Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Fullth10

Dale McCoy: "Hello and Welcome to the Survival of the Fittest! We have some huge matches in store here tonight, with the most anticipated of them being the four vs. four elimination match between Relentless and Treachery!"

Pendelton: "That loser leaves town match will be huge, no doubt, but we also have a World Tag Team Championship match scheduled for tonight."

Dale McCoy: "Not only that, but we also have been told that Antonio Del Veccio will be defending his title here tonight."

Pendelton: "Enough talk, let's get this night started!"

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Ftwsep10

The scene opens to the stern face of Dmitry Petrovich as he stands by the opened door of the Treachery’s locker room. A slightly inebriated Jean-Pierre Renoir stands in the doorway smiling at the cameraman before motioning for him to come inside. Stepping in, the cameraman can see that all of Treachery has once again assembled in one place. Dmitry even steps into the locker room after closing the door. While Jean-Pierre Renoir walks over to a table and pours himself another glass of champagne, Aaron Blake can be seen standing beside Oliver Evans. They are a bit separated from the other members of Treachery and are talking a bit quietly to avoid having the other members hear them. The other members of Treachery don’t appear to care much though because Renoir is busy getting drunk, Del Veccio is taking a nap, Dmitry is a stonewall near the door, Kazu Nagai isn’t even present tonight, and Eric and John are talking to each other like always while Shiloh pipes in every now and then. The cameraman walks over to Blake and Evans to hear their conversation.

Aaron Blake: “Look Oliver, tonight I need you to do me a favor. You see, Shiloh Jones has only just managed to get a win in this company and it was because I helped him. Well, I need you to face him in a match here tonight and let him think the match is real before taking a fall and letting him pick up the victory. If Shiloh can get on a small roll, he’ll be able to start winning matches without relying on Treachery to do all the work for him. Will you do this for me, Oliver? Don’t worry, we’ll get you winning soon enough after this.”

Oliver nods at Aaron Blake.

Oliver Evans: “Yeah, I’ll do that for you. I completely agree that Shiloh needs to get on a roll here soon and would be glad to help you get him there. However, I do have a few concerns.”

Gesturing towards Jean-Pierre Renoir, Oliver Evans makes his problem pretty clear to Aaron Blake.

Oliver Evans: “I really don’t think that Jean-Pierre Renoir should be drinking. He’s already abrasive enough; I don’t think Treachery needs him to be alcohol fueled. Besides, who knows what stupid mistake he may make in the ring because of this. Is it really a good idea to let him continue to drink?”

Aaron Blake looks back at Jean-Pierre Renoir who is enjoying another glass of champagne.

Aaron Blake: “Renoir is one of the few fighters who can actually do better drunk than he can sober. He’ll be fine having a drink, besides, if his alcohol keeps him out of trouble, I think we’re all in line to be much more happy.”

Having said that, Blake turns away from Oliver Evans and walks into the center of the room. He looks over the men that make up Treachery before signaling that he wants their attention.

Aaron Blake: “Alright guys, tonight is the night that we’ve been waiting for. Tonight is the night that we finally prove just how good we are. While we know that we’re the best, the rest of the roster seems to think that that isn’t true. Well, after tonight, they won’t be saying that anymore. After tonight, they’ll be left with no choice but to recognize us for being as good as we say we are. They’ll have to recognize that they have no hope of ever defeating us! We’re the biggest, the most talented, the most organized, and the smartest stable in Full Throttle Wrestling and I daresay the world. Tonight, we regain the FTW World Tag Team Championships and retain the FTW World Heavyweight Championship, thus holding every active title in Full Throttle Wrestling. Once we’ve done that, we can move on to even bigger and better things. This federation will be ours, there’s no doubt about it.”

While the other members of Treachery nod their heads at Blake, (except for Antonio who is asleep), Blake motions for them to come closer.

Aaron Blake: “So let’s talk about our strategy. Dmitry, get that cameraman out of here!”

The camera spirals across the room before landing with a thud outside as the door swings closed.

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Oliver10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Shiloh10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Oliver Evans!”

“God Save the Queen” begins playing throughout the arena as Oliver Evans walks down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Shiloh Jones!”

“Tarantula” by the Smashing Pumpkins suddenly begins playing over the loudspeakers as Shiloh Jones steps out onto the ramp. He poses for a few moments before walking down to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “I’m a little confused as to what’s going on here. Both of these men are in Treachery and yet Aaron Blake has set them up to face one another here tonight. What’s even more perplexing is that Aaron wants Oliver Evans to take a dive.”

Pendelton: “What’s not to understand, Dale? Aaron Blake is trying to build Shiloh Jones’s confidence and momentum.”

Dale McCoy: “But couldn’t Blake do that by just helping Shiloh defeat some of our other roster members? Why Oliver Evans?”

Pendelton: “Because it’s safe; Shiloh has no chance of losing.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “As the bell sounds, Oliver immediately knocks Shiloh Jones down with a hard forearm shot to the jaw. Oliver takes a moment to adjust his tights as he waits for Shiloh to get over the shock of that opening blow.”

Pendelton: “Shiloh gets back up and goes to lock up with Oliver, but Evans kicks him in the gut before striking him on the back with a clubbing forearm. Evans grabs Shiloh by the nape of the neck before slamming his face into the nearest turnbuckle.”

