Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) Fullth10

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to Full Throttle Wrestling's Pay Per View, Breaking Point! Tonight is a huge night as we crown our first FTW World Tag Team Champions."

Oliver Evans: "We'll see five teams all try their luck in a gauntlet match, with the winners getting the honor of being our first champions. It'll be the makeshift team of Paredyse and Colton Charles Cai Cobb taking on The Vogel Sons, The Jones Brothers, The Lords of Wrestling, and Treachery."

Dale McCoy: "And we still don't know who will be representing Treachery here tonight, but that isn't all we have scheduled for tonight. Andrew Hunter will take on Ray Kamaura, The Executive Brooklyn Producer challenges Dmitry Petrovich for the FTW Television Championship, and Antonio Del Veccio will be challenging William LaCroix for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship as well tonight."

Oliver Evans: "Shut up, Dale. These people want action!"

Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) Redarr10

?: “…it was a potato!”

Laughs can be heard after the tail-end of that joke as the camera moves through the backstage of Full Throttle Wrestling. Approaching a door, the cameraman reaches into frame and pushes it open. Standing in their locker room are none other than Shiloh Jones and Michael Jones. In-between the two men is a table, where a box of donuts sits.

Michael Jones: “That was a good one Shiloh, but do you really think that it is a good idea for us to be eating donuts so close to our match?”

Shiloh Jones: “What’s wrong with donuts? Nothing, that’s what. Of course it’s a good idea! Those other guys will be half-starved while we will be bustling with energy due to our ingestion of these donuts.”

Michael Jones: “I don’t quite think that it works that way, Shiloh…”

Before Shiloh can respond, the cameraman is pushed aside as Jean-Pierre Renoir walks into the locker room. Stopping at the table, he remains silent as Shiloh slaps Michael on the arm.

Shiloh Jones: “We had better watch out Michael, the Frenchie here might try to cheap shot us with a steel chair like he did to Conway.”

Michael snickers, but it doesn’t seem like Jean-Pierre even understood what it was that Shiloh just said.

Jean-Pierre Renoir: “Beignets? Vous Américains ne peuvent pas arrêter de manger, même pour une minute! C'est pourquoi l'Amérique est un échec, car shits comme vous sont trop stupide et trop gras à aider l'Amérique pour réussir. France a peu de gens gras, c'est pourquoi la France est le pays le plus prospère dans le monde. Peut-être que vous les Américains pouvez apprendre quelque chose de notre part. Et peut-être vous deux peut apprendre quelque chose sur la lutte à partir de moi.”

A few seconds of silence pass before Shiloh turns to Michael.

Shiloh Jones: “Do you have any idea what he just said?”

Michael Jones: “None at all.”

Shiloh turns back to Renoir.

Shiloh Jones: “Parlez-vous…uhh…anglais?”

Jean-Pierre Renoir: “Non.”

Shiloh Jones: “…what the hell does that me? Did you actually say something or are you just fucking with me? What do you want Renoir, in English this time.”

Instead of answering, Jean-Pierre Renoir grabs a donut.

Shiloh Jones: “Oh, you want a donut! Yeah, go ahead and take-“

Before Shiloh can finish, Jean-Pierre Renoir throws the donut into his face before walking out of the locker room.

Shiloh Jones: “Hit with my own donut, damn it! That French freak is going to get it!”

Shiloh runs out of the locker room in pursuit of Renoir, but as he turns a corner, he is hit with a punch to the back of the head. Kazu Nagai walks into the camera frame and grabs hold of Shiloh. Kazu throws Shiloh into the wall not once, not twice, but three times before letting Shiloh fall to the ground. Not done yet, Kazu begins stomping on Shiloh. While all of this is happening, Jean-Pierre Renoir can be seen leaning against the wall looking at his finger nails not two feet from where Shiloh is being attacked. Hearing a crushing noise, the camera turns and heads back to the locker room. Dmitry Petrovich exits the locker room and moves off frame, giving the camera a clear shot of where Michael Jones was put through the table in the locker room. Some words are spoken in Russia as a hand comes over the camera lens, abruptly ending the scene.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the FTW Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, The Executive Brooklyn Producer!”

"BROOKLYN RAGE~!" by LittleKuriboh begins playing as The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks onto the stage. A fan yells out "OH MAH GOD! IT'S POKERFACE BY LADY GAGA!" This prompts The Executive Brooklyn Producer to walk over to the fan and channel Achmed the Dead Terrorist. "SILENCE!....I KEEL YOU!" The Executive Brooklyn Producer then puts on a smile and waves at the other fans in attendance as the lyrics for the song start running. After a few seconds of waving, The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW Television Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Svyaschennaya Voyna, composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov, plays throughout the arena as Dmitry Petrovich steps out onto the ramp followed closely by his manager, Aaron Blake and Kazu Nagai. Dmitry ignores the audience completely as he walks down to the ring. After climbing into the ring, Dmitry waits patiently for the bell to ring as Aaron Blake gives him some last minute advice.

Dale McCoy: “Our first match for tonight is a FTW Television Championship match between The Executive Brooklyn Producer and Dmitry Petrovich.”

Oliver Evans: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer is damn lucky that we had a random draw to determine who faced the FTW Television Champion tonight. Otherwise, he would never have gotten a title shot! Actually, you know what? He’s really damn unlucky that we have the random draw, because now he’s going to get his ass kicked by Dmitry.”

Dale McCoy: “Normally I would disagree with you…but not tonight. I just don’t see how the Executive Brooklyn Producer is going to manage to get the win here tonight. But if he does, he’s not only the FTW Television Champions, but he’ll also defeat the number one contender to the FTW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Oliver Evans: “Yeah, but if he wins I have a feeling Dmitry may put him on the shelf. The Executive Brooklyn Produces is an idiot for coming out here tonight.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry starts this match off with a kick to the gut. He sends EBP into the corner with an irish whip. Dmitry charges in, but EBP gets both boots up into the face of the oncoming Dmitry! The Executive Brooklyn Producer climbs onto the turnbuckle and knocks Dmitry off of his feet with a missile dropkick!”

Oliver Evans: “What the hell?”

Dale McCoy: “Drawing on the strength of his voice, The Executive Brooklyn Producer runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before running and diving into Dmitry with a big punch! He hit it! EBP hooks a leg for a cover!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two…”

Oliver Evans: “Not today, haha! Dmitry tosses the Brooklyn chump off of him at two. EBP climbs onto the turnbuckle as Dmitry gets to his feet.”

Dale McCoy: “EBP leaps for a double-axe handle, but Dmitry moves forward and catches him. Whoa! He just tossed EBP halfway across the ring! EBP gets up and turns right into a big clothesline from Dmitry!”

Oliver Evans: “This match isn’t going to last much longer. Chalk up another win for the Soviet Killing Machine.”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry pulls EBP into a short-arm clothesline. He pulls The Executive Producer off of the mat before slamming back down onto it with the body slam. Dmitry delivers a second body slam! And a third! And a fourth! He’s dominating EBP!”

