Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Fullth10

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to another night of Full Throttle Wrestling action! Tonight marks the return of November to Remember, and hopefully we'll have a set of matches that will live up to your expectations!"

Pendelton: "But with Aaron Blake acting as Full Throttle Wrestling's new General Manager, I wouldn't expect much."

Dale McCoy: "Regardless of what Pendelton thinks, we have at least one great match scheduled to take place tonight. Paredyse is scheduled to take on Alexander Ravensdale for the FTW Television Championship, and based on their performances lately, we can expect that match to be very memorable."

Pendelton: "Yeah, but knowing Aaron Blake, I would be surprised if he didn't screw this show despite that match."

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Ftwsep10

With a flick of her hair, Elizabeth Archer signals her annoyance with the situation she now finds herself in. Beside her is the giant man from Germany, her client, Hugo Andore.

Elizabeth Archer: “This is absolutely ridiculous! Hugo is undefeated in this federation, and instead of giving him a quality opponent, Aaron Blake decides to place Hugo against another one of Full Throttle Wrestling’s forgotten wrestlers. I can barely make myself use that term to describe these men, but soon I won’t have to. Hugo is in an exceptionally bad mood due to his absence from Full Throttle Wrestling; David doesn’t stand a chance of making it out of this building with his hide, much less with a win.”

Hugo grunts before punching his hand.

Hugo Andore: “Hugo will destroy the little man. He doesn’t stand chance against Hugo, just look at Hugo’s muscles!”

The giant flexes his huge arms for the camera, looking even more intimidating than he usually does.

Elizabeth Archer: “That’s right, Hugo baby! Show them your stuff! With a body like that and with me telling him what to do, my Hugo is an unstoppable wrecking ball just waiting to take his rightful place as the king of wrestling! Now come on Hugo, it’s time to get ready to make a further mark on this impressionable federation.”

With a small gesture to the big man, Elizabeth leads Hugo away from the camera and down the hall. The two continue to have a conversation, but the camera doesn’t follow them, and so their conversation isn’t picked up.

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) David_10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Hugo_a10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, David Strongcock!”

Sir Edward Elgar’s Pomp and Circumstance March No.1 begins to play as David Strongcock walks down to the ring, interacting with the fans as he goes. As he slides in, David pulls his cape off and tosses it to a ring hand.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Hugo Andore!”

Hollywood Undead’s “My Town” begins playing throughout the arena as Elizabeth steps out onto the entrance ramp. She turns her back to the ring and bends over, giving the audience a view of her before looking back and giving them a wink. After the seductive display, Elizabeth motions to the backstage. After a moment, the giant Hugo Andore steps out after her and walks to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Tonight, David Strongcock has the unenviable job of taking on the undefeated and undaunted Hugo Andore.”

Pendelton: “Since making his debut, Hugo Andore has been a mountain in that ring. Not only is he undefeated, but he’s been completely dominate in his matches. It will be difficult for David Strongcock to far much better than Hugo’s past victims.”

Dale McCoy: “And victim is a good word for it. No one has been able to stay in the ring with Hugo, each match turns into what can essentially be termed a slaughter! Hugo has dominated every single person to step into that ring with him, and I’m afraid that tonight may not be different.”

Pendelton: “I’d have to agree with that.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “David Strongcock hits Hugo with a few punches to the jaw, but they have no effect! David runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before jumping and trying to drive his groin into Hugo’s face, but Hugo moves his head slightly and catches David! Spinebuster from Hugo!”

Pendelton: “That move just shook the entire ring with its impact! Hugo’s strength is something that any future opponent of his will have to be very afraid of.”

Dale McCoy: “Hugo waits for David to get up before charging him and nearly taking off his head with the Hammerline!”

Pendelton: “Hugo is measuring up his opponent and waiting for David to again get to his feet. I think the end is almost here already, Dale! Elizabeth looks a bit disappointed outside of the ring about this though.”

Dale McCoy: “As David groggily gets to his feet, Hugo lifts him into a gorilla press before swinging them and falling, catching David and slamming his face into the mat with a reverse STO! There’s the Megaton Press! Hugo’s going for the cover and you have to think that it’s over!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Hugo Andore!”