Dale McCoy: “Oliver turns Shiloh around before hitting him with a few punches. Oliver grabs Shiloh and lifts him onto the turnbuckle before climbing up after him. Oliver tries to hook Shiloh up for the superplex, but Shiloh hangs onto the ropes before fighting Oliver off with punches and sending him down to the mat. Shiloh leaps off after Oliver for an elbow drop, but Oliver moved out of the way!”

Pendelton: “Oliver grabs Shiloh and pulls him to this feet before trying to lift him for a suplex, but Shiloh blocks it before lifting Oliver into the air and dropping him to the mat with the falcon arrow! Shiloh rolls on top for the cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two…”

Dale McCoy: “Oliver Evans manages to roll his shoulder off of the mat at two. Shiloh pulls Oliver up before whipping him into the corner and following up with a big clothesline! As Oliver stumbles out, Shiloh hops onto the turnbuckle before leaping and connecting with a flying clothesline to the back of the head! Shiloh quickly hooks both legs for the cover!”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Thr…”

Pendelton: “I don’t believe it! Oliver Evans actually managed to kick out before the three count! That clothesline looked absolutely nasty, I wouldn’t have been disappointed if that had been the end.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh Jones lifts Oliver Evans into the air before slamming him to the mat with a back suplex. Instead of trying for another pin, Shiloh lifts Oliver back into the air for another back suplex, but instead spins him and drops him onto a knee! Shiloh quickly goes into the cover.”

Pendelton: “But again Oliver Evans manages to kick out before the three. I don’t know about you, but Oliver is really showing me something here tonight.”

Dale McCoy: “Jones waits for Oliver to get up before jumping for the backstabber, but Oliver grabs onto the ropes and Shiloh falls to the mat! Before Shiloh can get back up, Oliver spins around and connects with a hard kick to the side of Shiloh’s head! Oliver hooks a leg.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two…”

Pendelton: “Shiloh pushes Oliver off of him at two. Oliver grabs Shiloh and drives him into the mat with a DDT. Oliver gets back to his feet before yanking Shiloh up. Oliver pulls Shiloh into an inverted facelock before turning and putting his elbow onto Shiloh’s throat to push him down into the mat. Oliver rolls onto him for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh didn’t just kick out; Oliver Evans just gave up the pin after an apparent sneeze! Oliver is leaning back onto Shiloh for another attempt at the cover.”

Pendelton: “And there it was again! Oliver gave up the pin for a fake sneeze! Oliver’s getting up and going over to the ropes…I think he just asked Aaron Blake to get him a tissue.”

Dale McCoy: “He did, as Aaron is now handing Oliver that tissue. Oliver is blowing his nose instead of winning this match! He’s throwing away the match and giving a free win to Shiloh Jones, just like he said he would.”

Pendelton: “Oliver Evans finally hands the disgusting tissue to a ringhand before exchanging some words with Aaron Blake. While he’s “distracted”, Shiloh grabs him from behind and rolls him into a cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Shiloh Jones!”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh Jones is celebrating this as if he actually won a legitimate match, but Oliver Evans had him beat before deciding to toss the match because of Aaron Blake. If Aaron Blake thinks that this is going to restore his image of being a great manager, he’s sorely mistaken.”

Pendelton: “No matter how you feel about this, Shiloh Jones has managed to score another win while under the management of Aaron Blake. To Shiloh, that probably means a lot.”

Dale McCoy: “Well good for him I guess. The fact remains that Shiloh Jones has been competing worse ever since he joined Treachery. Whether or not he now has wins is irrelevant when he isn’t the one earning them.”

Pendelton: “There are a lot of people who would disagree with you, there.”
Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Dmitry11 AND Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Zero_i10

VS

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Ethan_10 AND Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Willia10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team match for the FTW World Tag Team Championships and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the challengers, Dmitry Petrovich and his mystery partner!”

Svyaschennaya Voyna, composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov, plays throughout the arena as Dmitry Petrovich steps out onto the ramp followed closely by his manager, Aaron Blake. Dmitry ignores the audience completely as he walks down to the ring. After climbing into the ring, Dmitry waits patiently for the bell to ring as Aaron Blake gives him some last minute advice.

Taryn Shay: “And introducing next, the FTW World Tag Team Champions, the team of Ethan O’Reilly and William LaCroix!”

"Living in Dog Years" by Neurotica begins playing throughout the arena as Ethan O'Reilly steps out onto the ramp. He looks over those in attendance before dismissing their existence and walking towards the ring. After rolling into the ring, Ethan takes off his silver vest and hands it to a ring hand before awaiting the start of the match.

"Sonne" by Rammstein begins playing over the speakers as the big man from Switzerland walks down towards the ring. He ignores the crowd as he climbs up the metal stairs onto the ring apron. After wiping his feet on the apron, LaCroix swings one of his long legs over the top rope before doing the same with the other.

Dale McCoy: “Wait a second, where the hell is Dmitry Petrovich’s partner? What is going to happen? Is he going to take on the champs in a one on two situation?”

Pendelton: “It’s looking that way, Dale. I guess Aaron Blake couldn’t spare anyone else to help Dmitry Petrovich here tonight. It’s surprising he put Dmitry in since Dmitry has to compete again a little later tonight.”

