Full Throttle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Throttle Wrestling

Closed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Vogel
Admin

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Empty
PostSubject: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Fullth10

Dale McCoy: "Hello and welcome to another edition of Full Throttle Wrestling's Velocity. Tonight is another big night as we have a Television Championship match for you fans."

Pendelton: "Not only is it for the title, but it's between the former member of Treachery, Jean-Pierre Renoir, and current member of Treachery, Shiloh Jones."

Dale McCoy: "We also have Kazu Nagai vs. Ace Hawkins and The Executive Brooklyn Producer vs. Oliver Evans for you as well."

Pendelton: "This will be a night of action, let's see what happens!"

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Ftwsep10

As Oliver Evans walks in the parking lot towards the arena, Aaron Blake walks out to meet him.

Aaron Blake: “Oliver! There you are! Hey, I told you that I would be getting you on a win streak here soon, and tonight, I have found the perfect opponent to start with. Tonight, you are going to face someone who you hate. Tonight, you are going to face someone you know you are better than. Tonight, you are going to face the winless Executive Brooklyn Producer!”

Before Oliver can react, Aaron Blake continues.

Aaron Blake: “This is the best time to get your revenge for all the times you had to see that little miscreant wrestle. He hasn’t been able to defeat anyone so far in his Full Throttle Wrestling career, and that streak will continue here tonight when you pick up another win.”

Oliver Evans smiles as he hears the news from Aaron Blake.

Oliver Evans: “With you in my corner, this will be easier than buttering bread in the morning. The Executive Brooklyn Producer is going to get what’s coming to him, that’s for sure. It’s about time too, I’m sick of hearing his annoying voice and his annoying music. I’m going to love pushing that chump down the rankings.”

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Ebp10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Oliver10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, The Executive Brooklyn Producer!”

"BROOKLYN RAGE~!" by LittleKuriboh begins playing as The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks onto the stage. A fan yells out "OH MAH GOD! IT'S POKERFACE BY LADY GAGA!" This prompts The Executive Brooklyn Producer to walk over to the fan and channel Achmed the Dead Terrorist. "SILENCE!....I KEEL YOU!" The Executive Brooklyn Producer then puts on a smile and waves at the other fans in attendance as the lyrics for the song start running. After a few seconds of waving, The Executive Brooklyn Producer walks down to the ring.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Oliver Evans!”

“God Save the Queen” begins playing throughout the arena as Oliver Evans walks down to the ring.

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer has always been the trigger that sets Oliver Evans off. He has never liked him and he never will like him. These two have feuded in the past and it burns Oliver up that he lost those feuds. It’s not really a surprise why Aaron Blake would chose a winless Producer for Oliver to try and beat up.”

Pendelton: “A winless competitor is still a competitor. Oliver Evans better not focus on that record and instead focus on business here tonight, or else The Executive Brooklyn Producer is going to be breaking that winless streak.”

Dale McCoy: “The Executive Brooklyn Producer has defeated Oliver when it has counted the most before, so there is no reason it can’t happen again. Oliver Evans should try and stay on his A game, you’re right.”

Pendelton: “I know I’m right, I’m a veteran of the ring wars.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Ray Johnson, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “As the bell sounds, Oliver Evans quickly connects with a kick to the gut of the Producer before grabbing him into a headlock. Oliver squeezes down on the head, but the Producer lifts him for a back suplex…but Oliver lands behind him on his feet! As EBP turns around, Oliver hooks him into another headlock.”

Pendelton: “The Producer hits Oliver in the stomach with a few punches to get free before loosening Oliver’s jaw with a few more hard blows. The Producer grabs Oliver and whips him in the ropes with before knocking him down with a shoulder block. The Producer drops down for the cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One…”

Dale McCoy: “The Producer barely gets a one count. The Producer tries to suplex Oliver, but Oliver lands behind him before hitting him on the back of the head with a hard elbow. Oliver clubs the Producer on the back with a few forearm shots before pulling him to the mat with a neckbreaker.”

Ray Johnson: “One…”

Pendelton: “But Oliver only gets a one count this time. Oliver tries to pull The Producer up, but EBP lifts him onto his shoulders before putting Oliver into the mat with the rolling samoan drop.”