Oliver Evans: “Dmitry runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before jumping and landing on EBP with a leg drop. Very Hogan-esque. Dmitry gets back up before dropping an elbow onto EBP. He drops a second before pulling EBP up and kicking him in the midsection. Uh-oh, I think I hear the fat lady beginning to sing.”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry Petrovich lifts The Executive Brooklyn Producer onto his shoulders and holds both of EBP's arms in the form of a cross. Dmitry holds The Executive Brooklyn Producer for a few moments before running forward and throwing EBP into the mat with a crucifix powerbomb! Soviet Domination! Dmitry puts a boot onto the stomach of The Executive Brooklyn Producer for the cocky cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL your FTW Television Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Oliver Evans: “Ha! I told you that Petrovich would win this match! The Executive Brooklyn Producer had no business being involved in a Television title match tonight.”

Dale McCoy: “He gave a valiant effort, but the raw strength of Dmitry Petrovich was just too much for The Executive Brooklyn Producer to overcome.”

Oliver Evans: “Better luck next time, chump!”

Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:14 pm

The scene opens to FTW's training room, well kept as everything else in this building...
Despite the direct contradiction to that in what I can assume is more that one promo by now. However, I should probably mention that Andrew Hunter is seen working out a push ups on the ground, center floor, mainly because nobody is there to accompany him. He kips his feet up to beneath his shoulders before popping the rest of his body up. It doesn't take him long to notice the camera, and he directs his attention toward it

Andrew Hunter: "What? I come to the gym too. But hey, have you by any chance seen Ray Kamaura? I've been looking for him all night so I could crack a couple gay jokes at his expense, but now I'm just hoping that he shows up to our match... Sure would be a shame if the only win I can say I've gotten has been because my opponent was too stupid to show up..."

Cameraman: "So... remind my again why you requested camera time?"

Andrew Hunter: "Because even a crappy promo is better than no promo!"

And now we know! G.I. Joe!
The scene fades out to black.

?: "Is this how you should treat a superstar that will bring Full Throttle Wrestling up to the next level? I say NAY! They have undervalued me from the beginning, hindered my growth! Yet that is all going to change, for one cannot keep true magnificence down. One cannot hide a star which shines so brightly in the night sky. One cannot stop me from doing what I was destined to do."

The camera slowly pans out revealing the familiar outline of none other than Colton Charles Cai Cobb. His eye seemingly the only thing that the camera is focusing on as the rest of him is obscured by the shadows cast upon by the dim lighting in his locker room.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "As you all well know, I shall be paired with the half-man named Paredyse. Yes, Paredyse who have sinned against me when he defiled one of my magnificent body part. But instead of giving me a match against that thing for me to retrieve me honor, management has partnered me against him instead."

With a big swing the wrestler also known as The Charismatic Crippler smashes his fist into a locker door knocking it off it's hinges. As the steel door hits the floor with a loud clang, C4 slowly turns around again and faces the camera.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Everyone heard my vow that I shall not tag in that abomination. Everyone heard my vow that I shall win the tag gold alone, and I know what many of you think. Colton Charles Cai Cobb is an arrogant conceited man... Yet I have the right to be arrogant! I have the right to be conceited! Simply because I have the skills and the abilities that far surpass anyone here. The same skills and abilities that made me shoot into fame, or notoriety in this world of wrestling. I have carved my way up the ranks from a nobody into an internet sensation. I have laid a wake of broken bones and torn tendons in my path to stardom, so I'll be damned if I let management or a thing called Paredyse be the roadblock to my success."

C4 motions for the camera to zoom closer until all you can see are his eyes.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I shall best eight other men in the ten-man tag team match... ALONE! Paredyse can watch and know how useless and unneeded he is as I, Colton Charles Cai Cobb shine my brightest and take the tag team gold with these two hands."

A sudden movement of C4's fist is caught on camera as it hits the lens and everything went dark.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Andrew Hunter!”

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on his left, followed by the fans on his right, seeming to enjoy the spotlight. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle and staring into the audience.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Ray Kamaura!”

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises one arm into the air.

Dale McCoy: “Wait a minute; we’re getting word that Ray Kamaura hasn’t shown up for our event tonight!”

Oliver Evans: “What!? HE NO-SHOWED!?”

Dale McCoy: “That’s what it looks like Oliver!”

Oliver Evans: “FIRE HIM!”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring and immediately signals for the bell.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via forfeit, Andrew Hunter!”

Dale McCoy: “And Andrew is rewarded a victory here tonight due to Ray Kamaura failing to show up for the match.”

Oliver Evans: “Good. Ray Kamaura had better have a good explanation for his absence, or else I am going to be the guy that leads the charge to have him removed from our roster.”

Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Jean-Pierre Bernard is sitting in the Treachery locker room drinking from a water bottle as Luke Forrester walks into the room. He walks over to Jean-Pierre, obviously wanting an interview.

Luke Forrester: “Jean-Pierre, I’m sorry to bother you, but earlier today you and Treachery had a confrontation with the Jones Brothers. Can you tell me why you would attack them? And does this mean that you are an actual member of Treachery?”

Jean-Pierre sets the water bottle on the floor before motioning to Aaron Blake. Blake grabs a chair and sits beside Renoir.

Jean-Pierre Renoir: “Oui, je suis une partie de trahison. Mais non, je n'ai pas participé à l'attaque de Shiloh plus tôt ce soir. J'ai jeté un beignet à la gars, depuis quand est-ce un crime? Quelqu'un devrait avoir supprimé sa colère, mais comme il ne pouvait pas, il se mit dans une mauvaise situation et a été attaqué par mes compagnons d'écurie.”

Aaron Blake: “Jean-Pierre said that he is a part of Treachery. Our newest member in fact. But no, he did not participate in the attack on either Shiloh or Michael Jones earlier tonight. He only threw a donut at Shiloh, and is wondering what the big deal is. Shiloh should have suppressed his anger, but since he couldn’t he put himself in a bad situation and was attacked by his stablemates.”

Luke Forrester: “But you were the one who put Shiloh into that position. Are we supposed to believe that the ambush wasn’t pre-planned?”

Jean-Pierre gives Luke a snide smile before replying.

Jean-Pierre Renoir: “Peut-être qu'il a été pré-planifié et c'était peut-être pas. Peut-être que c'était mon idée. Qui sait?”

Aaron Blake: “Maybe that attack was pre-planned and maybe it wasn’t. Maybe it was Renoir’s idea. Who knows?”

Luke has a look of annoyance about him as he presses on.

Luke Forrester: “Obviously you know Jean-Pierre. So which is it? Pre-planned or not?”

Jean-Pierre Renoir: “Pensez-vous vraiment besoin de moi pour répondre à cette?”

Aaron Blake: “Do you really need him to answer that?”

Luke sighs, knowing that he isn’t going to get a confession from Renoir.

Luke Forrester: “No, I don’t. I do have another question, however. Will you be representing Treachery tonight in the tag team match for the FTW World Tag Team Championships?”

Before Renoir can respond, Aaron Blake suddenly speaks.

Aaron Blake: “That is actually up to me. The two men who will represent Treachery will be revealed in due time.”

Renoir frowns, expressing his dissatisfaction with Blake cutting into his interview.

Luke Forrester: “What about your involvement in Alexander Conway’s Television Championship match on Velocity? What was that about?”