Pendelton: “And Hugo with another quick victory and another impressive showing as he continues his streak of dominance here in Full Throttle Wrestling.”

Dale McCoy: “Elizabeth might earn herself the scorn of the locker room for bringing this monster into the company, but right now the roster is earning her scorn for not presenting Hugo with more of a challenge.”

Pendelton: “Who can provide a challenge for Hugo? The guy is so big and strong that he’ll be a mountain to whomever he fights. I’ve been a world champion before and even I wouldn’t want to step into the ring to face that monster!”

Dale McCoy: “You have that choice, but the rest of the locker room does not. I feel bad for whoever is holding the title when Hugo finally gets a shot at him.”
Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Sitting backstage without his trading cards yet again is The Executive Brooklyn Producer. A look of anger rests on The Producer’s face.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “What the hell is going on around here? Aaron Blake is the new GM of Full Throttle Wrestling? He’s bringing in whomever he wants to this organization whenever he wants? Well, I don’t think that I like that very much. Aaron Blake is a blackheart and nothing more, even I can see that. He’s not going to look out for the rest of the roster, he’s only going to continue what he has already done, benefit his own clients.”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer shakes his head in disgust.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “We saw the first example of Aaron Blake’s corruption last show when HE helped Artemis Lancer cheat to defeat Ethan O’Reilly! As a man of integrity, I cannot allow this kind of action to go unpunished. My fans would be disappointed in me if I allowed this to go unnoticed. That is why tonight, I will defeat Artemis Lancer for Ethan O’Reilly and for Full Throttle Wrestling.”

Lifting a finger in the air, The Executive Brooklyn Producer yells out.

The Executive Brooklyn Producer: “TO VICTORY!”

The Executive Brooklyn Producer turns to the door and runs out of it, leaving the cameraman alone in the locker room.

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Artemi10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Ebp10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Artemis Lancer!”

The song “Breakdown” by Tantric begins to play as Artemis Lancer walks onto the entrance ramp followed by Aaron Blake. Artemis lifts his arm into the air and pats his elbow before walking down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, The Executive Brooklyn Producer!”

"BROOKLYN RAGE~!" by LittleKuriboh begins playing as The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks onto the stage. A fan yells out "OH MAH GOD! IT'S POKERFACE BY LADY GAGA!" This prompts The Executive Brooklyn Producer to walk over to the fan and channel Achmed the Dead Terrorist. "SILENCE!....I KEEL YOU!" The Executive Brooklyn Producer then puts on a smile and waves at the other fans in attendance as the lyrics for the song start running. After a few seconds of waving, The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks down to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “In his debut, Artemis Lancer took down one of Full Throttle Wrestling’s largest guys when he knocked Ethan O’Reilly out cold for the pinfall victory. However, that match wasn’t without its fair share of controversy.”

Pendelton: “I would say. Aaron Blake distracted the referee while Lancer swapped out his elbow pad with another before making the knockout. I don’t know about you, but I find that to be very suspicious.”

Dale McCoy: “Well tonight Artemis will have a chance to prove his detractors wrong if he can knock off The Executive Brooklyn Producer here tonight.”

Pendelton: “Maybe, but even if he doesn’t cheat to win this match, the guy is still pretty sketchy.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Artemis charges for EBP, but EBP trips him to the mat with a drop toe-hold. The Executive quickly rolls into a headlock, much to Artemis’s annoyance. Artemis works his way to his feet before pushing him to the ropes. As EBP comes back, Artemis goes for the shoulder block, but EBP knocks him down instead!”

Pendelton: “EBP quickly follows that up with an elbow drop before holding the shoulders down for the cover, but Artemis kicks out before the count of one.”

Dale McCoy: “Artemis quickly hops to his feet only to be hit with a series of stiff punches from The Executive Brooklyn Producer that forces him into the corner. The referee moves to intervene, but EBP relents before he has to step in, only for Artemis to jab him in the eye!”