Dale McCoy: “The Producer pulls The Executive Brooklyn Producer up before slamming him to the mat with a body slam. EBP quickly follows that up with an elbow drop before pulling him up and slamming him to the mat with a suplex before rolling into the cover.”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two…”

Pendelton: “Oliver pushes himself off the mat at two. The Producer sends Oliver into the corner with an irish whip before coming in with a clothesline. EBP slams Oliver to the mat with another suplex before climbing onto the turnbuckle.”

Dale McCoy: “EBP comes down with a big elbow to the heart before hooking a leg for the cover, but Aaron Blake is distracting the referee! The Executive Brooklyn Producer gives up the pin and walks over to the referee and Aaron Blake, trying to get Blake down and the referee to turn around.”

Pendelton: “But Oliver takes advantage of the distraction and pushes The Executive Brooklyn Producer into the ropes before rolling him into a cover. As the referee begins counting, Oliver grabs hold of the ropes for extra leverage!”

Ray Johnson: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Oliver Evans!”

Dale McCoy: “Oliver Evans slides out of the ring and gets some distance between The Producer and himself after stealing that win. Blake laughs as The Executive Brooklyn Producer tries to explain that Oliver was holding the ropes.”

Pendelton: “It’s always a hard loss to take when your opponent cheats to win.”

Dale McCoy: “I’d assume you know from experience? Either way, The Producer sinks ever further as Oliver picks up the win here. I don’t think this is going to be the last time these two fight though, as the first is never the last where Oliver is concerned.”

Pendelton: “You know the Executive Brooklyn Producer will want to redeem this loss, Oliver better watch out before picking anymore fights.”
Back to top Go down
https://ftwrestling.forumotion.com
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 pm

As Adam Vogel works diligently at his desk, a soft knock can be heard. Adam Vogel looks up at the door, wondering if someone is actually there or if he is just hearing things. The knocking sound is heard again and this time, Adam Vogel tells the person to come in. A young woman steps into his office and walks up to his desk before sitting on the edge of it, aligning her bosom with Adam’s eyes. Adam looks up to her face with hardly a hesitation.

?: “Mr. Vogel, I have traveled far and wide to find quality opponents in this business, and now that urge brings me to your federation. I think you might have a roster of talented men at your disposal and I think that they will actually be able to present a challenge to me. With that being said, I want a contract with Full Throttle Wrestling.”

Adam Vogel: “Well Miss…uh…”

Elizabeth Archer: “Archer. Elizabeth Archer.”

Elizabeth holds out her hand and Adam takes it for a handshake.

Adam Vogel: “It’s a pleasure, Miss Archer. Full Throttle Wrestling is always looking to add more talented people to its roster, allow me to prepare a contract for you to take a look at.”

Elizabeth Archer: “Hold on there, Mr. Vogel. It would hardly be appropriate for you to offer me a contract without first seeing what it is I actually bring to the table. So here is what I propose, you set up a match at our next event and based on that, offer me a contract. However, there is something that needs to be said, I will not be the one competing. My performance will be on the outside of the ring, but the one who will be competing will no doubt catch your eye. I bring more than you could possibly imagine to the table, Mr. Vogel.”

Adam Vogel stares at Elizabeth with some sense of curiosity at her words.

Adam Vogel: “Well then, I wish you the best in both your performance and the performance of your mystery friend. I hope to see you again in two weeks to offer you a contract and add you to the Full Throttle Wrestling roster.”

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Kazu_n10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Ace_ha10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Kazu Nagai!”

As Kazu Nagai steps out onto the entrance ramp along with his manager, Aaron Blake, the song "Kokoro Kayowasete" by the Homesicks begins to play. Nagai takes the cigarette he was smoking and puts it out using the bare flesh of his arm. After nonchalantly flicking the cigarette away from him, Kazu walks down to the ring for his match.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, Ace Hawkins!”

"Outrage" by Capital Lights begins playing throughout the arena as Ace Hawkins steps out onto the entrance ramp. Walking to the center of the ramp, he stops for a moment before throwing his arms out wide as a volley of pyrotechnics explode behind him. As they subside, the young man begins walking towards the ring, slapping the hands of any fan who reaches out to him. When he arrives at ringside, he hops onto the ring apron before hopping over the top-rope. He climbs onto a turnbuckle to strike a quick pose for the fans.

Dale McCoy: “It’s always good to see Ace Hawkins, but I can’t say the same for Aaron Blake and Kazu Nagai. We’ve already seen Aaron Blake influence the decision of one match so far tonight, will he do it again here?”