Jean-Pierre Renoir: “Pendant des années, Alexander et j'ai fait équipe que l'édition limitée. J'ai prouvé, semaine après semaine que j'ai été aussi bon que dans l'action d'Alexandre a été tag team. J'ai ensuite continué pour gagner plus de titres que Conway a jamais fait, prouver au monde que j'étais mieux que lui. Toutefois, Conway est encore haute, au dessus de moi par la critique catch. Ils pensent qu'il est meilleur que moi. En raison de ce statut, Alexandre a été lucratif contrat, après avoir lucratif contrat alors que j'ai été offert beaucoup moins. Cette situation est inacceptable. Je sais que je dois changer cela, et c'est pourquoi j'ai frappé Conway avec cette chaise en acier il ya deux semaines. C'est pourquoi je vais faire ma mission de mettre fin à la carrière de Conway. Et après ce que j'ai fait, je serai celui qui obtient des contrats lucratifs. Je vais être celui qui les gens se réfèrent comme étant le meilleur au monde. Et je serai celui qui obtient le titre de chances.”

Aaron Blake: “He teamed with Conway for several years as the team “Limited Edition”, where he proved week after week that he was just as good as Alexander was in tag team action. He then went on to win more titles than Conway ever did, proving to the world that he was better than Conway. Despite this, Conway is still the one who gets the lucrative contracts, the title opportunities, and is the one who is called the best in the world. Jean-Pierre wants to change this, and that is why he hit Conway with that steel chair two weeks ago. He is making it his mission to end Conway’s career, and after doing so, Jean-Pierre Renoir will be the one who people refer to as being the best in the world. He will be the one who gets the lucrative contracts. And he will be the one who gets the title opportunities. Now, get the hell out of our locker room.”

Without saying another word, Luke Forrester turns and leaves as the scene fades to black.

The Vogel Sons are walking through the hallways backstage, followed by a cameraman. They are visibly agitated due to the conditions of their match tonight.

Eric Vogel: “This is complete bullshit! We should already be the tag team champions, we shouldn’t have to face FOUR OTHER TEAMS for a title that we’ve already earned.”

John Vogel: “We were the last tag team champions of MAW and we won the first tag team contest in FTW. We’ve already proven how good we are. It is ridiculous that our own father is making us jump through these hoops.”

Eric Vogel: “Ever since making the decision to be “fair”, he’s been like a completely different person. Our old man should be helping us make money, not screwing us over. Our objective since we first broke into wrestling was to make money. Hell, we rigged MAW just so that we would hold the titles and earn even more money! Now though, Adam refuses to wrestle and you and I keep being placed in these difficult to win matches.”

John Vogel: “It’s a shame that the Vogels, who were once the most powerful and influential family in professional wrestling have been reduced to this in-fighting.”

Eric Vogel: “Dad’s gone soft. If he doesn’t have the spine to help us, then so be it. Let him hide behind his shroud of deceit while he can. He’ll get a hungering for more wealth soon enough, and then the Vogels will rise back to prominence as a family once more!”

John Vogel: “Why should we wait for him to come around? We have all the tools needed to dominate this company. Talent, intelligence, and natural athleticism are what we bring to the game. Not only that, but we have each other and Tommy Gunn as well. The number’s advantage has always been a key factor in determining the winners of matches.”

Eric Vogel: “While that is true, I don’t think Tommy Gunn will be of much use to us tonight. In fact, neither will our skill. This match is going to be decided by who has the best plans in that ring. And I think that I have a plan.”

John Vogel: “Does it involve eliminating Colton the corn cob first? I’m tired of that overconfident moron really thinking he’s the best in the world. That know-nothing jobber has no right to make that claim, and he has no right to disrespect us.”

Eric Vogel: “I’d love for Colton to be the first man eliminated, but no, this plan does not involve that. Regardless, Colton will still lose, proving his words as false once more. Now come on, it’s time to talk strategy.”

After leading John into their locker room, Eric Vogel slams the door on the camera to prevent their plan from being overheard.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Antonio Del Veccio!”

As "Any Means Necessary" by Hammerfall blasts throughout the arena, the Italian wrestler, Antonio Del Veccio, walks out onto the stage. He holds a finger into the air before walking down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, William LaCroix!”

"Sonne" by Rammstein begins playing over the speakers as the big man from Switzerland walks down towards the ring. He ignores the crowd as he climbs up the metal stairs onto the ring apron. After wiping his feet on the apron, LaCroix swings one of his long legs over the top rope before doing the same with the other.

Dale McCoy: “Antonio and LaCroix have fought before, and on that night, William LaCroix walked away as the first FTW World Heavyweight Champion. Antonio wouldn’t let this go though, and soon earned himself another shot at LaCroix by defeating the high flying Acid in a ladder match.”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio has been a world champion numerous times and is one of the most dominating technical wrestlers in the world today. He simply can’t let someone else hold the title in place of him.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, he’ll be in for a tough challenge tonight. Not only has LaCroix beaten him once before with a hurt knee, but LaCroix is undefeated here in Full Throttle Wrestling!”

Oliver Evans: “He’s been very impressive thus far in his FTW career, but you can’t take anything away from Antonio Del Veccio. He may very well claim that title tonight.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Antonio hits LaCroix from behind while he is distracted by the referee! Antonio keeps attacking with punches, elbows, and forearms, but LaCroix pushes Antonio away. Antonio comes back and renews his attack, but LaCroix tosses him into the corner.”

Oliver Evans: “Antonio tries to exit the corner, but LaCroix catches him in the gut with a kick to keep him in the corner. LaCroix begins raining punches down onto Antonio, bringing forth his own flurry of offence as the referee begins to count.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three! Four…”

Dale McCoy: “William backs away at the count of four. He tries to charge in for a clothesline, but Antonio moves out of the corner and sends William into the pads with a drop toe-hold! Antonio stomps LaCroix into the corner before stepping away at the count of four. Antonio turns away from LaCroix to celebrate his early success.”

Oliver Evans: “Irritated, William LaCroix rises out of the corner and waits for Antonio to turn around. As Del Veccio turns, William LaCroix levels him with the Riot Run! LaCroix drops down for the cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, William LaCroix!”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio Del Veccio took his eyes of off for a moment, but he paid dearly for it.”

Oliver Evans: “You’re damn right he did. He just lost his chance to win the FTW World Heavyweight Championship!”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio’s recovered and has realized what has happened and he doesn’t look very happy. As LaCroix holds his title high into the air, Antonio comes up behind him and kicks him in-between the legs! Antonio Del Veccio pulls William LaCroix into an inverted facelock before spinning under William while holding the facelock, twisting William's face into the mat with the Arrivederci!”

Oliver Evans: “I guess that’s a parting gift from Del Veccio to LaCroix. Antonio walks up to the top of the ramp before turning and locking eyes with LaCroix. We can only imagine what these two men are thinking, but I imagine that it isn’t very friendly.”

Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:19 pm

The World’s Most Beautiful Professional Wrestler, the bilovable Paredyse, stands before the camera. Wearing a look that can only be compared to a woman on her…wearing a look that is a mixture of anger, disappointment, and a bunch of other things that would make this intro too long, Paredyse looks into the camera before sighing deeply and beginning to speak.