Dale McCoy: “Maybe Aaron Blake just has a lot of faith in Dmitry Petrovich’s abilities and thinks that he can win the belts on his own and still win the match later.”

Pendelton: “No, Blake isn’t that stupid. He has to have a plan.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Ethan O’Reilly asks Petrovich where his tag team partner is and Petrovich merely points at William LaCroix. A confused Ethan O’Reilly looks towards his partner only to be kicked in the face by the Riot Run! Dmitry exits the ring as William covers his own partner, and the referee begins to count despite his confusion.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of the match via pinfall and the NEW FTW World Tag Team Champions, Dmitry Petrovich and William LaCroix, Treachery!”

Pendelton: “I guess William LaCroix was Dmitry’s mystery partner.”

Dale McCoy: “But why the hell would he do that? He was already the champion alongside Ethan! Why would he betray his own partner to win the tag team titles?”

Pendelton: “I think it should be obvious that William LaCroix has decided to join Treachery.”

Dale McCoy: “But the reasoning is still not clear! This man has feuded with Treachery since the beginning of Full Throttle Wrestling! Why would he decide to join them after all the bad blood and all the fights?”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Fireworks go off as “Fallback” by Spineshank begins to play. After a few moments, Matthew Strong steps out onto the entrance ramp followed by Titan, Johnny Faith, and Vincent Nothing. The four men exchange a few looks with one another before walking down to the ring, grabbing microphones along the way.

Matthew Strong: “At Velocity, Aaron Blake accepted our challenge and decided to pit four men from Treachery against us, Relentless. Being the fool that he is, he’s decided to put all of Treachery’s contracts on the line against our contracts, with the losing faction being forced to the unemployment line. Well, tonight, the better team will win. And when Relentless wins, we’ll disprove everything that Aaron Blake has said in the past months when we cause him and his clients to be out of a job. You can’t really be the best manager in the world or be the leader of the strongest faction in the world if you get beaten.”

The big Titan lifts the microphone to his lips.

Titan: “That’s right, it’s pretty hard to make those kinds of claims when you’re out of a job. But I don’t want to talk about what will happen after the match, I want to talk about the match. You see, Aaron Blake has chosen Dmitry Petrovich, Eric and John Vogel, and Jean-Pierre Renoir to represent his faction against us. What I see here is one crappy tag team, a French Failure, and a big dumb Russian. I don’t see anything in his picks that can compare to Relentless. Really, just look at us. Johnny Faith and Vincent Nothing have only lost in Full Throttle Wrestling due to cheating. I took my only loss because some squirt use steel on my legs to get a count out. Matthew Strong only lost a match because Alexander Ravensdale got lucky. None of us have ever really been defeated, and none of us ever will be. I destroyed all of my opponents in Full Throttle Wrestling so far, and whether it be one on one or anything else, I will continue to do just that! Tonight, Treachery dies!”

The other members of Relentless nod their heads at this exclamation, but Faith is the only one to bring the microphone up to speak.

Johnny Faith: “Faith in Nothing lost their first matches in Full Throttle Wrestling, but tonight will be a different story. Tonight, Faith in Nothing along with the rest of Relentless shall overcome and annihilate Treachery. We shall use the power of teamwork to best our opponents here tonight. You see, while Treachery is simply a collection of people, Relentless is actually a team. In Mexico, federations make use of six-man and eight-man tag team matches quite often, so we’ve actually worked together in matches such as this in the past, unlike Treachery. Treachery’s lack of experience working together will be their downfall.”

Vincent Nothing finally takes his turn to speak.

Vincent Nothing: “And when you lose, Treachery, you get Nothing!”

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Matthe10 AND Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Titan10
AND
Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Johnny10 AND Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Vincen10

VS

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Dmitry11 AND Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Eric_v11
AND
Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) John_v10 AND Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Jean-p10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a eight-man elimination tag team match! The only way to win is by eliminating the entire enemy team through pinfall, submission, or disqualification. Introducing first, the team of Matthew Strong, Titan, Johnny Faith, and Vincent Nothing, Relentless!”

Fireworks go off as “Fallback” by Spineshank begins to play. After a few moments, Matthew Strong steps out onto the entrance ramp followed by Titan, Johnny Faith, and Vincent Nothing. The four men exchange a few looks with one another before walking down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And introducing next, the team of Dmitry Petrovich, Eric Vogel, John Vogel, and Jean-Pierre Renoir, Treachery!”

Svyaschennaya Voyna, composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov, plays throughout the arena as Dmitry Petrovich, Eric Vogel, John Vogel, and Jean-Pierre Renoir step out onto the ramp followed closely by their manager, Aaron Blake. The men walk down to the ring, ignoring the crowd.

Dale McCoy: “Now, this is a big match. We have two different stables who both want to be top dog in Full Throttle Wrestling and have decided to meet for a match. The stipulation is that whichever team loses is fired.”

Pendelton: “What is with all of these loser leaves town matches? This is getting a bit ridiculous how many men we’re going to be losing from the roster simply because people can’t get along. If you have trouble, beat the hell out of one another in the ring! Don’t’ take jobs away from each other!”

Dale McCoy: “These men don’t yet have good interests at heart like you do Pendelton. These men still only care about themselves and think that the wrestling industry is something to be raped for their profit. They aren’t likely to ever think about the promotion or their opponents.”

