of those but yet a TV title seems to be a championship? It obviously wasn't thought through with all those craptastic bastards that run this place."

Allister flicks ash on the floor.

Allister King: "Look, I don't give a shit if i win or not; all I want is the exposure that I doubt this company can even provide. Look at this locker room, it's a medieval dungeon. All it's missing are the chains on the wall and the hay in the corner. Wait a minute?"

Allister drops the cigarette, stomps it out and observes the walls.

Allister King: "Is that a blood stain? Damn, it is. They must have purchased this place dirt cheap due to some axe murderer butchering up all the men, women and children who used to come here for some activity or something. You know what? I will just get me a trailer placed outside so I don't have to use these shit filled dungeons anymore."

Allister leaves the locker room as the screen fades to black.

The doors to the office of Adam Vogel, FTW's General Manager swings open and in strolls Colton Charles Cai Cobb. He makes his way straight to the desk and slams a piece of paper on it. The contents of the paper is a memo about a fine for assaulting a referee.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "There seems to be a mistake Mr. Vogel. I guess some ignoramus in your staff decided to have me fined... Now it says it's because I assaulted the referee, but that referee deserved to be assaulted, now why don't we fix this little misunderstanding Mr. Vogel."

C4 looks at Adam Vogel and realizes he still needs to do some more talking to convince the general manager.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Let's put it this way Mr. Vogel, that referee doesn't really make you money but I do. I can sell tickets, I can sell merchandise, I can bring the crowd in Mr. Vogel not that referee. Of course this referee may complain but you can just tell him I already paid the fine he wouldn't be any wiser. Let's look at this practically, you and I are both here for one thing, to make money. A common goal for us both don't you see? We can help each other out here, besides knowing that you have me on your side can also be advantageous. So Mr. Vogel, this is a win-win situation for us, what do you say? Let's ignore this little fine and have a good working relationship."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb smiles as he waits for Adam Vogel to reply.

Adam Vogel doesn’t return the arrogant egotist’s smile. Instead, Vogel frowns at Colton Charles Cai Cobb. Vogel notices Tommy Gunn’s edginess, and makes a hand gesture, indicating for Gunn to calm down, before directing his gaze back to Colton.

Adam Vogel: “The “ignoramus” who decided to have you fined, was me. And no referee deserves to be assaulted because they are just doing their jobs. Does that “fix” your problems understanding what is to happen, or should I go into further detail?”

Adam Vogel feels a great happiness at Colton’s reaction, but he doesn’t show it.

Adam Vogel: “You broke a rule, Mr. Cobb, and now you have to pay. It’s that simple. I’m not going to waive the fee just because you think that you are better than everyone else. While I respect your value to this show, Mr. Cobb, I don't respect your attitude. You have to follow the same rules as every other member of this roster, despite whatever it is that you may think.”

Adam Vogel stands up and looks Colton in the eye.

Adam Vogel: “Now, Mr. Cobb, is this going to require further discussion or are you going to get the hell out of my office? You have a Television Championship match to prepare for, and I heard that the other wrestlers in the match aren’t too happy with your actions or your attitude. So I would really suggest that you don’t do something stupid to make me change your entry in the gauntlet to be number one.”

Adam Vogel stares at Colton, waiting for him to either depart from the office or to say something else.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb's expression went to a dark one...

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I came here with a proposition for the benefit of us both yet you shun me. It seems I was wrong about you Mr. Vogel... Be assured that I shall remember this..."

C4 takes out his wallet and takes out the bills to pay the fine and slams it at Vogel's table.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "That should cover it..."

He turns around in anger and exits the office of the GM slamming the doors as he left as the scene fades to black.

The lights in the arena dim down as a spotlight appears on the entrance ramp. Unsure of what is going on, or of who is coming out, the crowd remains silent. After a few seconds, a well-dressed man steps out from the backstage of Full Throttle Wrestling. The fans instantly recognize this man to be Aaron Blake, a high-end English manager who helped many clients come to fame in organizations throughout the world. His ventures even brought him to Maximum Action Wrestling, where his former clients dominated under his management. However, Aaron gets physically involved in matches and is a generally shady guy. He’s also an egotistical jerk, so isn’t well liked, as evidenced by the boos of the crowd.

Oliver Evans: “Aaron Blake? The last time we saw him, he was being fired by Adam Vogel for attempting to take over MAW! Did Vogel decide to rehire Aaron for this new federation?”

Dale McCoy: “I don’t know, but if Blake is here, we have to assume that he has a client who is either already working for FTW, or who is trying to get a contract.”

Oliver Evans: “I hope that’s the case! Blake’s clients are always great wrestlers. In all honesty, Blake may be just the man we need here in Full Throttle Wrestling. Wait a minute…you don’t suppose that the returning wrestler Adam Vogel announced for the gauntlet is one of Blake’s clients, do you?

Dale McCoy: “You know, I actually haven’t thought about that. It is a good possibility though.”

As the two were talking about him, Aaron Blake walked down to the ring and grabbed a microphone. He walks up the steel steps before wiping his feet on the apron. After doing this, Aaron Blake climbs into the ring and walks towards the center before bringing the microphone to his lips. The boos of the crowd increase in intensity as he goes to speak, causing Blake’s lips to curve into a smile.

Aaron Blake: “It’s good to see that you all know me. It would be a shame if all of my work went unnoticed.”

The crowd continues to boo Aaron Blake, causing him a slight irritation.

Aaron Blake: “Now, now, is that any way to treat a returning manger? I bought gifts you know, one of which will be delivered tonight. “

The crowd continues their booing in an attempt to keep Aaron from speaking.

Aaron Blake: “Settle down, children. There will be plenty of time for you to express your feeling for me after I am done speaking.”

Aaron’s attempts to silence the crowd fail miserably, as the crowd continues to boo him. Although feeling a slight agitation, Aaron Blake nevertheless decides to simply speak over the booing audience.

Aaron Blake: “Lucky for you people, I didn’t come out here for your love; I came out here for your attention. Of course, I already have this, as evidenced by your boos.”

Some fans try to argue with Blake, but Blake simply rolls his eyes before calling them morons. He brings the microphone back to his lips after telling the fans what he thinks of them.

Aaron Blake: “I also came out here to issue a warning to the rest of the roster, because well, they are the guys who will be affected by my appearance the most. I mean really, these are the ones who get to have the crap knocked out of them by my clients! Speaking of which, let’s finally get back to why I came out here. First thing’s first, I now hold a contract with Full Throttle Wrestling! In addition to this, Adam Vogel has once again agreed to hire any of my clients outside of Full Throttle Wrestling so long as they meet certain qualifications. And because they work for me, you know that they do reach those qualifications. In fact, you people will get to see it later tonight during the gauntlet for the FTW Television Championship, as my client is the tenth and final man.”

Oliver Evans: “Ha! I was right!”

Aaron Blake: “You all know who he is, and I guarantee that you’ll recognize him almost instantaneously once you see him. But, you will have to wait. I don’t want to spoil the mystery of Full Throttle Wrestling’s first Television Champion so early in the show. But maybe you all would like to hear about my other clients who are likely to start showing up in the coming shows?”