Paredyse: “Tonight, I am being forced to do something that I don’t want to do! I am being forced to team with one of the most conceited men in professional wrestling. Normally, I’d be thrilled to work with someone who is like moi, but this “man” is also one of the stalest, most boring, and least charismatic men on the roster. When he doesn’t get his way, he throws a fit just like a toddler. He blames everyone else for his shortcomings, of which he has many, instead of blaming himself. And that’s not even mentioning how UGLY this individual is!”

Paredyse flashes a smile, enjoying his tirade against his tag team partner and the many over exaggerations of his flaws.

Paredyse: “Tonight, I team with Mr. “I thought having four names to do a gimmick would be cool”. Have you guessed who it is yet? He came up with four names for himself, all starting with the letter “C”, for the express purpose of using “C4” as his nickname. I do believe that his “explosive” wrestler who declares himself to be the greatest wrestler alive today, has yet to win a single match here in FTW. Do you need more hints? No? Good. Tonight, I have to team with the anchor named Colton Charles Cai Cobb in a tag team match to determine the first FTW World Tag Team Champions. Of course, Colton being the egotist that he is, has already declared that he will win this match without my assistance. I knew you were dim Colton, but I did not realize that the explosive waste coming from your ass also contained what little brain you actually had. How do you plan on winning on your Colton? You couldn’t even win the gauntlet match after hiding under the ring for the majority of the match! Maybe you should cut down on the overconfidence and learn to think more realistically.”

Paredyse moves closer to the camera, trying his best to be seductive and sexy. Suddenly, Paredyse begins grinding the air, as if there was a person in front of him.

Paredyse: “If you don’t, this horny little slut will have to teach you how a real man handles his business.”

Paredyse quits grinding the air, returning to his serious state.

Paredyse: “I have a funny feeling that Colton will be sorely embarrassed tonight, one way or another. Whether I will work to win the match, or be the cause of that embarrassment, I have yet to decide. Oh, and Colton, I “lay a hand on the awe-inspiring breathtaking mind-blowing wondrous phallus which made many women swoon and cry at it's magnificence” every day when I masturbate. I have also felt your member…which was actually really subpar. Are you sure that you are even male?”

After winking at the camera, and more specifically at Colton, Paredyse turns and walks away from the camera, ending this scene.

In the locker room of the Lords of Wrestling, Alexander Conway is busy writing a letter. As the camera approaches and tries to look over Conway’s shoulder, Conway places the letter into a folder before standing up to face the camera.

Alexander Conway: “What? You want to know what that was? Well, all you had to do was ask. You see, two weeks ago, at Velocity, Jean-Pierre Renoir hit me on the back of the head with a steel chair. This allowed Dmitry Petrovich to defeat me and retain the FTW Television Championship, which he would not have done otherwise. I should be standing here right now as your Television champion, which is why I was writing that letter. It is for Adam Vogel, and it demands that I get a rematch with Dmitry Petrovich.”

A whimpering noise can be heard from somewhere off of the camera frame. The camera pans to the left, where Ethan O’Reilly is sitting on a couch imitating a puppy.

Ethan O’Reilly: “Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just Alexander Conway. I whine until someone takes pity on me and gives me what I want.”

Seeing Ethan’s stupid impersonation, Conway punches his shoulder.

Ethan O’Reilly: “Hey! Chill out, man! I’m only messing with you. Besides, we have far more important things to worry about tonight than your Television problems. Tonight, we have the opportunity to become the first FTW World Tag Team Champions! And I have to ask, who better to represent this company’s tag team division than the two most successful men on the roster?”

Alexander Conway: “We are the veteran team tonight. We have the most tag team experience and we have won more tag team championships in other companies than any other combination of men on this roster. So Ethan, to answer your question, there is no one better to represent this company than us. We WILL win the titles tonight, and we will defend them against all comers. We are the best; it’s as simple as that. And once we’re done taking those tag team championships, I’ll take the Television Championship off of Dmitry.”

Conway looks into the camera with a sneer.

Alexander Conway: “And Colton, you little bitch, you want to run your mouth? You want to disrespect us by saying that you will defeat us single-handedly? You want to disrespect us by calling yourself the best in the world? Well, let me inform you of something Colton. Here’s your newsflash, you aren’t anywhere near the best in the world. Hell, you couldn’t beat me on your best day! You even failed to defeat that loser Jack Johnson on his supposed last day in the ULOL. Let’s face it Colton, you’re a zero my hero. And tonight, I’m going to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how incompetent you are when I lock you into my Signum Victoriae and make you either pass out, or tap out.”

Ethan walks up and stands beside Alexander.

Ethan O’Reilly: “And that’s the best case scenario tonight for you, Colton. If I get my hands on you tonight, you will find yourself leaving the ring on a stretcher.”

Alexander pats Ethan on the back and nods in agreement as the fades to black.

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a five team tag team match and is for the FTW World Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, Colton Charles Cai Cobb!”

Green Day's "Having a Blast" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb raises from the ground with his back facing the crowd. He turns around as he steps off the platform and into the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Taryn Shay: “And his tag team partner, Paredyse!”

I'm in Heaven (When You Kiss Me) by ATC begins to play throughout the arena. After allowing it to play for a few seconds, the lip-gloss and eyeliner wearing flamboyant male named Paredyse prances down to the ring. He rolls in before blowing a kiss to the crowd and giving them a suggestive wink.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing the team of Eric Vogel and John Vogel, The Vogel Sons!”

"Devour" by Shinedown blasts through the speakers as Eric and John Vogel step onto the ramp. They walk down to the ring, ignoring the fans for the most part. After they enter the ring, the two brothers shake hands before moving to their corner.

Taryn Shay: “And now, representing both himself and his brother Michael Jones, he’s Shiloh Jones!”

“Tarantula” by the Smashing Pumpkins suddenly begins playing over the loudspeakers as Shiloh Jones steps out onto the ramp. He poses for a few moments before walking down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “Introducing the two men representing Treachery, Jean-Pierre Renoir and Kazu Nagai!”

"Junkies for Fame" by Shinedown blares over the speakers as Jean-Pierre Renoir walks out onto the ramp. Holding his fist high into the air, Jean-Pierre walks down to the ring. He climbs onto the apron, turns, and throws the fist up into the air again for a few moments before climbing into the ring and walking towards the turnbuckle. Climbing up, Espy holds his fist up into the air again before backflipping off of the turnbuckle and back into the ring. Jean-Pierre Renoir removes his jacket and hands it to a ring hand before waiting for the bell.

As Kazu Nagai steps out onto the entrance ramp along with his manager, Aaron Blake, the song "Kokoro Kayowasete" by the Homesicks begins to play. Nagai takes the cigarette he was smoking and puts it out using the bare flesh of his arm. After nonchalantly flicking the cigarette away from him, Kazu walks down to the ring for his match.

Taryn Shay: “And finally, introducing the team of Alexander Conway and Ethan O’Reilly, the Lords of Wrestling!”