Pendelton: “Artemis takes advantage of the temporary blindness to pull EBP into the corner and begin hitting him with a bunch of punches as the referee begins to count.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three! Four!”

Dale McCoy: “Artemis quickly pulls away at four, but not without slapping EBP across the face beforehand. As Artemis laughs about the slap, EBP scowls before charging out of the corner and knocking Artemis down with a clothesline! As Artemis gets up, he gets knocked back down by a second clothesline!”

Pendelton: “Artemis gets back up only to be hit with a third clothesline. Artemis again manages to get to his feet, but EBP lifts him into the air before slamming him to the mat with the body slam!”

Dale McCoy: “As Artemis groggily tries to work his way to his feet yet again, The Executive Brooklyn Producer runs to the ropes and bounces off of them before diving into Artemis with a punch! Will that signature punch be enough to give EBP his first win?”

Pendelton: “EBP hooks the legs, but the referee is caught up with Aaron Blake! The Executive Brooklyn Producer eventually realizes this and gives up the cover to get the referee back.”

Dale McCoy: “But this gives Artemis time to recover, and he rolls to the edge of the ring before taking off his elbow pad and tossing it to the floor before putting on that other elbow pad we saw him use in his last match.”

Pendelton: “As The Executive turns around, Artemis jumps into the air and strikes him with that elbow! Aaron jumps off the apron as Artemis hooks the leg after connecting with the Lance!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Artemis Lancer!”

Dale McCoy: “Once again, Artemis Lancer wins by knocking out his opponent with that elbow shot of his, but similar to his last match, he only accomplished this after switching his elbow pad out for what may have been a loaded one.”

Pendelton: “In my mind, this kid didn’t prove a damn thing here tonight by winning in the fashion that he did. He didn’t defeat the Producer legitimately, and he certainly looked like he would have lost had Blake not intervened.”

Dale McCoy: “Well, one day, Artemis will get what’s coming to him when Aaron Blake isn’t there to protect him. When that happens, I am sure that the locker room, as well as these fans, will be very happy.”

Pendelton: “Most definitely.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

In a locker room, the camera is looking over someone’s shoulder at a television. On the television is the match between Colton Charles Cai Cobb and Alexander Ravensdale. The match is near the conclusion, and the camera watches as Paredyse distracts Colton long enough to enable Ravensdale to win the bout. As the camera adjusts its position, we can see that the person standing in front of the television is Paredyse, who is now laughing softly into his hand.

Paredyse: “It’s always so nice to see someone so cruel fail.”

With a smile on his face, Paredyse turns to look at the camera.

Paredyse: “And what’s more than that, I earned myself a shot at Ravensdale by screwing Colton. An interesting twist of fate if I do say so myself, and how rich it is. Colton deserved everything he got, and if I have my way, I will get everything I deserve here tonight. And who says that Paredyse can’t be rather vindictive when he wants to be?”

Another small giggle leaves Paredyse’s mouth.

Paredyse: “I think tonight will be a good night. I’m sorry Ravensdale, but your time as Television Champion has come to an end. That belt would look too good on the waist of the World’s Most Beautiful Professional Wrestler for me to let you get away here tonight. And don’t think that you can beat me Ravensdale, because the last time we had a match, you only won because Antonio Del Veccio assaulted me during the match. Tonight, I will achieve what Colton wishes he could achieve when I beat you in that ring.”

Paredyse gives the camera one last coy smile before turning back to the TV and rewinding the match to watch Colton lose once again.

Alexander Ravensdale stands in front of the camera backstage. His shoulder is still bandaged up and on his good shoulder rests the FTW Television Championship. Ravensdale looks incensed as he begins to speak.

Alexander Ravensdale: “I have been undefeated since coming back to Full Throttle Wrestling and winning the FTW Television Championship. I have defended this title against Jones and Colton with an injured arm, and despite the injury, I have come out on top both times. I am the highest ranked wrestler on the FTW roster, and I will be DAMNED if I let some cheap whore take my title away from me!”

Ravensdale pulls the FTW Television Championship off of his shoulder and holds it in front of the camera.