Although the majority of the crowd boos Mr. Blake, there is still some level of intrigue. Mr. Blake boasts an astoundingly talented clientele; these wrestlers generally improve any show in terms of match quality, but their addition forces the fans to put up with Aaron Blake. Some fans like the tradeoff, some don’t. Despite the intrigue, however, Blake’s coy smile alerts of his true intentions.

Aaron Blake: “Ah, but where would the fun in that be? I think I’ll keep the cards close to my chest, and in doing so, I won’t spoil the surprises in store for both the wrestlers of Full Throttle Wrestling, and all of you fans of Full Throttle Wrestling.”

Amid a sea of boos, Blake departs from the ring. He flashes that coy smile of his even as he disappears into the backstage of FTW.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a gauntlet match for the FTW Television Championship! The match will continue until only one man remains. The participants will enter at a timed interval of five minutes and may only be eliminated by pinfall or submission. Introducing first, the man who drew number one, Paredyse!”

I'm in Heaven (When You Kiss Me) by ATC begins to play throughout the arena. After allowing it to play for a few seconds, the lip-gloss and eyeliner wearing flamboyant male named Paredyse prances down to the ring. He rolls in before blowing a kiss to the crowd and giving them a suggestive wink.

Taryn Shay: “Introducing next, the man who drew number two, Andrew Hunter!”

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on his left, followed by the fans on his right, seeming to enjoy the spotlight. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle and staring into the audience.

Dale McCoy: “Here we go! It’s time for our Television title match between ten different wrestlers, two of which whose identities we are unsure of at this time.”

Oliver Evans: “I hope one of them is Tyler Williams! Or Jean-Pierre Bernard! Or Pendelton! We had so many awesome wrestlers in Maximum Action Wrestling, I don’t see how Adam Vogel could go wrong with bringing one of them on board.”

Dale McCoy: “True. But whoever wins tonight will surely have earned the title, as they will have to go nine other men to win it. Paredyse and Andrew Hunter have the hardest challenge though, as they have to not only start this match off, but also survive for forty minutes until every other entrant has been introduced.”

Oliver Evans: “Yep. Personally, I don’t think they can do it. The winner will probably be either entrant nine or the mysterious entrant number ten.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Ducking under a clothesline attempt, Andrew Hunter applies a waist-lock to Paredyse, but you know what? I think Paredyse likes this position.”

Oliver Evans: “Alright, this match has started to get really gay. I’m out of here.”

Oliver Evans throws his headset onto the table before walking around the ring and heading up the ramp.

Dale McCoy: “Oliver! Where are you going!? You can’t just leave in the middle of a match!”

Suddenly, Michael Jones sits down beside Dale and puts on the headset.

Michael Jones: “Sheesh, I thought we’d have to listen to him all night long.”

Dale McCoy: “Well Ladies and Gentlemen, it looks like my new broadcast partner, for now at least, will be Michael Jones!”

Michael Jones: “That’s right, Dale. Paredyse tries to elbow Hunter, but Hunter ducks it. Looking for an escape, Paredyse bends down, but he soon rubs his hips against Hunter’s waist! Oh, that dog!”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter slaps Paredyse on the back of the neck before reapplying the waist-lock, but it seems that Paredyse likes the abuse.”

Michael Jones: “Let me tell you, he certainly does.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse removes Hunter’s hands, only to put them on his nipples! Hunter quickly lowers his hands back down into the waist-lock.”

Michael Jones: “Paredyse is really trying to help make Hunter’s experience a good one, but Hunter just refuses to let him.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse again removes Hunter’s hands, but this time he puts them on the outside of his tights! He’s making Hunter touch his genitalia!”

Michael Jones: “What are we going to call that? The dick move?”

Dale McCoy: “Sure. What a dick move!”

Michael Jones: “Hahaha! That was a dick move!”

Dale McCoy: “Oh…I see what you did there.”

Michael Jones: “Yep. I’m still a child.”

Dale McCoy: “As Hunter pulls his hands free, Paredyse swings around and applies the waist-lock to Andrew Hunter!”

Michael Jones: “It looks to me like Andrew Hunter might possibly become a bottom here.”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter tries for an elbow, but Paredyse ducks it. Hunter starts to bend over while looking for an escape, but quickly realizes why that isn’t a good idea.”

Michael Jones: “I love how awkward Hunter looks. It’s like he’s never wrestled a bi-sexual before.”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter removes Paredyse’s hands, but Paredyse quickly reaches down and touches Hunter’s dick!”

Michael Jones: “Nice! Oh, I mean…that’s terrible!”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter quickly pulls Paredyse’s hands back up onto his waist; the lesser of two evils.”

Michael Jones: “Hunter doesn’t know what he wants. Paredyse brings his hands up to Hunter’s nipples, but Hunter quickly moves them back down to his waist.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse presses his body close to Hunter’s. He looks like he’s content to just hug Hunter. Hunter takes this moment to land a hard elbow onto the temple of Paredyse! Hunter goes for a follow-up clothesline, but Paredyse ducks it before grabbing Hunter and pulling him into a kiss! Hunter stumbles onto the ground to escape.”

Michael Jones: “Hot damn! He knocked Hunter on his ass with that one!”

Dale McCoy: “Hunter gets up and rolls past Paredyse before pulling him into a schoolboy.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two…”

Michael Jones: “No chance for Hunter there. Hurricanrana from Hunter!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse rolls out of the ring as the fans begin to chant. What the hell? The fans are chanting “Paredyse is going to fuck you”!”

Michael Jones: “I hope they are talking to me…I mean…uh…how terrible! These fans should use more appropriate language!”

Dale McCoy: “Andrew rolls out of the ring after Paredyse. Paredyse with a backhand chop to the chest of Hunter! Hunter retaliates with a backhand chop to the chest of Paredyse!”

Michael Jones: “These two are exchanging nipple removers! Imagine if one of them had pierced nipples, it’d get bad really fast!”

Dale McCoy: “…”

Michael Jones: “A few more hard chops are exchanged before Paredyse grabs Hunter’s head and slams it into the mat. Paredyse walks over to a female fan in the front row and shows her his nipples.”

Dale McCoy: “Did he ask her how bad they looked or to lick them?”

Michael Jones: “I actually couldn’t hear, but judging by the fact that she just licked them, I assume it was the latter…unless she’s just a kind lady.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse leaves the woman and grabs Hunter’s head before slamming it into the side of the ring again. He rolls Hunter into the ring before rolling in after him.”

Michael Jones: “Paredyse sends Hunter into the corner with an irish whip. Paredyse runs in before jumping and hitting Andrew in the face with his butt! Hunter stumbles out, only to be dragged to the mat by a bulldog. Paredyse rolls him over for a cover.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Dale McCoy: “A quick kick out from Andrew Hunter. Paredyse pulls Hunter up, but Hunter punches him in the stomach several times before kicking Paredyse’s ribs! Neckbreaker from Hunter! He goes for the cover as the timer winds down.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the man who drew number three, Shiloh Jones!”

Michael Jones: “Wait, WHAT!? Shiloh? Shiloh is here?”

Dale McCoy: “That is what Taryn has just said. This might be who Vogel spoke with after The Executive Brooklyn Producer was put through that table.”

“Tarantula” by the Smashing Pumpkins suddenly begins playing over the loudspeakers as Shiloh Jones steps out onto the ramp. Grinning at the crowd, Shiloh quickly makes his way to the ring.