"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold blares throughout the arena for a few moments before Alexander Conway steps onto the entrance ramp followed closely by Ethan O'Reilly. They look over the audience before exchanging a few words and then walking down to the ring. Alexander rolls into the ring as Ethan hands off his vest before also rolling into the ring. The two men begin to chat with each other while they wait for the bell to ring.

Dale McCoy: “A huge tag team match-up tonight! We have five teams, all wanting to be the first FTW World Tag Team Champions.”

Oliver Evans: “This is going to be a war, through and through. Let’s remember that a team is eliminated when one of its members is pinned, submitted, disqualified, or counted-out. Shiloh Jones is going this match alone due to Michael Jones being injured backstage.”

Dale McCoy: “Injured backstage by Treachery! They intentionally took him out to make this match easier for them to win!”

Oliver Evans: “Big deal. All that matters at the end of the day is whether or not you win the match. Now, let’s see if Shiloh can defy the odds to win this match, or if the dysfunctional and random team of Paredyse and Colton Cobb will prevail, or if one of the veteran teams can pull out the victory.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “The Lords of Wrestling exit the ring as Jean-Pierre Renoir and Kazu Nagai do the same. John and Eric consider starting this match off, but soon decide otherwise. Paredyse, in annoyance, exits the ring as well, leaving Colton and Shiloh to start this match off.”

Oliver Evans: “Is Shiloh an idiot? He was slammed against a wall three times backstage and beaten down. He’s not 100% and he doesn’t have a tag team partner to tag out to.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, he doesn’t truly need a tag team partner in a match such as this.”

Oliver Evans: “What do you mean?”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh can tag out to any of the other teams. So he could actually end up winning this match if he plays his cards right.”

Oliver Evans: “Huh, I guess you’re right.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton goes to lock up with Shiloh, but Shiloh wants no part of it. He circles away, frustrating Colton. Colton decides to charge Shiloh, but Shiloh sends him to the mat with a drop toe-hold! Shiloh kicks Colton hard in the ribs before trying for a cover, but Colton kicks out right off the bat.”

Oliver Evans: “Shiloh knees Colton in the back before applying the chin lock, but Colton quickly forces his way out of it and gets back up to his feet. Shiloh tries for a punch, but Colton blocks it before twisting Shiloh’s arm behind his back with the hammerlock.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh tries to escape, but Colton hikes the arm up higher. Shiloh throws an elbow into Colton’s head, but Colton hangs onto the arm. Before Shiloh can throw a second, Colton releases the arm and pulls Shiloh into a headlock.”

Oliver Evans: “Shiloh elbows Colton in the gut, but as he tries to run to the ropes, Colton whips him to the mat by his hair.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton lifts Shiloh into the air and slams him to the mat with the vertical suplex. Standing over Shiloh, Colton begins talking trash, but Shiloh slaps him across the face! Colton goes for a stomp, but Shiloh rolls out of the way. Shiloh jumps and kicks Colton on the temple.”

Oliver Evans: “Shiloh runs to the ropes and flies into Colton with a flying elbow! Shiloh bounces off the other set of ropes and flies into Colton with a crossbody block!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “Colton pops a shoulder up at two. Shiloh attempts to send Colton into the corner with an irish whip, but Colton reverses it and sends Shiloh into the corner instead. Colton runs right into a boot from Shiloh! Shiloh pulls himself onto the turnbuckle before leaping into Colton with a flying elbow to the side of the head!”

Oliver Evans: “Shiloh bounces off of the ropes and drops a knee onto Colton’s face! Shiloh climbs onto the turnbuckle again, but gets distracted by Jean-Pierre Renoir, allowing Colton to recover and take the advantage with a big punch to the side of Shiloh’s head.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton hits Shiloh with a few more punches before climbing onto the turnbuckle with him. Colton attempts the Superplex, but Shiloh hangs on! Shiloh begins hitting Colton with elbows, punches, and headbutts until Colton falls from the turnbuckle!”

Oliver Evans: “Shiloh leaps for the diving elbow drop, but Colton rolls out of the way! Big boot from Colton! Colton drops down for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh kicks out at two. Colton pulls Shiloh to his feet, but Shiloh suddenly jacks his jaw with a punch before kicking Colton in the gut and driving him into the mat with a DDT. Shiloh pulls Colton up and sends him into the corner with an irish whip, but Colton hits the corner too hard and bounces out, clonking heads with Shiloh as he does!”

Oliver Evans: “Shiloh lands at the feet of Eric Vogel, who reaches down and tags Shiloh’s hand. Eric rushes into the ring and rolls Colton onto his back for the pin.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton kicks out at two. Eric stomps on Colton a few times before elbow dropping him and going for another cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Colton again kicks out at two. Eric steps back, unaware that Shiloh has recovered. Shiloh smacks Eric on the back, putting himself back into this match.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh grabs Colton from behind and attempts to pull Colton into the backstabber, but Kazu Nagai reaches in and grabs Colton’s hands, holding him up as Shiloh slams into the mat! The referee indicates that a tag was made, and Kazu comes into this match.”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu grabs Shiloh and whips him to the ropes. As Shiloh comes back, Kazu levels him with a punch! Badass.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu pulls Shiloh back up and sends Shiloh into the ropes with another irish whip, but this time, Shiloh jumps and catches Kazu with a surprise dropkick! Shiloh quickly jumps and hits Kazu with a second dropkick. Using the separation, Shiloh tags Eric Vogel.”

Oliver Evans: “Eric looks a bit annoyed at being tagged in by Shiloh. I guess he only wanted to eliminate Colton.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric steps into the ring and locks up with Kazu. Kazu pushes Eric Vogel back into a corner; will there be a clean break? Kazu steps away, but Eric takes this opportunity to kick him in the gut! Eric pulls Kazu in and DDTs him into the second turnbuckle pad!”

Oliver Evans: “Eric pulls Kazu into his corner and tags in John. The two send Kazu into the ropes with an irish whip. They try for a double shoulder tackle, but Kazu powers them both to the ground! Kazu grabs Eric and tosses him over the top rope. John kicks Kazu on the back of the knee, capitalizing on the distraction.”

Dale McCoy: “As Kazu drops to a knee, John begins kicking Kazu on the shoulder, the ribs, the face, and anywhere else that he can. Pulling Kazu to the center of the ring, John Vogel turns him around and pulls him down to the mat with a neckbreaker.”

Oliver Evans: “John Vogel climbs onto the turnbuckle, but Jean-Pierre Renoir pulls his leg out from under him, crotching him! Kazu recovers and heads to the turnbuckle. Kazu climbs up and begins to hook John up for a Superplex, but Eric runs in from behind and clubs Kazu’s back with a few forearms before pulling Kazu to the mat with a powerbomb. As he turns, Jean-Pierre Renoir flies into him with a clothesline that sends both men tumbling over the ropes and out of the ring.”

Dale McCoy: “John Vogel connects with the leg drop from the top rope! John stalks Kazu as he gets to his feet before running to the ropes. He comes back and tries for the single leg dropkick, but Kazu sidesteps it at the last moment! Kazu connects with a big clothesline! And a second! Kazu tries for a third, but John ducks it before leaping and tagging in Ethan O’Reilly!”

Oliver Evans: “Oh boy! These two brawled all through the backstage at our last show before being separated by security, so this should be good!”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu turns and tags out to Jean-Pierre Renoir.”