Pendelton: “I think that we both know that the answer is yes so long as Kazu needs him to interfere. If Kazu can defeat the young Ace Hawkins on his own, then Blake won’t get directly involved with the match.”

Dale McCoy: “But will Kazu Nagai be able to defeat Ace Hawkins here tonight? Ace is young, hungry, and agile, Kazu may have more trouble than he’s currently thinking he’ll have.”

Pendelton: “Strength vs. Speed, a classic battle. Strength has to make sure to not underestimate speed though or else speed will win.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Michael Bull, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Ace Hawkins jumps into the air and connects with a dropkick to the face of Kazu. Nagai stumbles backwards towards a corner, allowing Ace to connect with a jumping forearm shot. Ace stay on Nagai and falls to the mat, sending Nagai to the center with the monkey flip!”

Pendelton: “As Nagai gets up, Ace uses the ropes for momentum for a one-handed bulldog that plants Nagai!”

Dale McCoy: “Ace is quickly up and follow the bulldog up with a flipping legdrop onto Nagai. Hawkins keeps the momentum and runs to the ropes before jumping on them and springing back onto Nagai with another legdrop. Hawkins hooks a leg for the cover.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two…”

Pendelton: “But Kazu manages to avoid being defeated early by that quick combination of moves from Hawkins. Ace quickly scrambles onto a nearby turnbuckle.”

Dale McCoy: “Ace Hawkins leaps and twists in midair for the Air Raid, but Kazu sidesteps it and kicks him in the gut as he comes down. Kazu grabs Hawkins from behind and lifts him into the air before slamming him into the turnbuckle with a vicious back suplex!”

Pendelton: “Kazu grabs Ace and pulls him up before lifting him and slamming him to the mat with the suplex. Kazu rolls over and pulls Ace back up for a second suplex. Rolling over again, Kazu brings Hawkins back up before slamming him to the mat with the third suplex. Kazu hooks a leg.”

Michael Bull: “One! Two! Thr…”

Dale McCoy: “Ace Hawkins manages to push his shoulder off of the mat before the three. Kazu Nagai whips Hawkins into the ropes before charging in after him, but Hawkins gets his knees up and into Kazu’s face for the counter! Ace pulls himself onto the turnbuckle, but before he can do anything, Kazu has recovered and pushes his legs out from under him causing Hawkins to be crotched on the turnbuckle!”

Pendelton: “Ace Hawkins shouldn’t have gone up there, which was a rookie mistake. He should have either just stayed on the mat or exited out to the floor.”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu Nagai readjusts Hawkins before climbing onto the turnbuckle after him. Kazu grabs Ace…and throws him from the turnbuckle with a huge exploder suplex! That absolutely destroyed Ace Hawkins!”

Pendelton: “Yes it did, but it hurt Kazu too! Holy…Kazu is a freak; he’s getting up as if he didn’t just throw himself off of the turnbuckle!”

Dale McCoy: “Kazu signals that this is the end and pulls Ace up before slamming him to the mat with a back suplex. Kazu maintains his grip and pulls Ace back up before putting him to the mat with a second back suplex. Kazu pulls Ace up again and slams him to the mat with a third back suplex before grabbing his legs and turning him onto his belly with a sharpshooter!”

Pendelton: “Kazu Nagai is trying to inflict pain in this match and he’s doing a pretty good job of it! He’s concentrated on the back and is now inflicting more stress to the back with this submission hold.”

Dale McCoy: “Ace Hawkins yells out in pain as Kazu wrenches back with the sharpshooter. The smaller competitor attempts to pull the bigger aggressor to the ropes, but can’t manage to budge Kazu! Ace, with no other course of action, bites his knuckles to try and hang on; desperate to ignore the futility of his situation.”

Pendelton: “But he can only ignore the pain for so long. Ace Hawkins taps out!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via submission, Kazu Nagai!”

Dale McCoy: “It was a hard fight from Ace Hawkins, but the size and strength of Kazu Nagai managed to secure him the win here tonight.”

Pendelton: “As long as Ace Hawkins takes something from this match and learns from his mistakes, this isn’t truly a loss.”

Dale McCoy: “As the referee helps Ace Hawkins to get to his feet, Aaron Blake enters the ring to celebrate the victory with Kazu. The referee goes to lead Hawkins out of the ring, but Blake suddenly pushes him away before grabbing Hawkins and pulling him to the mat with a Cutter! That’s despicable!”