Michael Jones: “It is my brother! He’s back!”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh kicks Hunter in the gut before throwing him over the ropes and onto the floor. Grabbing Paredyse, Shiloh slams his face into the turnbuckle a few times before lifting him onto it. Shiloh attempts a Superplex, but Paredyse hangs on! The two start brawling, without either one really getting the advantage until Shiloh connects with a hard headbutt. He hooks Paredyse up for the Superplex again.”

Michael Jones: “But Andrew Hunter slides into the ring from behind and grabs Jones and powerbombs him to the mat as Paredyse hangs on to the ropes! Hunter tries for the pin on Jones.”

Dale McCoy: “Only a two count for Andrew Hunter. As he stands up, Paredyse kicks him on the back of the head! Flying bulldog drives Hunter’s head into Shiloh’s groin!”

Michael Jones: “My brother is straight, Hunter, quit wasting your time.”

Dale McCoy: “As Shiloh rolls out of the ring holding his groin, Paredyse lifts Hunter into the air and drops him on his head with the brainbuster! Cover!”

Michael Jones: “Andrew kicks out at two. Body slam from Paredyse! He goes to go for the cover, but Hunter rolls out of the ring.”

Dale McCoy: “Instead of going out of the ring after Hunter and Shiloh, Paredyse remains in the ring and rests.”

Michael Jones: “I don’t really agree with that, but whatever floats his boat.”

Dale McCoy: “After a bit of waiting, the clock’s timer runs down as Hunter prepares to reenter the ring.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the man who drew number four, Ray Kamaura!”

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring.

Michael Jones: “Ray Kamaura will be joining the party it seems. I wonder when I get to go in?”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse dives into Ray with punches, but Ray soon headbutts him away. Hunter hits Ray with a forearm from behind, but that only serves to anger the big man. Headbutt! Hunter goes down. Ray waits for both men to get up before clotheslining them to the mat.”

Michael Jones: “Kamaura irish whips Paredyse into the corner before sending Hunter into him. Ray charges at them and squashes them in the corner!”

Dale McCoy: “Both men slump to the ground as Kamaura walks away. Taking few seconds to showboat, Kamaura may have just missed his chance to eliminate one of these men. Kamaura covers Hunter.”

Michael Jones: “Why would he cover Hunter first? Paredyse took more damage from that move. Kamaura grabs Paredyse and rolls him over for a cover.”

Dale McCoy: “And Paredyse kicks out at two. Kamaura doesn’t seem too bothered by this though. He lifts Hunter into the air before body slamming him onto Paredyse! Kamaura pulls Hunter up and again body slams him onto Paredyse! Kamaura pushes Hunter out of the way before picking Paredyse up and delivering a big headbutt to him! Kamaura goes for the cover, but before the referee can begin to count, Shiloh Jones dives into Ray with a hard knee to the temple!”

Michael Jones: “Shiloh’s covering Paredyse! I guess he wanted to be the first man to score an elimination.”

Dale McCoy: “It looks like Paredyse has foiled that plan. Shiloh ducks a clothesline from Ray before hitting him with a dropkick! Shiloh quickly gets back to his feet before hitting Ray with a second dropkick! Shiloh hops up again, but this time Ray grabs him by the throat.”

Michael Jones: “He lifts Shiloh into the air, but Shiloh uses the momentum to hit him in the face with a hard knee! Ray drops Shiloh as he stumbles back. Jones catches Ray with a running calf kick that sends the big man falling through the ropes!”

Dale McCoy; “As Shiloh turns around, he sees Andrew Hunter charging towards him. Shiloh just elevated Hunter over the ropes and sent him crashing down onto Kamaura! Shiloh takes a few moments to admire his work before turning around and seeing Paredyse charging at him. Shiloh leaps over Paredyse, who flies through the ropes and takes out both Kamaura and Hunter with an unintended suicide dive!”

Michael Jones: “Shiloh rolls out of the ring and pushes Paredyse out of the way as he grabs Kamaura’s head and slams it against the steel steps. Paredyse shrugs his shoulders before slamming Hunter’s face against the crowd barricade.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh continues to slam Kamaura’s head against the steel steps as Paredyse pushes Hunter against the crowd barricade before delivering a series of knife-edge chops. Hunter’s chest turns to a bright red before Paredyse irish whips him into the side of the ring! Paredyse comes over to assist Shiloh. The two continue to beat down Ray with punches, kicks, forearms, and stomps as the timer winds down!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the man who drew number five, Yuki Monotomo!”

"Ninja" by Machinae Supremacy erupts throughout the arena. Smoke pours down the ramp as light blue lasers flash. After 10 seconds Yuki Monotomo walks onto the ramp and starts to flirt with a female fan.

Michael Jones: “It doesn’t look like Yuki Monotomo will be coming down to the ring anytime soon. It’s a good strategy I guess, since he can’t be pinned or submitted outside of the ring.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh and Paredyse continue their assault on Ray Kamaura for about another minute before finally rolling him into the ring. Shiloh climbs on top for the cover.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Michael Jones: “Despite having the crap knocked out of him, Ray Kamaura manages to get a shoulder up before the three count! Shiloh and Paredyse exchange a look before exchanging punches with one another! But Shiloh gets the advantage with a kick to the gut. DDT! Paredyse rolls out of the ring to avoid further abuse.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh turns his attention back to Ray Kamaura, and so doesn’t see Andrew Hunter climb onto the apron behind him. Hunter springboards off of the ropes and connects with a front dropkick to the back of Shiloh Jones! Hunter rolls Shiloh over for a cover.”

Michael Jones: “But my brother easily kicks out at two. Hunter bounces off the ropes before hitting Shiloh with a shining wizard! Hunter again tries for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh still manages to kick out. As Hunter gets up off of the failed pin attempt, Ray Kamaura grabs him from behind and drops him on his head with a back drop driver! Kamaura covers Hunter!”

Michael Jones: “This is a smorgasbord of two counts! Ray drives Hunter into the corner, but before he can capitalize on the situation, Shiloh jumps and kicks him on the back of the head! Hunter hops onto the turnbuckle and grabs Kamaura’s head for a tornado DDT!”

Dale McCoy; “Hunter runs towards the ropes, but Shiloh kicks out his knee and sends Hunter face-first into the mat! Hunter stumbles to his feet, but Jones takes this moment to grab Hunter’s shoulders from behind. Jumping into the air, Jones puts his knees onto Hunter’s back before falling backwards and stabbing Hunter’s back with his knees! Jones goes for the cover off of the backstabber.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Andrew Hunter has been eliminated!”

Michael Jones: “And Shiloh Jones picks up the first elimination! As Shiloh stands up, Kamaura grabs him by the throat and slams him to the mat with the Game Changer! Kamaura hooks a leg for the cover. Kick out, Shiloh! Kick out!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Shiloh Jones has been eliminated!”

Dale McCoy: “Ray Kamaura eliminates Shiloh Jones! The second and third entrants into this match have been eliminated!”

Michael Jones: “That’s disappointing. I was hoping Shiloh would have a better showing tonight.”

Dale McCoy: “Ray Kamaura rolls out of the ring and goes after Paredyse who turns and runs away. The chase continues as the timer runs down to zero.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the man who drew number six, Colton Charles Cai Cobb!”