Oliver Evans: “Damn it! What a tease!”

Dale McCoy: “Jean-Pierre locks up with Ethan, who easy throws him down to the mat. Jean-Pierre hops back up only to be flipping into the air by a huge clothesline! Ethan grabs Jean-Pierre and tosses him into a corner. Ethan flies into Renoir’s midsection with a running turnbuckle thrust! As Jean-Pierre stumbles out of the corner, Ethan bounces off of the ropes and kicks him on the temple! Cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Things are already not looking good for Espy. Ethan lifts Espy up for a stalling suplex. After holding him in the air for a few second, Ethan tosses Renoir onto a shoulder, but Renoir uses the momentum to get down behind Ethan O’Reilly.”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan turns and tries to kick Renoir in the gut, but Renoir catches the kick and instead kicks Ethan on the back of the stretched knee! Ethan bends over to grip his hurt knee. Renoir leaps and dropkicks Ethan’s exposed head, sending Ethan to the mat.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan tries to get off of the mat, but he doesn’t see Renoir bounce off of the ropes. Running knee to the undefended skull of O’Reilly! Renoir hooks a leg.”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir grabs Ethan and sends him into Treachery’s corner with the irish whip. Espy tags in Kazu. Kazu sends Renoir into Ethan with an irish whip. Renoir uses the momentum to hit Ethan with a forearm to the face. Renoir rolls out of the ring as Kazu hits Ethan with a clothesline.”

Oliver Evans: “As Ethan stumbles out of the corner, Kazu hooks him up for a suplex, but Ethan counters with a suplex of his own! Ethan kicks Kazu in the gut before pulling him in for a big lifting DDT!”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan waits for Kazu to get to his feet before running at him for a spear, but Kazu sidesteps and kicks Ethan in the face. Clothesline from Kazu! Cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan kicks out at two. Kazu pulls Ethan up and slams him to the mat with the vertical suplex. Kazu keeps his grip, turning Ethan over and pulling Ethan to his feet for a second vertical suplex. You know, the Three Amigos was made famous by Eddie Guerrero. Kazu pulls Ethan up for the final vertical suplex…and gets it!”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu lets out a bestial yell; he’s really feeling it right now. Kazu yanks O’Reilly up before tossing him with the double underhook suplex! Kazu rolls Ethan onto his belly and stomps on the back multiple times before being pulled away by the referee.”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu pulls Ethan to his feet before lifting him and slamming him to the mat with a back suplex! He pulls Ethan back up…T-Bone suplex! Kazu hooks a leg.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan kicks out before the three! Kazu pulls Ethan to his feet and grips him from behind for the Nagai Driver, but Ethan grabs Kazu’s head and flips him over with the side headlock takedown. Ethan doesn’t try to maintain the headlock, and instead lets Kazu get up. Kazu kicks Ethan in the gut and sends him into the ropes with an irish whip.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan ducks a clothesline. Using the ropes for momentum, Ethan flies shoulder first into Kazu’s midsection! What a spear! Ethan hooks both legs for a cover!”

Dale McCoy: “But Kazu kicks out at two! Ethan drags Kazu over to his corner and tags out to Conway. Ethan grabs both of Kazu’s legs before falling back and catapulting Kazu into a Conway DDT! Conway hooks a leg.”

Oliver Evans: “Only a two count. Conway kicks Kazu in the face a few times before running to the ropes. He jumps onto them for a springboard, but Colton grabs Conway’s leg and pulls it off of the rope! Conway landed hard onto his back!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway tries to get up, but Kazu kicks him in the ribs. Saito suplex from Kazu! Kazu tags Jean-Pierre Renoir. As Renoir puts his knee out, Kazu grabs Conway and lifts him up…flapjack onto the knee! That had to hurt! Renoir hooks a leg.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Oliver Evans: “Quick kick out by Conway. Renoir sends Conway into the ropes with an irish whip. As Conway comes back, Renoir flips him with an arm drag. Springboard back elbow to the face of Conway from Renoir! Renoir grabs Conway and sends him into the corner with an irish whip.”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir runs towards Conway, but Conway kicks Renoir in the face with a spinning wheel kick out of nowhere! Renoir gets up and quickly checks for blood before throwing a punch at Conway, but Conway catches it and pulls Renoir to the mat before locking in a crossface! He’s got Renoir in the center of the ring!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway’s really applying the pressure here! Renoir claws at the mat, desperately trying to reach the ropes. He reaches out and tries to grab the ropes, but just can’t reach them! Renoir’s going to have to tap out!”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir uses his flexibility to get a foot onto the bottom rope! Conway grudgingly releases Renoir from the crossface. As Renoir gets up, Conway grabs him from behind and slams him to the mat with a back suplex. Conway waits for Renoir to get to his knees before running and kneeing him in the face!”

Oliver Evans: “Renoir goes down, but I don’t know why. He clearly blocked that knee strike from Conway…Conway doesn’t seem to realize that Renoir made the counter, and is climbing onto the top rope. I think I get it now, Renoir wants Conway to crush and burn!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway leaps for a moonsault, but Renoir rolls out of the way. Conway lands on his feet and as Renoir finishes rolling, Conway lands on top of him with a standing moonsault!”

Oliver Evans: “Renoir’s plan was just foiled, as he still got crushed by Conway. Shiloh Jones calls out to Conway for a tag, and Conway obliges. And why wouldn’t he? In a match such as this one, it’s best to relax while your opponents beat each other up.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh lifts Renoir up for a suplex, but Renoir lands on his feet behind Shiloh before pulling him down onto his shoulder for the rude awakening! Renoir gives Conway a cold look before standing up and walking over to Colton, who he then tags into the match.”

Oliver Evans: “Colton runs over and grabs the arm of Shiloh before locking him into the cross armbar! Shiloh screams out in pain as he tries to drag himself to the ropes. Wait a second…Alexander has just reentered the ring and kicked Colton on the head to break up the submission!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway exits the ring as Colton follows him. Colton gets in Conway’s face, yelling about how Conway shouldn’t have gotten involved. Conway grabs Colton’s head and jumps off the apron, snapping Colton’s throat on the ropes! Colton stumbles over to John Vogel, who gives him a hard punch on the jaw. Stumbling over to Eric, Colton receives an additional punch. Colton stumbles back over to Conway, who punches Colton as well. Still stumbling, Colton makes it over to Ethan O’Reilly, who hits him as well.”

Oliver Evans: “How convenient that the ref was distracted for that whole episode…”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh, seeing how Colton is out of it right now, jumps into the air and puts his knees onto Colton’s back before falling backwards and stabbing Colton’s back with his knees! The Backstabber! Shiloh hooks a leg for the pin!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Oliver Evans: “No wait! Kazu broke up the pin at the last millisecond with a kick to Shiloh’s head! Colton’s still in this! Kazu continues to stomp on Shiloh as Ethan O’Reilly enters the ring. Ethan hits Kazu on the back and the two begin to exchange punches! Jean-Pierre Renoir tries to help his partner, but gets caught by a running calf kick from Alexander Conway! Conway tosses Renoir out of the ring and follows him out as Ethan O’Reilly spears Kazu through the ropes!”