Pendelton: “Attitudes like that make me sick, Dale.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “It looks like Eric Vogel and Johnny Faith will be starting this match out. Eric turns to his brother and asks if he would like to take Faith, but Faith uses this opportunity to charge in behind Eric for a cheap shot. But Eric moves at the last second and Faith runs into a punch of John! Eric quickly rolls Faith up!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two…”

Pendelton: “But Faith isn’t going to be defeated that quickly and pushes Eric off at two. Eric quickly grabs Faith and pulls him into Treachery’s corner before tagging John. The two brothers whip Faith into the ropes before catching him with a double dropkick on his way back!”

Dale McCoy: “As Eric Vogel exits the ring, John Vogel immediately tags him back in. The two brothers again send Faith into the ropes before this time knocking him down with duel back elbows. Eric and John quickly follow that up with a double elbow drop. John rolls out of the ring as Eric hooks a leg.”

Pendelton: “But Faith again pushes Eric off of him at two. Eric pulls Faith up and quickly puts him to the mat with a snap suplex before getting up and dropping a knee onto Faith’s face and going for another cover.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric looks a bit frustrated as Faith kicks out at two. Eric pulls him up and goes for a back suplex, but Faith lands behind him before knocking him down with a clothesline to the back of the head. Faith kicks Eric Vogel on the head a few times to keep him down before dropping a leg across the throat and going for the cover.”

Pendelton: “But Faith only gets two. It’s astonishing how quickly the momentum can shift in a match such as this.”

Dale McCoy: “As Vogel tries to get up, Johnny Faith runs at him for a bulldog attempt, but Eric switches it around and instead slams Faith to the mat with the Showstopper! What a counter! Eric holds Faith to the mat for the cover!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Pendelton: “Vincent Nothing just kicked Eric on the nose to break up the pin attempt! Vincent quickly exits back out onto the apron to avoid having Treachery get involved.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric Vogel recovers from the kick he just took and grabs a dazed Faith from behind, trying for another Showstopper, but Faith manages to block it with an elbow to the top of Eric’s head. Faith grabs Eric and runs him to Relentless’s corner before slamming his face into the pads and tagging in Vincent Nothing. Nothing lifts Eric up for a back suplex and drops him right down onto Faith’s knee!”

Pendelton: “As Faith exits the ring, Nothing tags in Matthew Strong. Nothing lifts Eric before dropping him onto his head with a piledriver! Nothing pushes Eric to his feet so that Strong can spike him onto his head again with a DDT! Matthew hooks a leg here.”

Dale McCoy: “Eric Vogel just manages to get his shoulder up before the three. Strong looks over at Nothing and tags him in. Matthew Strong holds Eric on his feet as Nothing bounces off of the ropes and comes back for a big boot! Nothing drops down for the cover.”

Pendelton: “But again Eric kicks out at two. Relentless is showing some good teamwork, but they’ll need to keep it up if they want to win this match.”

Dale McCoy: “Nothing whips Eric into the corner before charging in and jumping at Eric, but Eric slumps to the mat and Nothing’s face bounces off the steel of the turnbuckle post! Nothing falls back into the ring and doesn’t move! He might be unconscious!”

Pendelton: “I think Eric Vogel could get the pin if he would just reach over and touch Nothing, but instead Eric is trying to crawl to his corner.”

Dale McCoy: “But Relentless is running around the ring to stop the tag! John Vogel hops off of the apron and starts to fight with Johnny Faith while Dmitry holds off Matthew Strong and Titan! Renoir is still reaching out to Eric Vogel!”

Pendelton: “And Eric is so close to making the tag, just a few more inches! He’s crawling closer, he’s going to make it! No! Renoir just hopped off of the apron! He’s leaving Eric in the ring alone and walking out of the match!”

Dale McCoy: “Johnny Faith just threw John Vogel into the crowd barricade and has slide into the ring. As Eric gets up, Nothing spins him around and lifts him into an Alabama Slam position. Nothing tosses him back and into the arm of Johnny Faith who uses the momentum to spike Eric’s head into the mat with the Faithless Nothing! Vincent hooks the legs for the pin!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Eric Vogel has been eliminated!”

Pendelton: “That’s a huge loss for Treachery because now it’s basically a four vs. two situation as Renoir has left the ring area and hasn’t come back. The only condolence that Treachery has is that Aaron Blake is still out here.”

Dale McCoy: “John Vogel enters the ring looking for revenge and quickly kicks Nothing in the gut before trying for the Coronation, but Nothing quickly reverses into a belly to belly suplex that sends John flying. As John gets up, Nothing connects with a knee to the face that stuns him before bouncing off of the ropes and taking him down with a running clothesline! Nothing drops down for another cover.”

Mark Davis: “One…”

Pendelton: “But Dmitry has had enough and kicks Nothing to break up the pin before it can even happen. Faith jumps off the turnbuckle at Dmitry for a double axe handle, but Dmitry slaps him out of the air. Titan and Strong enter and renew their brawl with Dmitry, falling to the floor and still fighting while Nothing lifts Vogel into the Alabama Slam.”