Green Day's "Having a Blast" starts blaring out of the speakers as Colton Charles Cai Cobb rushes out form the back with a steel chair in hand.

Michael Jones: “Yuki turns around to see the new entrant, and gets a face-full of steel chair for his curiosity! Colton throws the steel chair towards the ring before dragging Yuki down to the ring. Throwing Yuki into the ring, Colton slides in and covers him while Ray continues to chase Paredyse.”

Dale McCoy: “Yuki manages to get a shoulder up despite having been hit in the face by a steel chair. Colton starts wailing on Yuki with rights and lefts, getting the attention of both Ray and Paredyse. They both slide into the ring as Colton rolls out. Ray Kamaura and Paredyse follow, not realizing that Colton has grabbed that steel chair again.”

Michael Jones: “Colton stabs the chair into the gut of Kamaura before turning and smashing it into the face of Paredyse! Turning back around, Colton slams the chair down onto Kamaura’s back! Colton admires his work as Yuki recovers. Colton tries to climb back into the ring, but Yuki kicks the chair into his face with a baseball slide! Yuki grabs Colton and tosses him into the ring before covering him.”

Dale McCoy: “And now it’s Colton’s turn to kick out just before the three! Vertical suplex from Yuki! Yuki drives a knee into the face of Colton before hooking the near leg.”

Michael Jones: “Again, Colton kicks out. Ray slowly pulls himself to his feet while Yuki whips Colton into the corner. Yuki charges in, but Colton dodges out of the way and Yuki slams into the turnbuckle! As Yuki bounces out, Colton grabs his legs and pulls them out from under him! As Yuki’s face bounces off of the mat, Colton applies the texas cloverleaf!”

Dale McCoy: “Yuki struggles against Colton, and manages to grab the rope! But there are no rope breaks in this match! Yuki either has to escape the submission hold or tap out if he wants the pain to stop. Colton applies more pressure, trying to encourage a tap out, but Yuki refuses to submit.”

Michael Jones: “Ray Kamaura slides into the ring. Colton releases the cloverleaf as Ray goes for a clothesline. Catching the arm, Colton pulls Ray to the mat before applying the crossface!”

Dale McCoy: “And now it’s Ray Kamaura who is in trouble! Ray tries to force Colton off of him, but is unable to do so. Could Colton force him to tap out? No! Paredyse just kicked Colton on the head and saved Kamaura!”

Michael Jones: “Lucky Kamaura. I’m sure Paredyse is just pissed off after being hit in the face by a steel chair.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton tries to clothesline Paredyse, but Paredyse ducks and catches Colton for an STO! Paredyse hooks both legs for a cover!”

Michael Jones: “Why won’t Colton stay down? He’s a tough one.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse begins stalking Colton as he gets to his feet, but Ray spins Paredyse around and decks him with a big boot! Now it’s Kamaura who is stalking Colton.”

Michael Jones: “But Yuki jumps and grabs Kamaura’s head for a neckbreaker! Yuki gets behind Colton and tries to lock up one of his two dragon submission holds, but Colton dodges the leg sweep and instead sweeps Yuki’s legs!”

Dale McCoy: “Colton reapplies the texas cloverleaf as the timer ticks down to zero.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the man who drew number seven, Allister King!”

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Edguy's King of Fools begins to play. Allister King walks out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. He poses on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind him. He continues to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. He stops just outside of the ring and watches as Yuki struggles to get free of Colton’s submission hold.

Michael Jones: “It doesn’t look as if Allister King is in any rush to enter the ring.”

Dale McCoy: “No it doesn’t. In fact, Allister is openly taunting Yuki Monotomo. Wait a second, Boy Bakla just ran past Allister King and has slid into the ring! Bakla kicks C4 in the back of the head, breaking up the submission!”

Taryn Shay: “Uh…Ladies and Gentlemen, Boy Bakla drew number eight and has decided to enter the match early.”

Michael Jones: “Well…apparently the clock is going to be reset. I guess Bakla was legally allowed to come out here early.”

Dale McCoy: “That’s a bit odd. Yuki and Bakla chase Colton out of the ring. As Yuki yells something at C4, Bakla slinks behind him. As Yuki turns around, Bakla grabs his face and pulls him close for a big kiss! Yuki pushes Bakla away in disgust, but Bakla kicks him in-between the legs! Obviously, someone feels scorned. Bakla pulls Yuki into a small package!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Yuki Monotomo has been eliminated!”

Michael Jones: “And Yuki Monotomo is the third casualty of this contest! He should have treated Boy Bakla better.”

Dale McCoy: “Uh…where did Colton go?”

Michael Jones: “…good question. I don’t see him anywhere. Oh well.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse walks behind Bakla and slaps Bakla right on the ass! But it looks like Bakla liked it! Paredyse looks a little intrigued, and doesn’t attempt to stop Bakla as Bakla walks around him.”

Michael Jones: “And Bakla gives Paredyse a hard spank, but we already know how he reacted! The two look over each other, but are soon interrupted as Ray knocks them both down with a double clothesline!”

Dale McCoy: “Ray grabs Bakla and throws Bakla over the top rope and down onto Allister King! Kamaura turns his attention back to Paredyse, but Paredyse grabs Kamaura’s singlet and tries to remove it! The two struggle with one another for a few seconds before Paredyse suddenly uppercuts an unsuspecting Kamaura!”

Michael Jones: “Wow. That was actually a pretty nice uppercut.”

Dale McCoy: “Ray Kamaura stumbles back before grabbing that steel chair from earlier. As he attempts to use it though, Paredyse dropkicks it into his face, causing him to fall from the ring.”

Michael Jones: “Paredyse dives through the ropes with and into Allister King, who was wailing on Bakla, with a suicide dive! Paredyse stomps on Allister a few times before rolling him into the ring. Before Paredyse can do anything, however, Allister kicks him in the gut and pulls him in for a suplex!”

Dale McCoy: “Allister pulls Paredyse up, but Paredyse suddenly connects with an enzuigiri! Allister stumbles into a dropkick from Bakla that sends him to the mat! Paredyse lifts Bakla up before throwing Bakla down onto Allister with an assisted leg drop! Bakla rolls onto Allister as Paredyse puts his weight on Bakla for the double pin!”

Michael Jones: “Allister pushes both of them off! Bakla and Paredyse pick Allister up and hit him with a double suplex before going for another double pin! This time, Bakla’s putting…it’s? weight on Paredyse’s back.”

Dale McCoy: “Allister again powers out at two. These two just don’t have enough combined weight to keep Allister down.”

Michael Jones: “Allister is telling them that they need to eat more! How dare he! Paredyse wouldn’t look as hot if he weighed more…uhh…I meant…something else…”

Dale McCoy: “You are terrible at covering up what you say.”

Michael Jones: “Shut up!”

Dale McCoy: “Boy Bakla and Paredyse bring Allister to his feet again, but this time, Allister fights both of them off with punches. Neckbreaker to Paredyse! Allister kicks Bakla in the gut before lifting Bakla onto his shoulders. Samoan drop! Allister hooks the leg of Bakla.”

Michael Jones: “But Bakla refuses to be the fourth person eliminated in this match. Allister King lifts Bakla up for a powerbomb, but Paredyse clips Allister’s knee! He falls backwards while Bakla falls on top and stays there for the cover!”