Dale McCoy: “Eric and John Vogel, seeing that the ring is now devoid of the other factors, enter it. Eric Vogel lifts Colton into an electric chair position before turning to face the turnbuckle that John Vogel has just climbed onto. John Vogel leaps and kicks Colton in the face with a flying single leg dropkick as Eric falls backwards and slams Colton into the mat. They just hit Colton with the Exit Strategy! Eric and John pull Shiloh onto Colton before exiting the ring as the referee quits paying attention to the brawl that is happening outside of the ring.”

Oliver Evans: “Paredyse just pulled Shiloh off of Colton before the three count! Shiloh and Paredyse begin arguing before exchanging punches as the referee tries to regain control of the situation! Jean-Pierre Renoir, taking advantage of the chaos, grabs Colton and drags him to the corner before climbing onto the apron. As Shiloh throws Paredyse through the ropes, Renoir reaches out to Colton and tags him!”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh charges towards Renoir, but Renoir catches him in the gut with a kick. Jean-Pierre Renoir turns his back to Shiloh and tucks Shiloh's head in-between his thighs. Hooking both arms, Renoir drops to the mat with the reverse Pedigree. As Jones tries to get up, Renoir bounces off of the ropes before grabbing Jones and flipping him into the mat with a piledriver!”

Oliver Evans: “It looks like Shiloh’s 3 Seconds of Fame are up! Renoir drops down for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Shiloh Jones has been eliminated!”

Dale McCoy: “And Shiloh Jones becomes the first casualty in this match. I have to say, he made a pretty good effort considering that he was on his own. John Vogel climbs onto the turnbuckle behind Renoir. Renoir turns around…Flying clothesline! John grabs Renoir and sends him into the corner with an irish whip.”

Oliver Evans: “John charges in with a clothesline. John lifts Renoir onto the turnbuckle before climbing up as well. John hooks Renoir up for a Superplex, but Renoir hangs on! The two begin exchanging shots, but Renoir gets the better of it.”

Dale McCoy: “Jean-Pierre Renoir jumps and drives his knees into the back of John Vogel before rolling and using the momentum to pull John down to the mat with a powerbomb. Jean-Pierre rolls John Vogel into a sitting position before flipping backwards and driving both of his knees into Vogel's head!”

Oliver Evans: “What a maneuver! He set up his Trendsetter perfectly! Renoir hooks a leg for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, The Vogel Sons have been eliminated!”

Dale McCoy: “Eric Vogel tried to get into the ring to break up the pin, but Aaron Blake grabbed his foot and distracted him just long enough for John to be pinned!”

Oliver Evans: “I don’t think that that was part of the Vogel’s plan for tonight. Tough break for them.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse decides to enter the match. Renoir kicks Paredyse in the gut before hitting him on the temple with a hard elbow shot. Paredyse stumbles away as Renoir follows. A hard punch to the jaw from Renoir is followed up by an irish whip in the corner.”

Oliver Evans: “Renoir goes for a running dropkick in the corner, but Paredyse jumps for his own dropkick and connects! Renoir gets up holding his jaw. Paredyse grabs Renoir and drives his face into his knee before jumping and knocking Renoir down with another dropkick! Paredyse hooks a leg.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir quickly kicks out of the pin. Paredyse kicks Renoir in the gut before bouncing off of the ropes, but Renoir dives down and trips Paredyse as he comes back. Renoir connects with the jumping forearm. Renoir runs back to the ropes before hitting Paredyse with a Busaiku Knee Kick! Renoir drops down for the cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Paredyse pops the shoulder up at two. Renoir stomps on Paredyse a few times before turning around and tagging in Alexander Conway. Conway looks agitated about this, but enters the ring anyway. Paredyse and Alexander begin to circle one another, but as Paredyse steps near Jean-Pierre Renoir, he turns and tags him in.”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir smiles at this outcome, I am going to guess that he planned for that to happen. Conway and Renoir step close together before locking up. Conway quickly pulls Renoir into a headlock, but Renoir is able to counter into a hammerlock. Conway gets a foot in-between his body and Renoir’s, forcing Renoir’s grip to break before twisting Renoir’s arm into an arm wrench.”

Oliver Evans: “Renoir grabs the rope and uses it to assist him in a front flip to untwist his arm before pulling Conway in and elbowing him in the face. Renoir irish whips Conway into the corner, but eats boot when he tries to go in after him. Conway hops onto the turnbuckle and tries for the springboard corkscrew cutter, but Renoir grabs the ropes and hangs on as Conway slams down onto the mat.”

Dale McCoy: “As Conway turns around, Renoir sends him face-first into the turnbuckle pad with a hurricanrana. Jean-Pierre kicks Conway in the face with a springboard high kick before climbing onto the turnbuckle. Split-legged moonsault! Renoir remains on top for the cover!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway kicks out at two. Renoir grabs Conway, but Conway suddenly lifts Renoir onto his shoulders before spinning him out into a TKO! Conway hooks a leg for the cover!”

Dale McCoy: “But Renoir kicks out at two! Alexander climbs onto the turnbuckle, but before he can do anything, Renoir jumps up and dives into the ropes! Conway just fell crotch first onto the turnbuckle! Renoir climbs up. He goes for the hurricanrana, but Conway hangs on and Renoir slams onto the mat. Renoir rolls over and makes the tag to Colton.”

Oliver Evans: “Colton charges towards Conway, but Conway kicks him in the face. As Colton stumbles back, Conway leaps off of the turnbuckle and into the midsection of Colton with a big spear! Conway pulls Colton up before going behind him and grabbing him around the waist.”

Dale McCoy: “German suplex from Conway! Conway keeps his grip as he rolls over and pulls Colton back up. A second german suplex! Conway repeats for a third german suplex! Conway wastes a little time taunting before climbing back onto the turnbuckle. Conway leaps for a frog splash, but Colton rolls out of the way! Conway is quick to get back to his feet and makes a tag to Ethan.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan O’Reilly bowls Colton over with a running shoulder block. Ethan grabs Colton and sends him into the corner with an irish whip. Ethan charges in, but Colton sidesteps! As Ethan bounces off of the turnbuckles, Colton takes him down with a neckbreaker! Cover!”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan kicks out at two. Colton pulls Ethan up for a body slam, but Ethan slides down behind Colton before lifting him and slamming down to the mat with the back suplex. Ethan drags Colton over to Conway and makes a tag.”

Oliver Evans: “Ethan lifts Colton into an electric chair as Conway climbs onto the turnbuckle. Ethan walks over to the turnbuckle, allowing Conway to grab Colton’s head and pull Colton straight to the mat with a doomsday DDT! Conway goes for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton somehow manages to kick out before the three! Conway pulls Colton up, but Colton throws Conway’s arms off of him before jabbing Conway in the eyes! Colton turns to look at Paredyse, who is calling for the tag, but ignores him! Colton tries for a clothesline, but Conway counters it into the crossface!”

Oliver Evans: “Colton’s a distance away from the ropes and he’s locked tight into that crossface! Paredyse is reaching into the ring, telling Colton to drag Conway close enough to tag out, but Colton’s too busy screaming in pain to hear him!”