Alexander Ravensdale: “You are going to have to do a lot more than talk to win this belt from me, Paredyse! You can strut around this place with your feathers fluffed all you want, but at the end of the day, you are peacock taking on a lion.”

Placing the title back on his shoulder, Ravensdale continues to speak.

Alexander Ravensdale: “Paredyse, you can go on all day about how Del Veccio screwed you out of a win in a match that happened last year, but we both know that I would have won either way. Your record in this company says all that needs to be said – you are not my equivalent. If you want to talk about our encounters in the past, let’s talk about when I defeated you, Colton, and Michael Jones all in the same match to win this title. Tonight Paredyse, you are going to be what you always have been, a statistic. You are going to be just another number in my win column when I demonstrate to Colton just how you exterminate a flea.”

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Paredy10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Alexan12

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTW Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Paredyse!”

I'm in Heaven (When You Kiss Me) by ATC begins to play throughout the arena. After allowing it to play for a few seconds, the lip-gloss and eyeliner wearing flamboyant male named Paredyse prances down to the ring. He rolls in before blowing a kiss to the crowd and giving them a suggestive wink.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW Television Champion, Alexander Ravensdale!”

"Junkies for Fame" by Shinedown blasts over the arena as Alexander Ravensdale steps out from the backstage of FTW. He stops on the ramp and holds a fist into the air as a series of pyrotechnics explode behind him. Once they subside, Ravensdale pulls his vest off and tosses it onto the ground as he walks to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Alexander Ravensdale won back the title he never lost some time ago, and since then, has defended the belt with a shoulder injury. Somehow, he’s managed to retain the title at every turn, and tonight, he’s facing the man who helped him defeat Colton last week.”

Pendelton: “There are some who believe that had Colton not been distracted by Paredyse, we would have a different champion right now. However, Ravensdale is still the champ but if we recall correctly, the last time these two fought against each other in a one vs. one match, Paredyse would have won if it had not been for Antonio Del Veccio.”

Dale McCoy: “That very well may have been the case, but since then, Ravensdale’s career has skyrocketed while Paredyse’s career has stalled due to his involvement with Colton Charles Cai Cobb. On paper, this looks to be in Alexander’s favor, but this could be Paredyse’s chance to finally push his career in the proper direction.”

Pendelton: “You are right, this could really be Paredyse’s breakout moment here in Full Throttle Wrestling, and with Alexander’s injury, Paredyse is looking to be in a pretty good position to pick up the win.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse advances towards Ravensdale, looking to lock up, but Ravensdale says no to that idea with a kick to the gut. With Paredyse doubled over, Alexander hits him on the back with a few forearms before grabbing him and spinning him around before throwing him into the corner.”

Pendelton: “It doesn’t look like Ravensdale wants to mess around in this match. It seems he’s going for the quick win.”

Dale McCoy: “With Paredyse in the corner, Ravensdale charges in and connects with a shining wizard before hopping down and kicking Paredyse repeatedly on the chest while he is trapped in the corner. The referee moves in to begin a count.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three! Four!”

Pendelton: “Before the referee gets to five, Ravensdale grabs Paredyse and yanks him out of the corner and into a brutal knee to the face. Ravensdale whips the groggy Paredyse into the ropes before hitting him with a spinning wheel kick as he comes back!”

Dale McCoy: “Ravensdale drops a hard knee onto the face of Paredyse before running to the ropes and bouncing off of them before driving his knee hard into the face of Paredyse once again, this time with the shining wizard! Ravensdale hooks both legs, looking for the early victory after a barrage of offense.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two…”

Pendelton: “Paredyse kicks out at two! Ravensdale lifts Paredyse onto his shoulders for the Signum Draconis, but Paredyse manages to get down behind him and run to the ropes before connecting with the running dropkick!”

Dale McCoy: “Ravensdale is quick to get to his feet and charge Paredyse, but Paredyse sends him to the mat with the deep arm drag. Ravensdale again gets up and walks right into a high dropkick from Paredyse! Paredyse grabs Alexander and throws him into the corner. As Ravensdale bounces out, Paredyse jumps onto the turnbuckle before leaping back and throwing Ravensdale with the springboard hurricanrana!”