Pendelton: “When you aren’t a good wrestler, you do things to make yourself feel more relevant. Aaron Blake attacks a worn-out competitor to do just that.”
Back to top Go down
Adam Vogel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Inside the locker room of Treachery, there is a mini celebration going on as the members celebrate both the winning of the World Tag Team Championships and the arrival of William LaCroix into the ranks. Aaron Blake steps in front of the camera to be the center of the crowd’s attention as he begins to speak.

Aaron Blake: “Finally, William LaCroix has realized that Treachery is the place to be and got on the winning team! Too bad Ethan, the right team to hold the titles won. You’re a hack and a fool; it was inevitable that without Alexander, you’d lose. The FTW World Tag Team Championships have found their way back to Treachery, and this time, they won’t be leaving our grasp.”

William LaCroix and Dmitry hold up their belts in the midst of the celebration to emphasize Blake’s words.

Aaron Blake: “But while Treachery should have held all of the titles here in Full Throttle Wrestling, one little annoyance stopped us. One little annoyance showed his true colors when he walked out of the faction vs. faction elimination match and when he walked out of Treachery. We gained William LaCroix on the same night that Jean-Pierre Renoir decided to leave Treachery. How fitting that at the first sign of trouble a Frenchman would run. Well Renoir, you may be the Television champion, but you only got it because of us. But don’t worry too much about defending that title, because after tonight, there will be a new FTW Television Champion, and that man is going to be Shiloh Jones!”

Shiloh poses to the camera as Aaron Blake points at him.

Aaron Blake: “But that’s not all you will no longer be worrying about, Renoir. You see, after tonight, you won’t be wrestling for Full Throttle Wrestling. I own all the contracts of Treachery’s members, and that includes your contract Renoir. However, I am a sporting man, so here’s what’s going to happen. If you defeat Shiloh, then Shiloh will be fired and your contract will be completely controlled by Adam Vogel. However, when you lose, you will be terminated. And like I said before, you will lose. Prepare to find a new place of employment, Mr. Renoir.”

With a cold smile flashed at the camera by Aaron Blake, the scene fades.

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Shiloh10 VS Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Jean-p10

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTW Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, Shiloh Jones!”

“Tarantula” by the Smashing Pumpkins suddenly begins playing over the loudspeakers as Shiloh Jones steps out onto the ramp. He poses for a few moments before walking down to the ring accompanied by Aaron Blake.

Taryn Shay: “And now introducing his opponent, the FTW Television Champion, Jean-Pierre Renoir!”

Noir Désir's "Le Vent Nous Portera" blares over the speakers as Jean-Pierre Renoir walks out onto the entrance ramp. Holding his fist high into the air, Jean-Pierre walks down to the ring. He climbs onto the apron, turns, and throws the fist up into the air again for a few moments before climbing into the ring and walking towards the turnbuckle. Climbing up, Espy holds his fist up into the air again before back flipping off of the turnbuckle and back into the ring. Jean-Pierre Renoir removes his jacket and hands it to a ring hand before waiting for the bell.

Dale McCoy: “Jean-Pierre Renoir walked out of Treachery at Survival of the Fittest and unfortunately made himself some pretty powerful enemies.”

Pendelton: “You can say that again. Treachery is a true force to be reckoned with in this company, and Aaron Blake was furious with Renoir’s decision to abandon them in the match.”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir’s choice has lead us to this point, where Shiloh Jones shall challenge for the FTW Television Championship. On paper, the clear favorite to win this match is Jean-Pierre Renoir, but with Aaron Blake outside the ring and Shiloh’s new found wins, there may be an unexpected result.”

Pendelton: “This is going to be an interesting match, but I have a feeling that we will see Aaron Blake get involved and ruin it somewhere down the line.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “As the bell sounds, Shiloh Jones tries to point something out to Renoir, but Renoir doesn’t fall for it and instead knocks Shiloh down with a hard right hand. Shiloh gets to his feet holding his jaw, but his back is turned to Renoir who grabs him and tosses him into the corner.”

Pendelton: “As Shiloh bounces back, Renoir jumps onto the ropes and springboards back for a close quarters missile dropkick!”

Dale McCoy: “That one turned Shiloh Jones inside out. Renoir pulls Shiloh up before hitting him with a few knees and then driving him to the mat with a nice DDT. Renoir is quick to get back up before dropping a knee onto Shiloh’s face.”

Pendelton: “But Renoir doesn’t go for the cover. I have a feeling that Renoir wants to hurt Shiloh.”