Dale McCoy: “Ethan O’Reilly slips around the ring and pulls Paredyse down off of the apron before Paredyse can intervene! But Paredyse rakes the eyes before dropkicking Ethan back and into the steel steps! Colton goes to tap out, but Paredyse reaches into the ring and grabs Colton’s arm before he can! He’s stopping Colton from tapping out!”

Oliver Evans: “Kazu Nagai enters the ring and kicks Conway on the back of the head to break up the submission. Paredyse reaches out to Colton, but again Colton ignores him. Colton spits in Paredyse’s face instead of paying attention to Conway and pays for it! Conway just tossed him with a release German suplex! As Colton pulls himself up using the ropes, Renoir reaches in and makes the tag!”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir runs towards Conway, but Conway slides in-between his legs, grabs both of them, and trips Renoir into the mat. Conway rolls back into a boston crab! He’s got the boston crab locked in!”

Oliver Evans: “Renoir’s going to tap! Renoir’s going to tap! He’s got nowhere to go!”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu attempts to enter the ring again, but Conway releases the boston crab and sends him to the floor with a dropkick! As Conway turns back around, Renoir kicks him in the gut before lifting him into the air and spiking him to the mat with the brainbuster!”

Oliver Evans: “Renoir pulls himself onto the turnbuckle. He goes for the 450° Shooting Star Senton, but Conway rolls out of the way! Both men are down!”

Dale McCoy: “Conway shakes the cobwebs out of his head before slowly making his way over to Paredyse…and there’s the tag! Paredyse runs in and sends Renoir into a corner with the irish whip. Paredyse charges in with a running elbow! He lifts Renoir onto the turnbuckle, but Renoir rakes the eyes to prevent Paredyse from climbing up.”

Oliver Evans: “Renoir turns Paredyse around before grabbing Paredyse into an inverted facelock. Renoir flips forward, pulling Paredyse into a stunner! Paredyse slumps back into the corner as Renoir tries to pull himself over to Kazu.”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir finally manages to crawl over to Kazu. Renoir extends a hand for a tag, but Kazu shakes his head before dropping off of the apron! He’s walking out on his partner! Aaron Blake goes after Kazu, attempting to get him to go back to the match.”

Oliver Evans: “Tough break for Renoir. I really think these two could have won this match.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse spins Renoir around before powering him to the mat with the STO! Paredyse hooks a leg for the cover.”

Oliver Evans: “Wow, Renoir actually managed to kick out. I am surprised.”

Dale McCoy: “As Renoir tries to get to his feet, Paredyse bounces off of the ropes. As he comes back, Paredyse grabs Renoir's head before flipping forward and pulling Renoir's head to the mat with a neckbreaker! The Swansong!”

Oliver Evans: “Good-bye Renoir. Paredyse again goes for the cover.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Treachery has been eliminated!”

Dale McCoy: “And now we’re down to two teams! The Lords of Wrestling are left to face Paredyse and Colton Charles Cai Cobb. Unfortunately for Conway, it looks like Ethan still isn’t ready to go into the match…on account that he is kind of bleeding from the back of his head.”

Oliver Evans: “And yet he wants to get in there. Ethan doesn’t care if he’s injured or not, but Alexander does and refuses to allow him to enter the match.”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse slips past Conway and pulls him into a cover, but Conway rolls through and pulls Paredyse up for a german, but Paredyse is able to counter into a victory roll!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway manages to push Paredyse off just before the three. Dropkick from Paredyse! Paredyse bounces off of the ropes, but Conway flips him over with a knee to the gut. Conway pulls Paredyse to his feet before hitting a reverse DDT.”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander grabs Paredyse and sends him into the ropes with an irish whip. As Paredyse comes back, Alexander lifts and slams him to the mat with a flapjack! Alexander pulls Paredyse up again before taking him over with a snap suplex!”

Oliver Evans: “Alexander is worn down and tired, yet he keeps going. Alexander climbs onto the first rope before flipping back onto Paredyse with a moonsault! Conway gets back up and climbs onto the second rope before landing onto Paredyse with a second moonsault! Conway climbs onto the top rope; he’s going for the hat trick!”

Dale McCoy; “Conway goes for the moonsault, but Paredyse gets his knees up! What a counter! Paredyse pulls Conway into a small package!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway somehow manages to keep this match alive with that kick out! Paredyse quickly runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before grabbing Conway’s head and flipping him to the mat with the Swansong! But Paredyse didn’t realize that Colton made the tag until just now!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse pushes Colton back and the two start to argue as the referee tries to get Paredyse out of the ring. Precious seconds are passing by…and Colton decides to punch Paredyse in the jaw before kicking him in-between the legs and throwing him out of the ring! Colton taunts Paredyse before turning and going for Conway.”

Oliver Evans: “But the confrontation gave Conway time to recover! Alexander Conway pulls Colton into a front facelock before scooping Colton into the air and spiking Colton's head into the mat with a Northern Lights Bomb! The Signum Excellence! Conway rests on the mat for a few moments before getting to hit feet and signaling for the Signum Victoriae.”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander Conway forces Colton to his knees before pulling Colton's head backwards and applying a Dragon Sleeper to the kneeling opponent. And there he goes; Conway’s just locked Colton into the Signum Victoriae! Paredyse slides back into the ring and stands in front of Colton, but instead of breaking up the submission hold, Paredyse just watches as Colton taps out!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Paredyse and Colton Charles Cai Cobb have been eliminated! The winners of the match are Alexander Conway and Ethan O’Reilly, the Lords of Wrestling!”

Oliver Evans: “Conway forces Colton to pass out from the Signum Victoriae before finally releasing the submission hold. Conway grabs the FTW World Tag Team Championships, and after handing one to Ethan, holds his up high.”

Dale McCoy: “They earned these titles here tonight. They bested four other teams to win them.”

Oliver Evans: “But what’s interesting about this situation is that no team was totally defeated in this match. Shiloh was on his own, the Vogels were caught off guard, Kazu ditched Renoir, and Paredyse refused to cooperate with his own partner.”

Dale McCoy: “Actually, it was Colton who refused to cooperate with Paredyse. But you are right, this may be considered a sort of hollow victory for the Lords of Wrestling, but the fight was still a tough one, and they still managed to come out on top.”

Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Dale McCoy: "What a night we've had, folks. We saw a few great matches, a no-show, and a crowning of new champions."

Oliver Evans: "I'm still pissed off at Ray Kamaura...and The Executive Brooklyn Producer for actually thinking he could win."

Dale McCoy: "William LaCroix successfully retained his championship against Antonio Del Veccio tonight, but Antonio attacked him after the match. The Lords of Wrestling managed to become FTW's first World Tag Team Championships. However, Kazu Nagai walked out on Jean Pierre Renoir during the match, Michael Jones was injured and unable to compete, and Paredyse merely watched as Colton was forced to tap out. Many issues remain unsolved and will likely be seen springing up in the very near future folks, so be sure to keep up with us! Until then, I'm Dale McCoy."

Oliver Evans: "And I'm Oliver Evans, saying so long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - Breaking Point (October 30, 2011)
Page 1 of 1