Dale McCoy: “Allister pushes Bakla off of him at two. Paredyse charges towards Allister, but Allister dispatches of him with a belly to belly suplex! Boy Bakla tries to take advantage, but Ray Kamaura reaches into the ring and grabs Bakla by the ankles before tripping Bakla and pulling Bakla out of the ring. Ray slams Bakla onto the floor with a scoop slam before rolling into the ring.”

Michael Jones: “Ray hits Allister on the back of the head with an elbow before landing a series of forearm shots to Allister’s back. Allister fights back with punches to the stomach of Ray before ducking down and pulling Ray’s leg out of under him!”

Dale McCoy: “Allister starts to land fist after fist into the facial region as Ray squirms towards the ropes. He manages to roll out of the ring as Allister follows. Kamaura suddenly turns and catches Allister with a hard knee before grabbing him and slamming his face into the steel post! As Allister bounces back, Ray drives him into the mat with a full nelson suplex! Ray starts throwing repeated punches into the face of King as the timer reaches zero.”

Michael Jones: “That’s my cue.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the man who drew number nine, Michael Jones!”

As Alkaline Trio's "Fall Victim" plays, Michael Jones drops the headset he was wearing onto the commentary desk before walking towards the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Michael walks towards Ray Kamaura before kicking him in-between the eyes! Grabbing Kamaura, Michael shoves his head into the groin of Allister! He puts all of his weight on Kamaura’s back, doing everything he can to keep Kamaura in Allister’s groin. Since this is causing discomfort to Allister as well, he tries to help Ray get out from between his legs.”

As Dale is talking, Oliver Evans suddenly picks up his headset and plops down beside his broadcast partner.

Oliver Evans: “I’m back to save this show from you, old man.”

Dale McCoy: “Adam made you come back out here, didn’t he?”

Oliver Evans: “…maybe.”

Dale McCoy: “I thought so.”

Oliver Evans: “Allister and Ray finally manage to get Ray’s face out of Allister’s groin! It’s a miracle! It’s too bad the fans are still chanting “suck his dick” at Kamaura. Poor guy, it’s a shame that he’ll be remembered for being the man whose face was buried in another man’s groin for thirty seconds at our Pay Per View.”

Dale McCoy: “Both Ray Kamaura and Allister King start to chase after Michael Jones! He sprints around the ring as the two pursue him! Rounding a corner, Jones suddenly turns and slides into the ring with both men still following him. As both men follow Jones across the ring, they fail to notice Bakla and Paredyse, who deliver stereo dropkicks to save Jones from the pursuit!”

Oliver Evans: “Paredyse and Bakla whip Kamaura and King at one another, but the two stop themselves. Before they can turn around though, Paredyse and Bakla connect with a second set of dropkicks that cause King and Kamaura to collide and go down!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse walks over to Jones. Jones cups his hands and allows Paredyse to use him as a boost for an assisted moonsault onto Ray!”

Oliver Evans: “Ray kicks out at two. Jones and Paredyse climb onto two separate turnbuckles before diving onto both Allister and Ray butt-first! They stay on top for the pins!”

Dale McCoy: “But both Ray and Allister manage to push the individual that was on top of them off. As Jones gets up, Bakla gives him a kiss! Jones pulls away quickly and is forced to explain that he isn’t attracted to woman as Bakla stares at him with a displeased look. Kick to the groin! Jones goes down! Paredyse quickly approaches and kicks Bakla in the gut before pulling Bakla over a knee.”

Oliver Evans: “Paredyse pulls down Bakla’s clothing, revealing Bakla’s ass to the whole world! It’s a full moon tonight, Dale!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse spits into his hand before smacking Bakla’s ass!”

Oliver Evans: “Damn! That sounded like a gunshot!”

Dale McCoy: “This show is not appropriate for all ages anymore as Paredyse continues to spank Bakla!”

Oliver Evans: “In all honesty, for a transsexual, Bakla has a pretty nice butt.”

Dale McCoy: “Unneeded information, Oliver. Bakla’s posterior is quickly turning red from the repeated abuse being inflicted upon it by Paredyse.”

Oliver Evans: “And yet, Bakla looks like it doesn’t want Paredyse to stop! If you were in to transsexuals, you could get off on this.”

Dale McCoy: “Oliver! This was a family show at some point! Try not to ruin it any further than Paredyse and this crowd already have!”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t think there are any kids in the audience today actually, so we’re good!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse finally pushes Bakla off of his knee as Bakla pulls its clothing back up. Paredyse grabs Bakla and lifts Bakla into the air before hitting an atomic drop!”

Oliver Evans: “Bakla’s ass is going to be really sore tomorrow, but I am starting to question whether it isn’t always like that.”

Dale McCoy: “Bakla turns around and gets sent over with an arm drag. Bakla gets back to its feet, and this time sends Paredyse over with a hip toss! Ray and Allister start to exchange punches with one another as Bakla bends Paredyse over a knee!”

Oliver Evans: “No! Don’t pull his pants down! At least you look like a woman Bakla!”

Dale McCoy: “Bakla pulls Paredyse’s pants down before spitting in its hand. Bakla is spanking Paredyse now!”

Oliver Evans: “MY EYES…meh, I thought it would be worse than it is. It’s still undesirable, though.”

Dale McCoy: “Bakla continues to spank Paredyse as King and Kamaura brawl! Jones slowly pulls himself back into the ring behind Bakla as Bakla gets a devilish idea. Bakla has just stuck a finger into its own mouth! After getting the finger sufficiently lubricated, Bakla prepares to stick it into Paredyse’s rear entrance.”

Oliver Evans: “What the hell is this!? A porno? These fans haven’t paid enough to see something as disgusting as this.”

Dale McCoy: “Before Bakla can actually stick the finger into Paredyse’s butt, Michael Jones flies into Bakla and knocks Bakla to the mat! The two struggle until Jones is on top. He yells a few unheard things at Bakla as Paredyse pulls his pants back up.”

Oliver Evans: “King sends Kamaura past the other three competitors with an irish whip. As Kamaura hits the turnbuckles, King charges in and clotheslines him! King keeps Kamaura in the corner as he starts to deliver punches.”

Dale McCoy: “Jones prepares to deliver a punch of his own to Bakla’s face, but Bakla squirms violently to protect its face. Slipping free, Bakla runs and slides out of the ring. Paredyse and Jones exchange a look before going after Allister King!”

Oliver Evans: “The two grab King from behind and lift him up with a back suplex. They hold him in the air for a few seconds before dropping him between them. Both Jones and Paredyse stick one knee under Allister for the backbreaker. Jones hooks a leg as Paredyse presses down on his back.”

Dale McCoy: “Allister again manages to force two people off of him. Paredyse and Michael grab Allister and throw him shoulder first into the gut of Ray Kamaura before throwing him threw the ropes. The two then grab Kamaura’s arms and twist them around Kamaura’s neck before pulling him to the mat with the straightjacket neckbreaker! Both men hook one of Kamaura’s legs as they cover him.”

Oliver Evans: “But Kamaura is able to push them off of him at two! Paredyse and Jones get back up, but as soon as Paredyse’s back is to Jones, Jones rolls him up!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse manages to push Jones off of him at two. The two begin to exchange punches as Bakla reenters the ring. The three wrestlers form a triangle, with Paredyse punching Bakla, who punches Jones, who then punches Paredyse. Caught up in their cycle of punches, they don’t notice C4 come out from under the ring! So that’s where he was hiding!”