Dale McCoy: “But as he goes to throw Vogel back, Vogel rolls down and pulls him into a pinning position, but Faith is right there to break it up. As Faith leaves, Nothing gets up and grabs Vogel before slamming his face into the turnbuckle. Nothing hits him with a couple of hard punches before putting him onto the turnbuckle.”

Pendelton: “Nothing hops up onto the turnbuckle and grabs John before bringing him back into the ring with a massive superplex! Nothing rolls over and goes for the cover.”

Dale McCoy: “But John kicks out at two. Nothing quickly continues his attack by lifting John up and slamming him onto a knee with a backbreaker. Nothing pulls John back up before slamming him to the mat with a back suplex. Nothing quickly hops back up before dropping an elbow onto John and staying there for the cover.”

Pendelton: “Again, Nothing only gets two. Nothing lifts John into the air before slamming him to the mat with the suplex. Nothing wastes some precious time taunting instead of going back onto the attack.”

Dale McCoy: “Nothing turns and goes to get after John Vogel again, but Vogel hops into the air and connects with a surprise enzuigiri! With Nothing down as a result of that kick, John starts to crawl towards Dmitry, looking for the tag.”

Pendelton: “But Matthew Strong and Titan pull Dmitry Petrovich off of the apron and start to fight with him again, causing John Vogel to be left alone in the ring!”

Dale McCoy: “Johnny Faith charges towards John Vogel, but Vogel dodges out of the way, letting Faith bounce off of Treachery’s corner! With Faith down, Vogel catches an incoming Vincent Nothing with a kick to the gut before getting slightly behind Nothing and reaching behind his back and hooking Nothing's head. John grabs Nothing's nearest arm and hooks Nothing's leg before pushing Nothing forward and into the mat with the Coronation! John goes for the cover!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Vincent Nothing has been eliminated!”

Pendelton: “And Treachery strikes back with an elimination! Now it’s three vs. two and Treachery is looking like they could actually come back. But as John Vogel gets up and turns around, Johnny Faith decks him with a clothesline and drops down for a pin attempt.”

Dale McCoy: “Faith only gets a two. Faith lifts John Vogel into the air for a suplex, but Vogel manages to land on his before diving and tagging out to Dmitry Petrovich. Dmitry charges into the ring and decks Faith with a clothesline. Dmitry lifts Faith onto a shoulder, but Faith makes to squirm his way down before raking Dmitry’s eyes!”

Pendelton: “Faith jumps up for the Faith Breaker, but Dmitry just holds him in the air, not even budging! And Dmitry just tosses Faith across the ring despite Faith trying desperately to complete the move! Before Dmitry can continue to go after Faith, he tags out to Titan.”

Dale McCoy: “Titan steps up to Dmitry and gets right into the face of the big Russian, unafraid and not intimidated. Dmitry points to the ropes and Titan runs to them and bounces off of them before running into Dmitry with a shoulder block, but neither man budged! Titan points at the ropes and Dmitry bounces off for a shoulder block, but again neither man budged!”

Pendelton: “Titan bounces off of the ropes and goes for another shoulder block, but Dmitry kicks him in the gut before hitting him on the back with a clubbing forearm shot. Dmitry grabs Titan’s head before slamming his face onto the turnbuckle.”

Dale McCoy: “With Titan in the corner, Dmitry begins kicking him in the kick repeatedly as John Vogel distracts the referee. When the referee finally turns around and sees Dmitry kicking at Titan in the corner, he comes over and begins to administer the count.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three! Four!”

Pendelton: “Dmitry backs away before the count of five. Dmitry quickly charges back in, however, and hits Titan with a big clothesline! As Titan stumbles out of the corner, Dmitry lifts him into the air before powering him to the mat with the sidewalk slam. Dmitry hooks the legs.”

Dale McCoy: “But the powerful Titan kicks out at two. Dmitry pulls Titan up and looks to go for another sidewalk slam, but Titan clubs him on the back of the head to get down before pulling Dmitry to the mat with the Russian legsweep.”

Pendelton: “Titan lifts the big Russian onto a shoulder before running and slamming him to the mat with a powerslam! What a feat of strength!”

Dale McCoy: “It doesn’t look like Titan is done. The stout man grabs Dmitry and pulls him to his feet before scooping him up and tossing him to the mat with the body slam. Titan lifts Dmitry into the air and slams him to the mat with a suplex before bouncing off of the ropes and dropping an elbow onto Dmitry’s chest. Titan hooks a leg.”

Pendelton: “Dmitry is quick to kick out at one. Titan lifts Dmitry into the air, looking for the Fall from Grace, but Dmitry manages to land on his feet behind Titan. But Titan turns and kicks Dmitry in the gut before he can do anything.”

Dale McCoy: “Titan gets a double underhook before lifting Dmitry into the air, spinning him out, and slamming him to the mat. Titan drops a leg across the throat before hooking a leg for another attempt at the pin.”

Pendelton: “Again Dmitry Petrovich kicks out at one, but it’s looking like this offense is taking its toll on him. Dmitry might want to consider tagging out to John Vogel who has been recovering on the outside.”

Dale McCoy: “Titan grabs and sends him flying to the mat with an exploder suplex. Titan waits for Dmitry to get up before hitting him with a nasty lariat! Titan drops down and hooks the leg again for the cover.”