Pendelton: “Ravensdale groggily gets to his feet as Paredyse bounces off of the ropes. Paredyse runs towards Alexander before jumping and connecting with the running crossbody!”

Dale McCoy: “Alexander kicks out at two. Paredyse grabs him and whips him into the corner before leaping into the air and hitting him with the hip, knocking Ravensdale back to the mat. While Ravensdale tries to recover, Paredyse bounces off of the ropes before diving butt first into him with the shining ass! Paredyse hooks both legs here!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Thr…”

Pendelton: “He almost got Ravensdale with that move, but it isn’t to be as Ravensdale kicks out before the three. Paredyse runs to the ropes and bounces off of them again, but this Ravensdale rushes to him and cuts him off with the running calf kick! Ravensdale into the cover!”

Dale McCoy: “But Paredyse kicks out at two. Ravensdale whips Paredyse to the corner before charging in looking for the spear, but Paredyse pulls himself up and over the incoming Ravensdale and Alexander’s injured shoulder goes straight into the metal! Paredyse quickly rolls Ravensdale into a tight cover!”

Pendelton: “Despite slamming his hurt shoulder into the metal, Ravensdale manages to force Paredyse off of him just before the three!”

Dale McCoy: “Paredyse runs to the ropes and tries to bounce off of them, but Colton reaches into the ring and nearly trips him! When did Colton get down here? As Paredyse turns around, Ravensdale connects with the superkick! Ravensdale hooks a leg!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL the FTW Television Champion, Alexander Ravensdale!”

Pendelton: “Alexander Ravensdale once again managed to retain his title, but not without some assistance from Colton Charles Cai Cobb, who once again screwed Paredyse. This could have been the breakout moment for him, but that was taken away by Colton.”

Dale McCoy: “Wait a second, Colton is sliding into the ring! He’s grabbed Ravensdale and runs him to the ropes before throwing him over them! Ravensdale landed hard on the outside! Paredyse is still out from that superkick, what could Colton be planning?”

Pendelton: “Colton lifts Paredyse up and slams him to the mat with the Ground Zero! It looks like Colton wanted to make another statement here tonight, and I think he accomplished that.”

Dale McCoy: “Colton smiles over the prone Paredyse, could this be what it’ll look like when these two meet again? Only time will tell.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Inside of his locker room, Michael Jones is excitedly doing some pre-match stretching. Noticing the camera, Michael stops stretching and begins to speak.

Michael Jones: “You know, when Aaron Blake first took control of this company, many felt that he would abuse his powers and make for a poor general manager. Some people still feel this way, but I can tell you that I am not one of them. I think Aaron Blake is doing a good job, because finally someone has realized that I am a top competitor here in this company! Tonight, Aaron Blake has given me the opportunity to win the FTW World Heavyweight Championship from Dmitry Petrovich, and I’ll be damned if I let that opportunity go to waste.”

A determined look appears on Michael’s face as he continues to speak.

Michael Jones: “As a former Television Champion, I know I have what it takes to defeat Dmitry Petrovich here tonight to become the new FTW World Heavyweight Champion! Tonight is the night I have been waiting my entire career for! Tonight is the night that I prove all those disbelievers wrong! Tonight is the night that I show everyone just how good I can really be!”

A dreamy sort-of look appears on Michael’s face.

Michael Jones: “And when I win and become the new Champion, Paredyse will have no choice but to admire my elegant form! In one night I’ll not only validate my career, but also reclaim my lost love! This is going to be great!”

Michael pushes the cameraman out of his locker room before closing the door and getting ready for his match.

Sitting in what was formally Adam Vogel’s office is none other than the new general manager of Full Throttle Wrestling, Aaron Blake. Beside him stands his primary client and FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Dmitry Petrovich. As Blake sits at his new desk, he looks towards Dmitry with a pleased expression.