Oliver Evans: “What? Did you seriously not know that was where he was at?”

Dale McCoy: “C4 slides into the ring as Bakla stumbles back from a punch. Grabbing Bakla by the waist, Colton sends Bakla flying over the top rope with a german suplex!”

Oliver Evans: “Holy crap! Did you hear that splat when Bakla hit the floor! We might have a dead wrestler on our hands, Dale.”

Dale McCoy: “C4 clotheslines both Jones and Paredyse to the mat before rolling out of the ring and grabbing Bakla. He throws Bakla back into the ring before sliding in for the cover!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Boy Bakla has been eliminated!”

Oliver Evans: “Bakla’s chest moved! IT’S ALIVE! Too bad it’s still eliminated.”

Dale McCoy: “As Colton gets up, Jones and Paredyse drive him into the corner with punches. As this is happening, Allister and Ray resume their brawl as well!”

Oliver Evans: “The timer! Look at the timer! It’s at zero! The mystery participant will finally be revealed!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the man who drew number ten, accompanied by Aaron Blake…”

Svyaschennaya Voyna, composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov, plays throughout the arena as Aaron Blake steps out onto the ramp.

Dale McCoy: “I think we know that music, don’t we?”

Oliver Evans: “Yes we do. And if it’s the person I think it is, then these wrestlers are in for some trouble!”

Aaron Blake winks at the crowd as he beckons for his client to reveal himself. Walking out of the back is none other than the Russian terror, Dmitry Petrovich. He walks down towards the ring with his manager as all the other wrestlers cease their fighting.

Taryn Shay: “Dmitry Petrovich!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry Petrovich!? This is the man who never once lost a title in Maximum Action Wrestling! No man ended Dmitry’s title reigns; he was always stripped of the title by management due to some controversial thing or another!”

Oliver Evans: “Aww man! It looks like things are about to get serious! Dmitry means business!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry casually enters the ring as the other wrestlers size him up. Paredyse and Jones charge forward, but Dmitry dispatches of them with a double clothesline! C4, Ray Kamaura, and Allister King all attack the fresh Russian, but Dmitry easily fights them off with a few headbutts! Dmitry grabs Colton and throws him at Kamaura, sending both men over the rope!”

Oliver Evans: “Allister King gets to his feet, only to be clotheslined over the top rope by the Russian! Aaron tells Dmitry to turn around as Paredyse and Jones get up.”

Dale McCoy: “The two jumps and deliver a double dropkick to the chest of the Russian! Dmitry stumbles back and into the ropes. Jones jumps for a second dropkick, but Dmitry swats him away as Paredyse bounces off the ropes for momentum. Flying towards Dmitry, Paredyse can’t stop himself as he is dropped by a big boot!”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry lifts Paredyse up into a gorilla press before throwing him over the top rope and down onto Colton and Kamaura! The Russian turns around and goes for Jones, but Michael leaps into the air and hits the Russian on the chin with a knee!”

Dale McCoy: “Michael bounces off of the rope, jumps, and wraps his legs around Dmitry’s head for a hurricanrana, but Dmitry doesn’t budge. Pulling Jones back up, Dmitry suddenly drops to a seated position while driving Jones into the mat! Dmitry puts his hand onto Jones’ shoulders as the referee counts.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Michael Jones has been eliminated!”

Oliver Evans: “And there goes Jones! Now we’re down to five!”

Dale McCoy: “Allister King climbs onto the top rope, something that seems a bit uncharacteristic of this superstar. King leaps for a crossbody…but Petrovich catches him! Petrovich grins before swinging Allister around and slamming him to the mat with a swinging side slam!”

Oliver Evans: “He calls that move Perestroika, Dale! Or have you forgotten? Dmitry hooks a leg for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Allister King has been eliminated!”

Dale McCoy: “Two eliminations within a minute of each other! Dmitry is really making his presence known tonight!”

Oliver Evans: “Indeed he is. Ray Kamaura hits Petrovich on the back of the head with an elbow! As Petrovich turns to face Kamaura, Ray grabs him by the throat! Petrovich easily knocks the hand away from his throat before grabbing Kamaura by the throat and chokeslamming him!”

Dale McCoy: “Petrovich pulls Ray to his feet before lifting Ray over his shoulder and holding both of his arms in a cross position. Dmitry runs forward and throws Ray to the mat with a huge crucifix powerbomb!”

Oliver Evans: “He calls that Soviet Domination, or did you forget that too? Dmitry goes for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Ray Kamaura has been eliminated!”

Dale McCoy: “Three men all within three minutes! Dmitry is dominating this match! It’s down to Colton Charles Cai Cobb, Paredyse, and Dmitry Petrovich. One of these men will be Full Throttle Wrestling’s first Television Champion!”

Oliver Evans: “From the way this has been going, that champion is going to be Dmitry.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse jumps into the ring before leaping onto the turnbuckle and going for a springboard corkscrew senton, but Dmitry catches him! Dmitry hoists him up for a Soviet Domination, but Paredyse manages to wiggle free and land behind Dmitry before rolling him up!”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry easily shoves Paredyse off of him and into the corner. Dmitry charges in after Paredyse, but Paredyse moves out of the way! As Dmitry bounces off of the turnbuckle, Paredyse rolls him up!”

Dale McCoy: “It was much closer that time, but Dmitry still managed to push Paredyse off of him! Dmitry gets up and goes for a clothesline, but Paredyse ducks it and runs to the ropes. Springboard high kick connects with the temple of Dmitry! Dmitry stumbles back from that move as Paredyse climbs onto the turnbuckle. Missile dropkick! Dmitry falls to the mat as Paredyse climbs on top for the cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry powers out at two. Paredyse goes to kick Dmitry, but Dmitry catches the foot and throws Paredyse back onto the mat! Paredyse hops back up and tries for a dropkick, but Dmitry swats him away!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry starts to move towards Paredyse as Paredyse rolls away, but C4 slides into the ring with another chair! He cracks Dmitry on the back with it!”

Oliver Evans; “Aaron Blake looks horrified at the sound that made, but Dmitry barely budged! Turning around, Dmitry gets the chair smashed across his skull! Dmitry stumbles a little bit, but remain standing! Colton hits him across the skull with the steel chair once more!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry is bleeding after that second chair shot to the skull! Colton hits him again on the skull with that steel chair, and this time, Petrovich goes down! Colton drops down for the cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Aaron Blake just dove on top of Colton to break up the pin! Colton looks furious, but Aaron dives out of the ring to get out of harm’s way!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse walks up beside Colton, looking to assist him with the elimination of Dmitry, but Colton kicks Paredyse in the gut before lifting Paredyse onto a shoulder! Colton flips Paredyse forwards and downwards, but Paredyse lands on his feet! Paredyse jabs a thumb into Colton’s eye before kicking him in the groin and DDTing him into the mat!”

Oliver Evans: “As Paredyse gets back up, he’s grabbed from behind by Petrovich. Petrovich lifts Paredyse into a backbreaker rack before flipping Paredyse up and over into an implant DDT! The Red Scare! Petrovich rolls Paredyse over for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Paredyse has been eliminated!”