Pendelton: “Dmitry kicks out again, but this time at two. Here’s being dominated by Titan here, and I got to say, that’s an unusual thing to see happen.”

Dale McCoy: “Titan is signaling that it’s all over as he goes to lift Dmitry for a powerbomb, but Dmitry doesn’t budge! Titan tries again, but in lieu of this failure, Dmitry tosses him to the mat with the back body drop. Dmitry follows that up with a samoan drop before tagging in John Vogel. Dmitry drops an elbow onto Titan’s chest before exiting the ring as John climbs onto the turnbuckle. John leaps and comes down on Titan with a senton before hooking the legs.”

Pendelton: “But Titan is still way too fresh and pushes John off of him at two. John tries to pull Titan to his feet, but a few hard punches to the gut allows Titan to take control. Grabbing John by the throat, Titan turns and whips him to the mat.”

Dale McCoy: “The whiplash of the impact causes John to stagger as he tries to get back to his feet, allowing Titan the opportunity to run through him with a shoulder block. Titan lifts John Vogel with a suplex, but Vogel rakes the eyes and knees Titan on the head to get down before jumping and pulling Titan to the mat with a victory roll!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Titan has been eliminated!”

Pendelton: “I don’t believe it! John Vogel just eliminated Titan! Titan looks furious and wants to get revenge, but the referee forces him to leave after threatening to disqualify Relentless. Johnny Faith is quick to get into the ring and catches Vogel with a kick to the gut.”

Dale McCoy: “Johnny Faith takes Vogel to the mat with a spinning neckbreaker before bouncing off of the ropes and coming back to knock Vogel back to the mat with a jumping elbow. Faith grabs John from behind before pulling him to the mat with a side Russian legsweep and floating on top for the cover.”

Pendelton: “John Vogel pushes off of the mat at two. Faith pulls Vogel up and onto the shoulders, but John Vogel elbows him on the side of the face to get down before running him towards Treachery’s turnbuckle and shoving him into.”

Dale McCoy: “As Faith bounces back, John catches him on the back of the head with an elbow before tagging in Dmitry Petrovich. Petrovich lifts Faith up before slamming him onto the mat with the body slam. Dmitry doesn’t look to be done just yet and lifts Faith up for the Soviet Domination, but Faith manages to squirm free before connecting with a few punches to Dmitry’s face.”

Pendelton: “Seeing that his punches aren’t doing much, Faith turns and runs to the ropes before bouncing off of them using them for momentum for a running DDT on Dmitry!”

Dale McCoy: “Faith quickly scampers onto a turnbuckle before leaping at Dmitry, but Dmitry catches him in midair before swinging Faith around and slamming Faith to the mat with the Perestroika! Dmitry hooks a leg.”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Johnny Faith has been eliminated!”

Pendelton: “Surprisingly, Treachery has managed to get this match to a two vs. one situation with Relentless leader Matthew Strong being the last man on the other team.”

Dale McCoy: “Matthew gets right on the attack with punches to Dmitry, but Dmitry ends up just grabbing Matthew and hitting him with a hard headbutt that knocks him to the mat. Matthew gets back up only to be decked with a hard lariat. Dmitry whips Matthew into the ropes before catching him with a big boot on his way back! Dmitry drops down for the cover.”

Pendelton: “Relentless would have been fired if Matthew Strong would have been pinned there, but Strong kicked out at two. Dmitry pulls Strong up, but Strong is quick to jab the eyes to take the advantage.”

Dale McCoy: “Matthew pulls Dmitry into a front facelock and begins kneeing him repeatedly in the face before finally deciding to pull him to the mat with a DDT. Strong hops to his feet and poses before walking across the ring and slapping John Vogel across the face. John tries to get into the ring, distracting the referee who now has to hold him back.”

Pendelton: “And meanwhile Matthew Strong spreads Dmitry’s legs and drives his knee right into Dmitry’s groin! Once not being enough, Strong drives his knee into the groin again before rolling into the jackknife cover as the referee turns around.”

Dale McCoy: “But Aaron Blake is immediately on the apron to distract the referee. Matthew Strong waits for over three seconds before releasing the pin attempt and knocking Blake from the ring apron. Turning, Matthew charges at John and knocks him off of the apron as well before dropping an elbow onto Dmitry and going for the cover again.”

Pendelton: “Dmitry is out at two and Strong goes to work with stomps to the Russian. But Dmitry isn’t one to stay down and starts to get up, prompting Matthew to begin to hit him with forearms. Dmitry pushes Matthew away, but Matthew comes back with an enzuigiri that puts the Russian back down.”

Dale McCoy: “Matthew Strong drops a knee onto Dmitry before getting back up and dropping a second knee onto Dmitry’s face. Strong gets back up before dropping a third knee onto Dmitry’s face. With Dmitry still down, Matthew runs and bounces off of the ropes before jumping into the air and landing knee-first onto Petrovich’s face. Matthew hooks a leg for the cover.”

Pendelton: “Despite the knees, Dmitry kicks out at two. Matthew decides this might be his best chance and tries to lift Dmitry for the White Light Experience, but Dmitry doesn’t budge and instead knocks Strong to the mat with an elbow to the back of the head.”