Dale McCoy: “Renoir waits for Shiloh to get to a knee before bouncing off of the ropes before connecting with a shining wizard! Renoir pulls Shiloh up and slams him to the mat with a suplex before rolling over and pulling him back up. Renoir kicks him in the gut before sending him into the corner with an irish whip.”

Pendelton: “Renoir runs in with a shoulder thrust to the gut. Renoir quickly places Shiloh on the turnbuckle before leaping up and tossing him to the mat with a super frankensteiner!”

Dale McCoy: “But that’s not enough for Renoir! Renoir is climbing onto the turnbuckle…Renoir leaps for the 450° Shooting Star Senton, but Aaron Blake reached into the ring and pulled Shiloh out of the way! How did the referee miss that?”

Pendelton: “The two men get up groggily, but Shiloh is the one able to take advantage with a Backstabber! Shiloh hooks both legs for the cover!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and the NEW FTW Television Champion, Shiloh Jones!”

Dale McCoy: “I don’t believe this, Jean-Pierre Renoir was poised to win this contest only to be screwed by Aaron Blake. Unfortunately, this loss still means that Renoir is fired from Full Throttle Wrestling.”

Pendelton: “The roster keeps getting thinner because of Treachery. I’m certainly not surprised as I think I know what Aaron Blake has in mind. However, in the present, you are right – this decision is bullshit.”

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh Jones is asking for a microphone. I wonder what he wants to say.”

Pendelton: “He probably just wants to brag about his tainted victory.”

After being handed a microphone, Shiloh Jones walks to the center of the ring and looks at his newly won title before looking at Aaron Blake.

Shiloh Jones: “I have to thank you, I would never have won this without your help. But there is something that I failed to inform you of…I’m not resigning with Full Throttle Wrestling. That contract that you worked out with Adam Vogel, I never signed. Tonight is my last night in this ring and now I am the FTW Television Champion, which means that I am going to be the FINAL FTW Television Champion when I walk out of this company with this title!”

Shiloh Jones looks into the camera.

Shiloh Jones: “This is for not paying me the amount I wanted Adam. How’s it feel, jackass?”

Amidst a sea of boos, Shiloh Jones turns to leave the ring, "Time to Shine" by Saliva blasts over the speakers as Adam Vogel steps out from the back with a microphone in his hand.

Adam Vogel: “Hold it right there, Shiloh. Yes, it is your last night here in Full Throttle Wrestling, but what you are forgetting is that I still run this show. Because I run this show and because you are contractually obligated to wrestle any match I book for, I have taken the liberty of booking another FTW Television Championship match for tonight…and it begins right now.”

As Adam Vogel disappears backstage, Shiloh Jones yells out that he can’t do that.

Dale McCoy: “So who’s coming out to face Shiloh? Who’s this mystery challenger that Adam Vogel is placing in charge of getting back the FTW Television Championship?”

Pendelton: “It’s…it’s Michael Jones! He’s just sprinted out of the backstage and slid into the ring! Michael and Shiloh are brawling as the referee enters the ring.”

The bell is rung to signal the start of this match as the referee, Mark Davis, enters the ring.

Dale McCoy: “Shiloh starts to get the better of the exchange and manages to land a few unanswered blows before grabbing his brother’s arm and whipping him towards the ropes, but Michael handsprings into the ropes before bouncing back and leaping into the air for a cutter on Shiloh!”

Pendelton: “Michael Jones waits for his brother to get up before jumping on his back and stabbing him with both knees! Michael just utilized his own brother’s backstabber! Michael hooks the leg for a cover!”

Mark Davis: “One! Two! Three!”

Taryn Shay: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and the NEW FTW Television Champion, Michael Jones!”

Dale McCoy: “There we have it! Michael Jones gets revenge on his brother and keeps the Television title here in Full Throttle Wrestling by defeating Shiloh Jones in one of the fastest matches in Full Throttle Wrestling’s history!”

Pendelton: “And look at Aaron Blake! He’s perfectly fine with that result. Finally, something that he and I can actually agree on.”

Dale McCoy: “Two title changes happened here tonight and two members of the roster are gone. Full Throttle Wrestling is a crazy place.”

Pendelton: “It is indeed. Join us next time to see even more crazy action! Until then, I’m Sir Pendelton.”

Dale McCoy: “And I’m Dale McCoy, saying so long.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012)   Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Throttle Wrestling - Velocity (August 12, 2012)
Page 1 of 1