Dale McCoy: “It’s down to just Dmitry and Colton now. Colton is weakly attempting to get to his feet after being kicked in the groin by Paredyse. He isn’t given the chance to recover however, as Dmitry spins him around and lifts him upside down into a belly to belly position. Dmitry jumps, landing on his knees and spiking Colton’s head into the mat with a tombstone piledriver!”

Oliver Evans: “The Iron Curtain! Dmitry unnecessarily hooks one of Colton’s legs for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Colton Charles Cai Cobb has been eliminated! The winner of the match and NEW Television Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry Petrovich surprised everyone with his appearance tonight, and then dominated these competitors to win the Television Championship! What does this mean for Full Throttle Wrestling?”

Oliver Evans: “It means we have a Russian juggernaut as a champion! I look forward to watching Dmitry crush opponent after opponent!”

Dale McCoy: “It looks like the other wrestlers of Full Throttle Wrestling are really going to have to either step up their game or avoid this dominating Russian.”

Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Triumph and Tragedy (September 25th, 2011)   Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:40 am

The triumphant Swiss, William LaCroix, stands in the hallways of Full Throttle Wrestling. A smile lies on the face of the Swiss man as he places the FTW World Heavyweight Championship onto a shoulder.

William LaCroix: “Look at that. Isn’t it just wonderful how good I can be? I spoke of my talent over and over when I was a part of the United League of Lunatics, but I was never given the opportunity to show my true talent. No, instead, I had to wrestle jobbers over and over again before being forced to lose to a man of lesser talent.”

William LaCroix readjusts the FTW World Heavyweight Championship’s positioning before continuing.

William LaCroix: “Well, that won’t be happening any longer. Full Throttle Wrestling gave everyone the same opportunity during the Race to the Gold tournament, but only one man managed to actually reach the top of the mountain, and that man was me! I am undefeated in Full Throttle Wrestling and I am the FTW World Heavyweight Champion. Who else can say that? Oh right, nobody! I am the best wrestler in this company and I will continue to prove that by not only defending my title here tonight, but also be extending my undefeated streak as well.”

William LaCroix leans in closer to the camera.

William LaCroix: “Ethan O’Reilly, you don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into. Sure, you may be some big bad bruiser who had an impressive run in the MMA, but I am the one who has actually proved himself here in professional wrestling. I’ve held plenty of championships in Europe, but this…”

LaCroix points to the FTW World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.

William LaCroix: “...is my first World title in America, and I’ll be damned if I let some Canadian take this belt away from me. I am stronger, faster, and plain old better than you are Ethan. You have no hope of being anything more than another “W” on the record of William LaCroix!”

With an over-confident grin, the Swiss champion turns and struts away from the camera as the scene fades to black.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a steel cage match for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship! To win, a participant must either escape the cage or score a pinfall or submission. Introducing first, the challenger, Ethan O’Reilly!”

"Living in Dog Years" by Neurotica begins playing throughout the arena as Ethan O'Reilly steps out onto the ramp. He looks over those in attendance before dismissing their existence and walking towards the ring. After stepping into the ring, Ethan takes off his silver vest and hands it to a ring hand before shaking the cage as he awaits the start of the match

Taryn Shay: “Introducing next, the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, William LaCroix!”

"Sonne" by Rammstein begins playing over the speakers as the big man from Switzerland walks down towards the ring. He ignores the crowd as he climbs up the metal stairs onto the ring apron. After wiping his feet on the apron, LaCroix swings one of his long legs over the top rope before doing the same with the other.

Dale McCoy: “We learned earlier tonight that whoever wins this match will have to defend the FTW World Heavyweight Championship against Antonio Del Veccio next month at our Breaking Point Pay Per View!”

Oliver Evans: “But perhaps of even more importance, we’ve learned that Dmitry Petrovich is back! Whoever wins next tonight and whoever wins next month will really have to worry about that Russian.”

Dale McCoy: “I agree. Dmitry is a force to be reckoned with and will be coming right after whoever holds the FTW World Heavyweight Championship. But back to tonight. Ethan O’Reilly threw his match with Alexander Conway in the Race to the Gold tournament, so he never actually got a chance to win this belt, which is why Adam Vogel named him the first challenger to William LaCroix.”

Oliver Evans: “The only stupid move Adam Vogel has done. Why name him the first challenger? Ethan did have a chance to win the belt, but he threw it away to allow Alexander to go after it. Ethan should be at the bottom of the pile, right where everyone else is.”

Dale McCoy: “I don’t agree, but speaking of Alexander Conway, here he is. He’s just walked down to the cage and is apparently going to offer his support to Ethan O’Reilly.”

Oliver Evans: “Well, we know Alexander can’t get involved in the match. Not only are Ray Johnson and Mark Davis on the outside of the cage to make sure control of the door remains neutral, but Tommy Gunn is also outside to make sure no one tries to force their way into the cage. I don’t know what Alexander plans to accomplish by being out here.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “As the bell sounds, Ethan O’Reilly turns his back to William LaCroix to get some advice from Alexander Conway. William LaCroix charges towards Ethan while his back is turned, but Ethan sidesteps and throws LaCroix into the side of the structure! As LaCroix stumbles back, Ethan dives into him with a clothesline!”

Oliver Evans: “Body slam from Ethan O’Reilly! O’Reilly drops a knee onto LaCroix’s face before hooking a leg, but LaCroix kicks out before the ref can begin the count. Ethan O’Reilly goes to irish whip LaCroix, but LaCroix reverses it and instead send Ethan into the ropes. As Ethan comes back, LaCroix lifts him and slams him to the mat with a flapjack!”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan O’Reilly quickly hops back off the mat and turns around, only to be met with a punch from LaCroix. Ethan returns fire, and the two begin exchanging!”

Oliver Evans: “LaCroix is stronger than Ethan O’Reilly, so I don’t think a fist war is really what Ethan O’Reilly wants to be doing right now.”

Dale McCoy: “Neither man is giving any ground as they continue to beat on one another. Oh, LaCroix nearly unhinged Ethan’s jaw with that European uppercut! He’s driving Ethan back into the corner with a series of these uppercuts!”

Oliver Evans: “I told you that Ethan shouldn’t have been getting into a fist-fight with LaCroix.”

Dale McCoy: “William’s got Ethan pinned against the corner and is continuing to jack his jaw with those European uppercuts! The referee can’t do anything about it either since there are no DQs inside of a steel cage. Alexander Conway is pounding on the side of the cage, yelling obscenities at William while also telling Ethan to do something to stop this attack.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan O’Reilly does just that! He suddenly lashes out, catching LaCroix on the temple with the point of the elbow. Ethan jumps into the air and knees LaCroix on the chin! LaCroix tumbles onto his ass as Ethan jumps on top of him! Ethan’s now getting retribution for the earlier beating he took by repeatedly punching the face of LaCroix from the mount.”

Dale McCoy: “LaCroix twists his hips and flips over, pinning Ethan to the ground. LaCroix throws a few punches at Ethan’s face, but Ethan is quick to kick LaCroix off of him and get back to his feet. Ethan O’Reilly starts to walk towards LaCroix, but LaCroix kicks him in the gut before DDTing him to the mat! Cover!”