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry turns and tags in John Vogel who climbs onto the top turnbuckle. John Vogel leaps for a crossbody, but Matthew Strong jumps and gets both of his knees aligned with the falling Vogel’s chest as they hit the mat. Matthew Strong just countered into the White Light Experience! Strong hooks both legs for the cover!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, John Vogel has been eliminated!”

Pendelton: “Although John Vogel just got eliminated, Dmitry is already in the ring. As Matthew Strong turns around, Dmitry lifts him onto a shoulder before spiking his head into the mat with the Iron Curtain! Dmitry hooks a leg!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Matthew Strong has been eliminated! The winners of the match via total team elimination, Dmitry Petrovich, Eric Vogel, John Vogel, and Jean-Pierre Renoir, Treachery!”

Dale McCoy: “After a hard fought war, Treachery has emerged victorious. What this means is that Relentless is now officially fired from Full Throttle Wrestling!”

Pendelton: “And while that’s a shame, there’s nothing to be done about it. What catches my attention though is that Renoir walked out of this match.”

Dale McCoy: “That’s right, Renoir abandoned his team. It’ll be interesting to see how Aaron Blake, and all of Treachery for that matter, handles this situation.”

Pendelton: “I think they are going to handle it with force, Dale.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Standing in the ring is none other than the current FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Antonio Del Veccio. With the strap resting on his shoulder, Veccio waits to be handed a microphone before beginning to speak.

Antonio Del Veccio: “Every time people come to try and take my title, I turn them back. Every time a fool thinks that he can actually take this belt from me, I prove him wrong. Last time I defended my title, Christian Grenier found himself out of a job, and he’s only the beginning.”

Antonio smiles at the crowd as he continues.

Antonio Del Veccio: “You see, Adam Vogel decided that he was going to try and pick an opponent for me here tonight. However, I told him that the only way that I was going to defend this title, was if it was under my terms, and my terms are that my opponent put his job on the line. Of course, when Vogel heard this, he threatened to fire me and a number of other things, but the fact is that I am the champion and there isn’t a chance that even Adam Vogel will take this title from me. So Vogel, if you want to try stripping me of this belt for refusing to fight your picked opponent, go ahead and try it. The only thing you’ll accomplish is losing your World Heavyweight Championship when I take it with me!”

The crowd boos as Antonio offers up a cocky smile.

Antonio Del Veccio: “So tonight, instead of doing what that pest Adam Vogel wants, I fight on my own terms. Whoever wants a shot at me and MY FTW World Heavyweight Championship need only step out of the back and walk down to this ring. But bear in mind, if you lose, which you will, you will be immediately fired from your Full Throttle Wrestling contract. You approaching this ring is an agreement to that condition, and whether Adam Vogel likes it or not, the Full Throttle Wrestling roster will be getting thinner.”

The boos continue to flow as Antonio Del Veccio stares towards the backstage.

Antonio Del Veccio: “So who’s it going to be tonight? Who wants to be added to the list of failures that have found themselves underneath the heel of Antonio Del Veccio? Who wants to find themselves on the unemployment line? Come on! Don’t keep me waiting; I’m sure at least one of your morons in the back thinks that you can actually defeat me.”

Lloyd Shields walks out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand.

Lloyd Shields: “You know Antonio; I am sick and tired of hearing you flap your gums week in and week out. Every damn time we have a show, Antonio comes out here and runs his mouth about how he’s done this or how he’s done that. Well Antonio, it ends tonight.”

The crowd bristles with excitement at someone finally coming out to shut Antonio up.

Lloyd Shields: “So here’s what’s going to happen tonight Antonio. I am going to come down there and get into the ring with you, putting up my job here in FTW while you put up that FTW World Heavyweight Championship. I’m then going to beat you from pillar to post before pinning you and taking the FTW World Heavyweight Championship from you. Then you, in disgrace and embarrassment after losing your title when you bragged about it not being possible, will slink back to your kennel with your tail stuck between your legs.”

Lloyd smiles as cheers are heard from the fans who are just as sick of hearing Antonio as Lloyd is.

Lloyd Shields: “I hope you’re ready Antonio, because tonight is finally the night that you get what’s coming to you. I will defeat you and I will be the new FTW World Heavyweight Champion!”

Having said what he wanted to say, Lloyd drops the microphone onto the entrance ramp before turning and walking to the backstage.

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Lloyd_10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Antoni11

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Lloyd Shields!”

Slick Pelt’s "Danger” begins playing throughout the arena as Lloyd Shields walks to the ring. After entering the ring, Lloyd removes both his coat and hat before waiting for the match to start.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the current FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Antonio Del Veccio!”

As "Any Means Necessary" by Hammerfall blasts throughout the arena, the Italian wrestler, Antonio Del Veccio, walks out onto the stage. He holds a finger into the air before walking down to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Antonio has recently decided to start putting up these open challenges with the stipulation being his title vs. the opponent’s Full Throttle Wrestling career. So far, Christian Grenier has lost this open challenge and lost his job.”

Pendelton: “And unfortunately, Lloyd Shields could be joining Christian Grenier on the unemployment line if things don’t go his way here tonight.”

Dale McCoy: “But maybe the risk is worth the reward? If Lloyd Shields can manage to pick up the win here tonight, he will become the new FTW World Heavyweight Champion! This could be Lloyd’s first championship here in Full Throttle Wrestling.”