Aaron Blake: “Tonight has gone swimmingly thus far. It is a surprise that anyone would want Adam Vogel to come back when I am providing such quality entertainment! And how could anyone think that I am biased when I am giving someone the quality of Michael Jones a match against you here tonight for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship?”

Dmitry offers Blake a shrug of his shoulders as a response.

Aaron Blake: “My thoughts exactly. If it wasn’t for their jealousy of my success, they would be far more happy having me as their general manager in place of that moronic Adam Vogel. Now Dmitry, I suggest you go get ready for your match against Michael Jones.”

With a nod, Dmitry strolls out of the office, leaving Aaron alone.

Aaron Blake: “Now then, at our next event, I think Kazu Nagai and William LaCroix should defend their FTW World Tag Team Championships against…yes, that should make for an interesting match.”

With Aaron Blake absorbed in his booking, the camera soon begins to fade to black.

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Michae11 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Dmitry11

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTW World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Michael Jones!”

Alkaline Trio's "Fall Victim" plays as Michael Jones walks to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Svyaschennaya Voyna, composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov, plays throughout the arena as Dmitry Petrovich steps out onto the ramp followed closely by his manager, Aaron Blake. Dmitry ignores the audience completely as he walks down to the ring. After climbing into the ring, Dmitry waits patiently for the bell to ring as Aaron Blake gives him some last minute advice.

Dale McCoy: “Once again, Aaron Blake has made a…questionable…decision regarding who should fight Dmitry Petrovich.”

Pendelton: “I don’t think we really need to mix words here, Aaron Blake is intentionally picking out who he thinks are weak targets for Dmitry. He wants his guy to retain the belt against challengers who don’t stand a chance.”

Dale McCoy: “Are you saying Michael Jones doesn’t stand a chance here against Dmitry? It was only a few weeks ago that Michael was holding the FTW Television Championship. He very well could end up defeating Dmitry here to win the FTW World Heavyweight Championship, an achievement he would be ecstatic to earn.”

Pendelton: “I never said Michael wasn’t a competent competitor, I merely stated that this is a mismatch. Michael is very small when compared to Dmitry, and Michael’s style in-ring doesn’t favor him in this bout.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Dmitry knocks Michael down right off the start with a hard clothesline. Michael gets back up and attempts a kick to the gut, but Dmitry catches the leg before pulling Michael into another hard clothesline.”

Pendelton: “Well, this match is starting out as I guessed it would.”

Dale McCoy: “Michael gets back up and goes for a punch, but Dmitry blocks it before connecting with a headbutt that sends Michael back to the mat. Dmitry quickly yanks Michael up and into the air before tossing him into the corner.”

Pendelton: “Dmitry charges in after the toss, but Michael kicks him in the face! As Dmitry stumbles back, Michael pulls himself onto the turnbuckle.”

Dale McCoy: “As Dmitry turns around, Michael leaps from the top and drives his knee into Dmitry’s face with the Screaming Soul! Michael hooks a leg, but the referee is out of position because of Blake and is slow getting down to make the count.”

Pendelton: “Dmitry kicks out before the three. Perhaps if Aaron Blake hadn’t caused the referee to be out of position, we would have a new champion.”

Dale McCoy: “Michael climbs onto the turnbuckle again. Michael leaps for another Screaming Soul, but Dmitry catches him and slams him to the mat with the powerbomb!”

Pendelton: “Dmitry lifts Michael onto a shoulder before spiking him into the mat with the Iron Curtain! Dmitry hooks the leg.”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL the FTW World Heavyweight Champion, Dmitry Petrovich!”

Dale McCoy: “And for the second time tonight, Aaron Blake influences the result of a match! The general manager is not supposed to help wrestlers in their matches!”

Pendelton: “Well, that’s Aaron Blake for you; once a scumbag, always a scumbag. There isn’t much he won’t do to win.”

Dale McCoy: “It’s a shame that Adam Vogel isn’t here to run this show like how it’s supposed to be run. How long will this farce created by Aaron Blake go on? Who knows, but until next time, I’m Dale McCoy.”

Pendelton: “And I’m Pendelton, saying so long.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - November to Remember (November 25, 2012)
Page 1 of 1