Michael Bull: “One…”

Oliver Evans: “A quick kick out from Ethan! Spinning neckbreaker from LaCroix! LaCroix lifts Ethan up onto his shoulders and slams Ethan against the side of the cage before falling back on top of him with a samoan drop! LaCroix remains on top for the cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan kicks out again. LaCroix lifts Ethan into the air, but a hard elbow allows Ethan to get back down. And now it’s Ethan who is lifting LaCroix! He slams LaCroix against the cage before tossing him to the mat with a body slam! Ethan turns and hops onto the side of the cage! He’s making a break for the top!”

Oliver Evans: “But LaCroix hops up and grabs Ethan by the waist. He throws Ethan to the mat and begins his own climb up, but Ethan grabs him and pulls him down before lifting LaCroix onto his shoulders.”

Dale McCoy: “A few elbows allow LaCroix to get himself down. LaCroix grabs Ethan O’Reilly and whips him into the ropes, but Ethan comes back with a spear! Ethan hooks both legs for the cover!”

Michael Bull: “One! Two...”

Oliver Evans: “But Ethan only gets two off of that huge spear! Ethan grabs LaCroix and slams his face against the turnbuckle pads before stomping him down into the mat! O’Reilly grabs the top rope and begins kneeing the face of LaCroix!”

Dale McCoy: “Once, twice, three times, four times; Ethan’s really going to town here! I think LaCroix might be out cold, and yet Ethan’s still kneeing him! Alexander’s yelling for Ethan to get out of the cage, but Ethan just doesn’t want to stop.”

Oliver Evans: “Alexander smacks the cage wall with a steel chair, finally getting Ethan’s attention. He points to the door and tells Ethan to get going.”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan turns and commands the referees to open the door, but Antonio Del Veccio comes out of nowhere and hits Ray Johnson on the back of the head with an elbow! Tommy Gunn chases Antonio off, but Ethan, not wanting to waste any more time, starts to climb the cage as William begins to stir.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan nears the top of the cage as LaCroix starts up after him. Ethan reaches the top, but before he can get over, William LaCroix grabs him leg! LaCroix holds him there while he climbs up as well. Both men are now at the top of the cage!”

Dale McCoy: “The two begin trading punches, trying to get the other man to fall back into the cage. They both work their way to a standing position to get more power into their shots; this is getting dangerous! Ethan takes a hard punch and nearly falls, but manages to regain his balance. LaCroix goes to throw another punch, but Ethan ducks down and drives his shoulder into LaCroix’s stomach! He just speared LaCroix off of the cage and back into the ring! Both men are out cold!”

Oliver Evans: “Why would Ethan do that? He may have just cost himself this match!”

Dale McCoy: “I agree, but there was little else he could do. He was about to fall off the cage and leave William to escape, so he did the one thing he could to stop that. He took William LaCroix with him.”

Oliver Evans: “Yeah…and he knocked himself out. Oh wait, both men seem to have regained consciousness. They are beginning to stir.”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan O’Reilly gets to his feet first. He grabs LaCroix and takes him over to the cage wall, but LaCroix elbows him in the gut before slamming Ethan’s head against the steel! Ethan stumbles away, but LaCroix doesn’t let him get far. He grabs Ethan and drives him into the mat with a full nelson slam! LaCroix drops down for the cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Thr…”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan O’Reilly manages to pop the shoulder up at two and a half! LaCroix decides to make for the door as Ethan recovers. The referee unlocks it and opens it, but as LaCroix attempts to escape, Ethan grabs his ankle.”

Dale McCoy: “William tries to kick O’Reilly off of him, but O’Reilly just won’t let go! He pulls LaCroix back into the ring as the referee closes the cage door. O’Reilly kicks LaCroix in the rib before throwing LaCroix over the rope and into the cage! Ethan backs away before charging in and driving a shoulder into the midsection of LaCroix with the spear!”

Oliver Evans: “Pulling LaCroix through the ropes, Ethan O’Reilly spikes his head into the mat with a DDT. He hooks a leg for the cover!”

Dale McCoy: “LaCroix kicks out just before the three! Ethan pulls LaCroix to his feet, but LaCroix hits Ethan with a European uppercut! Ethan stumbles away, but LaCroix grabs him by the neck and drops to the mat, pulling Ethan’s neck onto his shoulder with the rude awakening! LaCroix rolls over and covers Ethan.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two…”

Oliver Evans: “LaCroix only gets two on that pin attempt. LaCroix hits Ethan on the back with a few forearm shots as Ethan attempts to get up. Turning to taunt, LaCroix gives Ethan a little bit of time to recover. As LaCroix comes back around looking for a punch, Ethan ducks under and lifts LaCroix onto his shoulders. O’Reilly twists slams William LaCroix to the mat with a reverse thrown Death Valley Driver! The Excidio out of nowhere! O’Reilly throws himself onto LaCroix for the cover! New champ! New champ!”

Dale McCoy: “LACROIX KICKS OUT! LaCroix kicked out even after Ethan’s Excidio!”

Oliver Evans: “Bullshit! No sell!”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan punches the mat before getting up. He turns and begins to climb up the cage as Alexander cheers him on. What the hell!? Tommy Gunn just kicked Alexander on the face with a big boot! Ethan O’Reilly and Gunn start to argue, but LaCroix suddenly grabs him and pulls him to the mat. William LaCroix grabs Ethan O’Reilly by his waist and hoists him into the air before slamming O’Reilly down onto his spine while dropping to a seated position. There’s the Neurotoxin! LaCroix hooks the legs for a cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Why does everyone keep kicking out of everyone else’s finishers? They are called finishers for a reason people! They are supposed to finish matches! God, stop being such assholes and just lose! There’s an order to things that needs to be followed.”

Dale McCoy: “What the hell are you blabbing on about?”

Oliver Evans: “I have no idea! This script just ended up on my desk, what else am I to do but read it?”

Dale McCoy: “How about not read it?”

Oliver Evans: “…good idea.”

Dale McCoy: “William LaCroix lifts Ethan O’Reilly up for another Neurotoxin, but Ethan wraps his legs around an arm and the throat of LaCroix in the shape of a figure four as he falls! Ethan countered the Neurotoxin into the Intrare Obscura! He’s squeezing the life out of LaCroix! LaCroix lifts Ethan into the air and slams him on the mat, but Ethan doesn’t release the hold!”

Oliver Evans: “William tries to lift Ethan into the air again, but can’t do it! He’s fading fast, Dale! I think we’re about to have a new champ.”

Dale McCoy: “I wouldn’t count your chickens before they hatch. William puts his feet onto the cage behind him and uses it to flip over to escape the hold! Both men get to their feet, but LaCroix grabs Ethan and lifts him into the air before slamming him onto the mat with the Neurotoxin! LaCroix holds Ethan down for the cover!”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, William LaCroix!”

Oliver Evans: “So only now a finisher actually ends the match? What the hell!”

Dale McCoy: “William LaCroix retains his title, but under some weird circumstances. Antonio Del Veccio and Tommy Gunn both provided opportunities for LaCroix to capitalize on. What will the fallout of this be? Who knows, but until next time, I'm Dale McCoy."

Oliver Evans: "And I'm Oliver Evans, saying so long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Triumph and Tragedy (September 25th, 2011)   

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - Triumph and Tragedy (September 25th, 2011)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1