Pendelton: “And that would be big, however, I wouldn’t take this chance if I was him. He’s too green to be doing things like these.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Hearing the bell, Lloyd Shields immediately decks Antonio Del Veccio with a big clothesline. Shields pulls Del Veccio to his feet before throwing him face-first into the turnbuckle pads. Veccio bounces off and stumbles back and into another clothesline from the Texas powerhouse, Lloyd Shields.”

Pendelton: “Lloyd pulls Antonio up before thowing him across the ring with a single underhook suplex! Antonio hit his back so hard that he bounced into a sitting position, and Lloyd takes advantage of that with a hellacious sliding clothesline to the back of the head! Lloyd holds Antonio’s shoulders to the mat.”

Dale McCoy: “And Antonio only just manages to get a shoulder up before the count of three. Lloyd sends Antonio Del Veccio into the ropes with the irish whip before tossing through the air with a big back body drop! Antonio works his way to his feet in the corner while Lloyd waits. Lloyd comes charging in for a clothesline, but Antonio gets both feet up into the jaw.”

Pendelton: “Lloyd stumbles back a step and gives Antonio enough room for a low dropkick to the knee that causes Lloyd to fall face-first into the bottom turnbuckle. Antonio grabs Lloyd’s leg and drags him out before kicking the back of the knee a few times.”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio is looking to lock in the Match Killer, but Lloyd manages to slip his leg out of Antonio’s grasp. Lloyd tries to get to his feet, but Antonio is quick to connect with another dropkick to the knee. Grabbing the leg, Antonio stomps on the knee a few times before trying to work a knee bar, but Lloyd again manages to slip his leg out of Antonio’s grip.”

Pendelton: “As Lloyd tries to get up, Antonio works to keep him down with clubbing forearms, but Lloyd fights back with punches to the gut that stop Antonio’s offense.”

Dale McCoy: “Lloyd gets to his feet and connects with some heavy hands to Antonio’s jaw before grabbing him by the arm and whipping him into the ropes. As Antonio comes back, Lloyd kicks him in the face with the big boot! How did Lloyd manage to do that with a hurt leg?”

Pendelton: “He dug down deep, and it looks like he’s going to do it again. Lloyd, despite the injured leg, is signaling for the Southern Hospitality! He lifts Antonio onto his shoulders, but the knee gives out! Antonio lands behind Lloyd and quickly kicks Lloyd on the back of the head.”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio grabs Lloyd’s leg and drops to the mat to lock in the Match Killer! Lloyd tries to pull himself to a rope, but instead finds himself tapping out!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via submission and STILL the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Antonio Del Veccio!”

Pendelton: “And just like that, another man is fired from Full Throttle Wrestling. Antonio has eliminated two other FTW wrestlers, and I doubt it’ll end tonight.”

Dale McCoy: “Antonio managed to pull out the win, but Lloyd Shields really dominated this match for the most part. Had Lloyd not have made one mistake, he could have won and we could have been looking at a new champion.”

Pendelton: “But he was too green and he lost, like I said. Lloyd would have known to remain on the attack if he was more experienced, but he isn’t so he lost. Antonio is going through these rookies like they’re nothing.”

Dale McCoy: “Unfortunately, you’re right. Antonio is destroying the younger parts of our roster and is really hurting this company. Both Christian and Lloyd look to have a large upside, but we won’t see it because Antonio is a coward.”

After another successful night of Full Throttle Wrestling action, “Time to Shine” by Saliva suddenly starts playing throughout the arena as Adam Vogel walks out from the backstage. The owner of FTW is holding a microphone and looks over the audience. After a few seconds, a second man steps out from the back behind Adam Vogel and the two walk down to the ring.

Adam Vogel: “Full Throttle Wrestling is getting bigger and better with every show. You fans have been supporting us as we’ve grown, and I’m excited to announce that we are now in a position to do something great. Full Throttle Wrestling is now in a position to not only continue to provide you fans with the best possible matches, but to also provide the wrestling industry with new talent. It pleases me to announce that Full Throttle Wrestling will be opening a developmental territory for new, young talent called Ring of Fire!”

The fans react with cheers, looking forward to the new talent that can come from a developmental promotion.

Adam Vogel: “To run this promotion, I have hired the talents of a man who is not new to running promotions. I have hired Christopher Owens to be the General Manager of Ring of Fire! He will handle the booking of the matches, the day to day operations of the federation, and the training of the workers. This is a big day for Full Throttle Wrestling, and I look forward to seeing what new talent we can bring to the roster. Thank you for your time folks.”

Adam Vogel nods at the fans before turning and chatting with Christopher Owens as the two men head out of the ring.

Dale McCoy: "What a night of action we had! Five men lost their jobs tonight as Relentless was defeated by Treachery and Lloyd Shields failed to defeat Antonio in the open challenge."

Pendelton: "We also saw William LaCroix betray Ethan O'Reilly and Jean-Pierre Renoir walk out on Treachery during the four vs. four losers leave town stable match."

Dale McCoy: "And personally I can't wait to see the fallout from those events, but unfortunately we'll have to wait until later. Until next time, I'm Dale McCoy."

Pendelton: "And I'm Pendelton, saying so long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - Survival of the Fittest (July 29, 2012)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Throttle Wrestling :: FTW Shows :: FTW Shows-
Jump to: